• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I don't mind talking about this all as a concept, but don't talk about any of the sex stuff, guys. Just giving a heads up.

Sorry to hear you got played, Froggy.
In hindsight I kinda have mixed feelings about it.

While I didn't get all I payed for a certainly enjoyed myself. She did try, and it appears(Too much information might be ahead) that I wasn't done with my refractory period anyways so it may have been pointless to continue.

Just one of those things you have to take as bad luck and a learning experience.

cannedbread

Smash Lord
i get really angry whenever i'm hungry

not because i'm hungry and grumpy but because i really hate eating it feels like a nuisance

it feels like giving my poodle a bath or taking out the trash or something like that

strange relationship with food

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I called my Aunt to find out how she was doing after the hurricane and I was reminded why I never talk to her in the first place.

Like 90% of the call was her complaining about how stupid I've been for not having a car right now and driving for the winter. While that much is true she doesn't know the circumstances, she doesn't understand that I went through a serious depression and nearly had a nervous breakdown over fear of getting kicked out of apartment and having a HIV scare, and instead of asking how about how I've been doing all she can do is criticize me.

Really don't care about what she has to say, it's just annoying how I've have to be there on the phone and keep saying you're right and I'm wrong so many times for her not to be offended. I can't believe she is really the only place I can go to if I ever need to avoid paying rent. I feel cheated that I wasn't born to a more supportive and considerate family.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Having a good day, but it matters not. Still depressed. Still out of anti-androgens.

Two weeks of progress lost.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So I used Nair facial cream for the first time. Who knew my facial hair would be so hard to get rid of? So, seeing as I'm extremely stubborn, I apply the Nair a second time for the vast majority of hair that wasn't removed. When most of the hair was removed, I still noticed some hair was still there. So I applied it a third time. After my 4th and final application, I was finally done.

The good news: 99-ish percent of my facial hair is now gone.

The bad news: Now my face is uber sensitive and it feels like someone branded my cheeks.

As the saying goes: Pain is beauty... I guess? X_______x

Having a good day, but it matters not. Still depressed. Still out of anti-androgens.

Oh my goodness! Couldn't you get a refill on them or something? That's terrible! D:

:phone:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100

Are you unable to get a refill? I could be wrong, but I think medicare covers that sort of thing.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
So....I guess I lost my pen for my tablet :( it sucks because I use my tablet for a good chunk of my homework, and I can't just borrow a pen or use the school tablets all the time since I like to draw on my own time as well
70$ to replace too....ughhh

I hope I just dropped it when I was home for the weekend > o<

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
I don't have medical insurance.

I buy my hormones out of pocket but they take 2-3 weeks to ship to Arizona from Europe.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I don't have medical insurance.

I buy my hormones out of pocket but they take 2-3 weeks to ship to Arizona from Europe.

I think the whole point of medicade/Obamacare is that you can gets aid for your drugs without medical insurance. I can't imagine your condition doesn't qualify. It's something you should really look into.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
So I used Nair facial cream for the first time. Who knew my facial hair would be so hard to get rid of? So, seeing as I'm extremely stubborn, I apply the Nair a second time for the vast majority of hair that wasn't removed. When most of the hair was removed, I still noticed some hair was still there. So I applied it a third time. After my 4th and final application, I was finally done.

The good news: 99-ish percent of my facial hair is now gone.

The bad news: Now my face is uber sensitive and it feels like someone branded my cheeks.

As the saying goes: Pain is beauty... I guess? X_______x
You should probably be more careful with that stuff, for future reference. You should really only use it once a week, using three or four applications on your face (where your skin is more sensitive) all at once was probably a bad idea.

Also, chemical burns, you don't want them.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Literally removed about 10 people from my Facebook news feed because they are still actively raging / talking **** about politics and the election. Christ get over it.

I guess it's not necessarily something I'm "unhappy" about but it is ********.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just decided not to go on Facebook PERIOD because of political junk or I'd have to delete half my friends.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
****ing fantastic! There is like a snow storm today, I had no idea. Had I known I would have brought enough money for a taxi or at least proper gear to walk home. Walking home is going to be hell tonight, doesn't help that I'm working on like 4 hours of sleep. ****, ****, ****.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
You should probably be more careful with that stuff, for future reference. You should really only use it once a week, using three or four applications on your face (where your skin is more sensitive) all at once was probably a bad idea.

Also, chemical burns, you don't want them.
Thiiiiiiis.
ESPECIALLY on your face D: skin is so sensitive!

Also Lyth your avatar is adorable : P

And I'm just sad gary johnson didn't get 5% :C maaaaaaaan

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Not only is Facebook blowing up with people about the election, but people talking about how homosexuality is a sin and making it legal doesn't change that, etc.

I hate chu Alabama.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Not only is Facebook blowing up with people about the election, but people talking about how homosexuality is a sin and making it legal doesn't change that, etc.

