• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

4Serial

Smash Lord
console fanboys are pretty dumb. console haters are even more dumb lolol

@a: You live near Heart Lake? It's kind of close to us. You could get to us really quick on bus or car and it would only take like 10 minutes to drive. Probably like an hour and a half if you feel like walking it lmao. Biking would probably take like 30 minutes. We all live along sandalwood. Desh lives near the intersection of sandalwood/dixie, i'm near sandalwood/torbram, pyro lives at like sandalwood/bramalea or something lol msn plx

Desh.

Smash Lord
Sure the wii's games list is fail, but Nintendo revolutionized gaming. Nintendo was the birth of quality games....and now it's going down hill.
agreed.
lol but in seriousness, wii has gud gaemz. but only if you count like the main stream stuff nintendo always chucks at you.
zelda, mario platformer, more mario party games, yet another metroid game seemingly the same as every other one, you get where i'm going with this lol

but naw i was just on this gaming site and i found all of these XD
it just happens the whole community hates wii as much as me LOL

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
I go to Heart Lake.
Any smashers here?
i live the closest
410 and bovaird
going to notre dame
ignore 4serial kuz he aint 4serious (gtfo mah brampton btw)
i run brampton 80 posts says it all
zomg yoshi adding moar secondary characters to ur brawl list?
What do u have now like 9?
relax0rz

4Serial

Smash Lord
lol but in seriousness, wii has gud gaemz. but only if you count like the main stream stuff nintendo always chucks at you.
zelda, mario platformer, more mario party games, yet another metroid game seemingly the same as every other one, you get where i'm going with this lol
wow, you don't know ****

Desh.

Smash Lord
orly ?
wut gud gaemz duz wii has? >_>
besides the ones i listed, and brawl =/ .
Ok wait sorry, only cuz im a pick mo****a when it comes to games. I just hate the crap out of;
casual games,
3rd party games made after movies
dolls
bad prequels about the things just listed
games made only for mini games (a good 50% or more of wii's games)
games made as an excuse to get fat beetches off their ***
another stupid branch to the mario franchise(mario baseball/tennis/striker/basketball/olympics/etc.)
mario party games.

I cant think of more but there probably is.
But yeah. Name a game that doesnt fall under those dum arse categories plz >_> .
I mean, goddam, theyre even dumbing down the next LoZ game. >_>
(like making the cool hard puzzles/challenges easier for casual gamers.)

Imo, nintendo went from making awesome games, to a big ****ing marketing scheme to get more people to buy the **** they try to pass off as quality games.

Opiniotive. Im entitled to that when someone says i dont know **** D:
Even xavier was like
"**** you."
when i made my point clear last week during comp engineering and had no arguements >_>

@steve , i wasnt hating on nintendo with the pics lol, i just was googling for a pic
and this thread came up XD
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131551
just happened those were the funnier ones :p

Anyone wanna smash tonight? steve? andy? someone? D:

4Serial

Smash Lord
chris, you're a ***
i enjoy playing mario party and mario kart and **** with my family and friends at parties and stuff
as much as i enjoy playing ssbm with everyone at a competitive level
do you only like games that challenge skill level or something? I like the challenge as much as everyone else does, but I leave that for competitive gaming. That's not the ONLY side of gaming. Not everything has to be hardcore. I have fun playing with my cousins and nephews with any kind of game.
i would play ps2 and xbox and ****, and i do whenever i'm with friends that have it. we're "defending" nintendo because you're being a ***** *** hater which is even worse than a fanboy, which we're not.
so just ****ing drop it, i don't see why you always have to bring it up every few months and nothing changes. it's just ****ing annoying as ****ing ****.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ get pree ringz mixtape from livemixtapes.com

its by t-pain and hes rapping.

not singing anymore for now.

Desh.

Smash Lord
Lol imo i prefer other consoles for casual games rather than wii, but meh
you're right.
Its been dragged on/brought up too much.
And I wasnt tryna bring it up again with those pics honestly :p
they just made me laugh XD

And you were afk =[
so i went to smash with wigi ^_^
Uploading 3 sets and 2 matches from tonight
and then once those are done, i'll upload good matches from the other 100+ i have on my comp @_@
and wheres steve? O.o
i saw him this morning at schewl
but then nebar agen =[
and he wasnt on msn </3
boo.

edit: jay,
the videos take so long in the quality setting we recorded in T.T
Like srsly >.<
started uploading 13 vids a few mins ago and only 42% on the first one >.<

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
chris, you're a ***
i enjoy playing mario party and mario kart and **** with my family and friends at parties and stuff
as much as i enjoy playing ssbm with everyone at a competitive level
do you only like games that challenge skill level or something? I like the challenge as much as everyone else does, but I leave that for competitive gaming. That's not the ONLY side of gaming. Not everything has to be hardcore. I have fun playing with my cousins and nephews with any kind of game.
i would play ps2 and xbox and ****, and i do whenever i'm with friends that have it. we're "defending" nintendo because you're being a ***** *** hater which is even worse than a fanboy, which we're not.
so just ****ing drop it, i don't see why you always have to bring it up every few months and nothing changes. it's just ****ing annoying as ****ing ****.

