• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Geist

Smash Master
Hmm, I wonder who that could be now?

10trollz
probably just some noob.
Like that one guy forcereal.

You know what else is noob? I can't get the hang of moonwalks. I've watched tutorials, hand movements, and read frame articles, and stayed up until 2AM, basically going to sleep only after I got blisters.

I know for a fact I move the control stick waaaay faster than this guy on youtube that showed his hands, and he was getting twice the distance I was. =/
really wtf.
Is there some sort of ancient secret for a more efficient technique to moonwalk? Because I'm missing something.

And just in case someone thinks it's because im not technical and nubz, STFU
I LCANCEL AND STUFF

Edit: seriously, I need help. Its basically the only thing I can't do.

4Serial

Smash Lord
lmfao it's not me i swear

moonwalking is weird
i don't think you'll ever just be able to practice it once for a long period of time and get it perfect
i just do it randomly over time and i'll notice once in a while i can do it better. that's how it is for me i guess
Link is really good to practice with. you don't have to go too fast and it goes a distance that's noticable.
Moon Walking is the main factor of menzliness. Why do you think Captain Falcon is so? It's only right for Link to be the second menzliest. Plus, both of their d-airs can hit you when you're on their nipples.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Link doesnt really have a use for his moonwalk.
Moonwalk Spin Hog.
Moonwalk > Bair > DJ > ---
Moodwalk of edge to nair.
if you sum it all up, Moonwalking is only to be flashy. But remember its risky too.

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhmm brampton is acually pretty decent wqhen it comes to brawl melee numbers. im pretty sure we all play melee now, but myself nd steve acualyl play brawl, and everyone else will play it casually somtimes.

im at sandalwood and fernforest pretty much.

4Serial

Smash Lord
me and steve was having ganon dittos a few days ago
and ganon dittos are probably the best dittos in the game, aside from chaingrabbing LOL
i have thje best gannon in brampton bren, you're just lucky you're not here anymore for me to ditto you >=[

i think steve kinda hates brawl right now because we switched places kind of for the time being...
meaning, HE's going to be the one playing bottom tier and I get to play top tier (mk, snake, falco, gaw, wario). didn't end too well for him.... and in the end we just played mk dittos and i wanted to play stepmania but he wouldn't let me and then i went home in shame. i actually have fun with link in brawl as long as i'm on the stage/not getting camped/gimped/chaingrabbed/playing against mk or some other bull**** character for link LOL

link is one of the most technical characters in brawl. along with sonic, and maybe like lucas and ic's ollololoololollool

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Best Melee Link in Brampton.

Also, anyone up for sexing on Sunday?

Actually, I remember making plans for Sunday, but I can't recall them right now...

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
actually D-tilts spikes same with Utilt at the Back. Then thiers Dsmash it spikes if you hit him around Links face.

4Serial

Smash Lord
lol yeah i know about the d-tilt meteor, but i didn't think u-tilt and d-smash did it O_o
are you sure that they spike? lol
maybe the just crouch it or stage spikes...

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
they do, if you do, but i believe it only works with the old version.

Also today i was showing Peterx SW with Link looooool.

4Serial

Smash Lord
swd with brawl link is pretty much like DACing or pivot boosting lol
i have nooo idea what you're talking about sots lol can link do it anytime or do you have to be on hyrule temple with items <_<

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol DAC boosting is sooo soft.
lmfao you'll seee Link's SW when you i see you next time hehehe.

Top Bottom