I hate chu Alabama.
Not to sound like I'm against homosexuality, but I don't believe just because something is made a law automatically makes it a good thing.

You got to remember there are a lot of evil things that have been made laws throughout history. The Nazi's are a good example

Being a law or not in places isn't going to change people's minds, nor should it

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't believe someone just implicitly compared homosexuality with Nazism.

oh wait, it's Psycho, now I can believe it.
I didn't compare homosexuality to nazism.

I just said you shouldn't conform to society, or expect someone to conform to your standard.

Edit: Or moreso, You shouldn't expect people to conform to something just because it's been decided by the government. Only if you believe it

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
My point was that people were saying that laws shouldn't allow sinful behaviors (whatever the **** that is). I'm not saying that Christians who are against it can now go, "Oh well that means it is not sinful!"

On a dissatisfied note, I wish I could respond to criticism or negative energy (or what seems like it) better. I'm seemingly a calm, rational person by default but if anyone behaves differently I get passive aggressive and any good form I may have had before is gone. It sucks.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
With the unexpected snowfall I was gonna ask my boss for a ride home(I know he'd do i for me), but I've opted against it. The winter is gonna be a whole lot worse than today, I may as well get used to it.

cannedbread

Smash Lord
so my older brother thinks i should start an amateur tattoo business. i don't do much of anything with my time anyways so i was just like okay why not. he was just telling me oh you can just trace some tattoo designs and you can practice on me so and he'll refer his frends and all that jazz

and i didn't take it for much at all until he got home and went on amazon and bought a tattoo kit for 200 bucks. like immediately after he got home. now i'm kind of nervous. i mean if i can make a profit and stuff it's not bad but i have a hard time committing to things because i'm just lazy af right now and i don't want to disappoint him and let him waste ~200$ on something i'm not even all thaaat enthusiastic about. sounds selfish i know but that's how i feel.

i guess i'll go look up some tutorials and join a tattooing forum somewhere. maybe this is good for me.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I left my earphones at home today. Feeling tired and having difficulty focusing on my job is going to suck(especially since we have an important deadline after this weekend), but I think the worst part is not being able drown at what other people are saying. I hate listening to people talk, especially people at my office. They always talk very casually about things I happen to be very worried about.

Like they're laughing about how awful the winter is going to be, which I'm stressed about since I'm walking to work every ****ing day. I don't mean to steryotype but more and more, I feel like white people love to talk about the stupidest ****.

Edit: Graagh, even listening to other people type is frustrating.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Why don't you ask one of them if they wouldn't mind giving you a ride home everyday? I'm sure they'd understand.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Not to sound like I'm against homosexuality, but I don't believe just because something is made a law automatically makes it a good thing.

You got to remember there are a lot of evil things that have been made laws throughout history. The Nazi's are a good example

Being a law or not in places isn't going to change people's minds, nor should it
Ironically being accepting of homosexuality is not conforming to society. I assure you that the majority of the world's population has a dim view of homosexuality, so it is not conforming, it is fighting to progress in spite of the plebs that think irrational hatred is a good trait.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Why don't you ask one of them if they wouldn't mind giving you a ride home everyday? I'm sure they'd understand.
They probably wouldn't actually. A few months back when I thought I had HIV I kinda shut myself off from everyone, so the majority of the office thinks I'm anti-social now.

I had a co-worker who would drive me, but she got a new job in a different state, another co-worker who drove me, but he has started classes now so his schedule and mine conflict. Oddly enough a random stranger drove me home in the snow storm yesterday and she told me to look into the office of transportation bus system to see if they can help me out. They probably won't be able to help me out with my entire trip but it's still worth looking into.

Edit: And now it's my first day walking home after snowfall, let's just hope it's not too bad.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Try offering to pay for gas. That would show you seriously need a ride, lol.

Anyway uh I'm starting to get the idea that this girl has a crush on me, she always sits next to me in class, talks to me and makes conversation, etc... but I think she's waiting for me to make a move. I have no idea wtf I'm supposed to do. I'm very relatable to girls, and get along well with them. (lol all my friends were girls up until 7th grade, when it became weird to be "just friends", I got friend zoned so many times e.e) I really don't know what to say, and if I do make a move and it turns out she didn't really have a crush then what? DX

/teenage drama

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Main question is:
Do you like her? : o
If so, ask her out! : D

If she doesnt, then there shouldnt be issues unless she makes a big deal about it
and if she does thats her stupid fault.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Main question is:
Do you like her? : o
If so, ask her out! : D
Yes, she's perfect! But the problem is, I don't have my license yet, and my parents can be super embarrassing. :glare:

Also I'm not sure how I'd ask her out either, I go to a private school and we're not allowed to talk about stuff like that while on campus... Also only see her once a week. :S

cannedbread

Smash Lord
totally serious

there is no sarcasm button on the internet

i have no experience with girls and as far as i'm concerned i will probably die a virgin and i am completely okay with that

good luck :3

Top Bottom