Chris, you DO know that people play videos games for reasons BESIDES competing right?

o_O Gtfo.

Desh.

Smash Lord
Lol, i said that i wouldnt even use wii for casual gaming in my last post O.o
I play lots of games casually,
STOP MAKING ME REPLY D:

lets talk about puppies.
or smash.
or w.e the hell these forums are for nowadays.
=[
i dont like being flamed for opinions against wii and i dont like people not liking them so i are not talk bout ittt!!!!!
jeebus >_>
lol

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
yo Brampton, im going to sheridan, the Davis campus in brampton, any of you guys live near there? so if im done class one day, maybe i could prolly drop by for some friendlies.

it just clicked in my head Sheridan was in Brampton <_<;;

4Serial

Smash Lord
chris might be having something tomorrow, but it doesn't really look that close
what time are you done? i think we can go to his place at like 3ish
his address is 37 Starhill Crescent Brampton, ON L6R2W1, Near the main intersection of Dixie and Sandalwood
i don't know much about bus directions so i can't really help you there, sorry =[

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
If you can come then come mattt pllsss <3
idk how far sheridan is from me though =[
yeesh i google mapped it, and its pretty far .__.

sheridan's over at McLaughlin and Steeles, if u guys know which bus i should take from there i can see if i can make it

EDIT FOR ****ING SHOCK: CHRIS MAN, U LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF ****ING NO WHERE, id have to take the 11 just to get to dixie then take the 18 ALL the way up to sandalwood. dude u live just within reach of your own transit O_O

4Serial

Smash Lord
http://www.brampton.ca/transit/tp-check.tml

is a good place to check up on brampton transit

i'm looking into it, but i'm not sure what time you'll be done school and stuff

Your trip will take approximately 1h10 min. You have 2 transfer(s) and the total walking duration is +/- 8 min.

Zoom

At 1:57 PM, walk to stop Steeles Ave W at McLaughlin Rd S, BRAMPTON (1 min.).
Zoom

From intersection MCLAUGHLIN/STEELES.
Take STEELES AVE and walk to stop Steeles Ave W at McLaughlin Rd S, BRAMPTON, it is on the left.

At 1:58 PM, take Bus route 4[*A] direction South. At 2:00 PM, arrive at stop Shoppers World Terminal Routes 4 / 52 SB Stop, BRAMPTON (2 min.).
Zoom

At 1:58 PM, take Bus route 4[*A] direction South and get off at stop Shoppers World Terminal Routes 4 / 52 SB Stop, street SHOPPERS WORLD TERMINAL EAST PLATFORM (BRAMPTON) near street SHOPPERS WORLD TERMINAL WEST PLATFORM.
Last intersections: SHOPPERS WORLD TERMINAL STEELES AVE ENTRANCE RD, SHOPPERS WORLD TERMINAL WEST PLATFORM TERM, SHOPPERS WORLD TERMINAL EAST PLATFORM TERM.

View stop schedule for Steeles Ave W at McLaughlin Rd S View stop schedule for Shoppers World Terminal Routes 4 / 52 SB Stop View schedule for route 4 - Chinguacousy (South)

Walk to stop Shoppers World Terminal Route 11 Stop, BRAMPTON for transfer.
Zoom

From stop Shoppers World Terminal Routes 4 / 52 SB Stop, BRAMPTON.
Take SHOPPERS WORLD TERMINAL EAST PLATFORM TERM and walk to SHOPPERS WORLD TERMINAL WEST PLATFORM TERM.
Turn right and walk to stop Shoppers World Terminal Route 11 Stop, BRAMPTON, it is on the right.

Wait 14 minute(s).
Zoom

At 2:15 PM, take Bus route 11[*A] direction East. At 2:27 PM, arrive at stop Steeles Ave E at Dixie Rd, BRAMPTON (12 min.).
Zoom

At 2:15 PM, take Bus route 11[*A] direction East and get off at stop Steeles Ave E at Dixie Rd, street STEELES (BRAMPTON) near street DIXIE.
Last intersections: HIGHWAY 410 RAMP, HIGHWAY 410 RAMP, TOMKEN RD.

View stop schedule for Shoppers World Terminal Route 11 Stop View stop schedule for Steeles Ave E at Dixie Rd View schedule for route 11 - Steeles (East)

Walk to stop Dixie Rd at Steeles Ave E, BRAMPTON for transfer.
Zoom

From stop Steeles Ave E at Dixie Rd, BRAMPTON.
Take STEELES AVE and walk to DIXIE RD.
Turn right and walk to stop Dixie Rd at Steeles Ave E, BRAMPTON, it is on the left.

Wait 11 minute(s).
Zoom

At 2:41 PM, take Bus route 18[*A] direction North. At 3:03 PM, arrive at stop Dixie Rd btwn Sandalwood Pky E & Octillo Blvd, BRAMPTON (22 min.).
Zoom

At 2:41 PM, take Bus route 18[*A] direction North and get off at stop Dixie Rd btwn Sandalwood Pky E & Octillo Blvd, street DIXIE (BRAMPTON) near street PEDESTRIAN WALKWAY.
Last intersections: PEDESTRIAN WALKWAY PATH, SPRINGTOWN TRAI, SANDALWOOD PKY.

View stop schedule for Dixie Rd at Steeles Ave E View stop schedule for Dixie Rd btwn Sandalwood Pky E & Octillo Blvd View schedule for route 18 - Dixie (North)

Walk to 37 STARHILL CRES. Arrive at 3:07 PM (4 min.).
lol

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
http://www.brampton.ca/transit/tp-check.tml

is a good place to check up on brampton transit

i'm looking into it, but i'm not sure what time you'll be done school and stuff

lol
lol i already looked into it, itd be easier for me to take the 11 down steeles till dixie and then just hop onto the 18 and itd take me down to sandalwood through dixie. or i could take the 3 up Mclaughlin then take the 23 going down Sandalwood toward dixie. either way, its one hell of a mission, its a maybe for me still o-o

Desh.

Smash Lord
Lol andy mr bus man =D
Lol, matt, you have no idea, if you walk a few more blocks down dixie, at my school.
Well, across the street is a farm, and a bit further up dixie is country side road LOL @_@
Seriously, we're on the edge of brampton, going to gta stuff is a bithc lol

edit:
typo swear censor bypass ftw!
bithc lololol

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Lol andy mr bus man =D
Lol, matt, you have no idea, if you walk a few more blocks down dixie, at my school.
Well, across the street is a farm, and a bit further up dixie is country side road LOL @_@
Seriously, we're on the edge of brampton, going to gta stuff is a bithc lol

edit:
typo swear censor bypass ftw!
bithc lololol
man u guys no longer brampton fail seeing how far u guys transit O_O

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
honestly, if it was a saturday i wouldnt mind transiting down to your place, but i have school the next day and id have to transit it back to sauga from there @_@.

Desh.

Smash Lord
XD
Well, gta is more than welcome to come smash and stuff =D
(as long as i know you're coming and its ok w/ my mom lol)

Desh.

Smash Lord
omgosh!
=D
yay for first person besides grmo imadh and dzenan to venture to brampton <3
or at least plan to >_>
hacker.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Ohai nubs.

I'll be at Chris by 4:30 at the latest.

Oh, and I rode my bike to school so my mom doesnt have to come pick me up at 5! YAY!

I can go home whenever! YAY!

.Marik

is a social misfit
Quick, I'm gonna be in Brampton for a brief amount of time today, at the Four Corners Library downtown on Main street. (At least I think it's Main...)

Anybody live near there? O_o

4Serial

Smash Lord
chris, thanks for being a ***** and messing up >=[
i'm so lucky i almost forgot about it. i normally just walk from school if i have to go anywhere, or i just have my stepdad drive me home, and i just remembered while i was in the car so i asked him to drop me off
and then you have to be a ***** and cancel

i think i saw steve walking, it's a ***** walking from your place to our homes

IT'S A TRAP MATT DON'T GO

lol bren, if you don't want him to change anything or mess up your acc, don't give him your info and tell me not to or something
i haven't been on your acc since i edited the main post ONCE and i'll edit it whenever something big comes up for brampton

Geist

Smash Master
OMG ANDY IS ONLINE THE SAME TIME AS ME HI ANDY
EDIT: Andy you can go on my acc for harmless post count +1 cuz i lurves your fox you
Stop hating on Nintendo.

Lulz, the only reason you posted that is because all of us think the PS3 is garbage. Sure it has impressive specs, but seriously, come on now. And I does can haz educated openonion.

Marjie's fiancee (now husband =P) brings his over all the time and we play Warhawk and Fifa and GTA and stuffz.

LOLOLLOLOOOOL.

It's funny because every time I go to like EB or something or I'm somewhere looking at wii games, I always end up walking out going "How come I already have all of the good games for wii?" =P

Sure the wii's games list is fail, but Nintendo revolutionized gaming. Nintendo was the birth of quality games....and now it's going down hill.
I have a PS3. It is the weakest link. (Metal gear 4 and Rachet and clank are amazing though.)
Edumacated opinion ftw.
Of course steve is completely right, and nintendo is getting there.
logically im competing the systems not just by their competitive/hardcore games but by a whole bunch of other factors.
360 ftw ^^

4Serial

Smash Lord
OMG HAI BREN HAI LOL
nah i don't feel like going on your acc because then i would have to log out of my acc and then back in and i'm just too lazy lol
chris i played ps3 too, with GH3 and Rock Band and 2 other shooter games that were pretty fun
there's a lot of other games i'd love to try out and i hear D3 is coming out for PS3 too, but i could have just heard wrong, but that would be sick
i actually like ps3, but you just gotta stop hating on nintendo
the conduit is gonna be sick

lmao david me too, and a wii, which isn't much since i only have brawl....... actually, i somehow have metroid prime 3, but i haven't finished playing the other 2 games so i don't wanna spoil myself... LOL
i feel so left out whenever everyone talks about their ps2s. =[ EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST 2 PS2s!!!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i was going to get ps2 but then i heard how much sc3 sucked so suddenly i didn't care about the console lawl

although i sort of regret missing out on the DMC series

Top Bottom