• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

.Marik

is a social misfit
Christ, Ok, I exaggeratted.

I was refering to people I played in real life... -__-

Okay, Okay, you got me.

And can somebody PLEASE give me KirbyKaze's number? I have to tell my worker, and she's going home in 1/2 hour! D: And I have to bike home to tell her. ;_;

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm sure he doesn't mind, since he is hosting his.. what? 8th one?

I dun havez tiem! D:

*Waits*

Geist

Smash Master
i don't know who you are but i love you
NO ANDY
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

List of Things to do Before I Die:
[x] Be called a herpes infection

I think i can die now guys brb
<3
even though I've probably never met you.

YOU'RE ****ING LAME AND WENT BACK TO THE STATES TO PLAY WITH LAME AMERICANS.
**** YOU.
So hows smashing in las geyvas?
Meh. Will finally wants to learn how to do advanced techs and my other step brother is getting into it.
I havn't been to AZ yet, and I don't even think there is a Las Vegas thread in the regional zones. =[ so right now i've been practicing only on getting more consistant and stuff.

I've played with a few scrubs at my school. They basically suck enough to make me think that they're putting an effort into sucking so much. I think I've four stocked one of them with like every character except like roy and pichu, and one of the other ones still plays with itams.
One had heard about wding and stuff, but thought it was just a load of bullcrap, and thought none of it made you better and was for just showing off. So I drillshined him.

Oh, for the record, my Toon Link beats MK's, Snake's, Rob's and Game and Watch's. =D

Like...good ones.
And Taj beats one of the top ranked falcos with mewtwo.
Theres still a skill gap, but imagine you using snake at your level facing the equivilants of who you were already facing. Then there's a problem.

And you beating Kage with Pikachu makes me look so much better than I am
TY<3333333

EDIT: Andy, I do believe that I was promised a post count within the thousands... >_>

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
Marik I think for you to get any respect around here is to start beating some ppl.
Tell me when ur in brampton again kuz then we can have a friendly and its not much to beat
me (kuz im nub) but at least its a start. Maybe then u can get some respect.
besides nub vs. nub = epic
no?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Marik I think for you to get any respect around here is to start beating some ppl.
Tell me when ur in brampton again kuz then we can have a friendly and its not much to beat
me (kuz im nub) but at least its a start. Maybe then u can get some respect.
besides nub vs. nub = epic
no?
Cool. =]

And you guys honestly don't know his number? I have to leave in like.... 10 minutes, tops. Okay, do you live DownTown Brampton? Near the Four Corners Library? Cuz that's the only place where I go. ;_;

And I don't suck. But at the same time, I shouldn't say that I'm better than people I never played before.

Even though I'm good.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure he doesn't mind, since he is hosting his.. what? 8th one?

I dun havez tiem! D:

*Waits*
well i know his number but considering you are gonna IGNORE what I said, its not really our number to give out, I'm sure you don't want ppl giving out your number to complete strangers.

so STOP ASKING and
WAIT for david to reply and give you his number.

and if hasn't replied in time, well tough ****, you should have thought of that BEFORE so u can make it.

again so im clear:

IT IS NOT OUR PHONE NUMBER TO GIVE OUT, SO STOP ASKING, AND WAIT PATIENTLY UNTIL DAVID GIVES IT TO YOU HIMSELF.

christ man, I've only been back for a day and already you're getting on my nerves.

4Serial

Smash Lord
LOL Bren
how can las vegas not have a thread? =/ lol
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? You can't 4 stocks scrubs with Roy and Pichu? Those two are like the funnerest characters...
I didn't bother login into your acc after you told me you were going to change it so yeah >=[

Marik, you might be undefeated within your friends, but that's completely irrelevant here. By competitive standards, it's most probable that you aren't good. So stop saying you're good unless you come out to stuff lol

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Marik, you might be undefeated within your friends, but that's completely irrelevant here. By competitive standards, it's most probable that you aren't good. So stop saying you're good unless you come out to stuff lol

QFT.

We should mm. =]

Seriously though, come out and play.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Pyro, I <3 you, and I know my posts are sort of mean but I don't intend them to be that way. Stop thinking I'm attacking you with every post I make.

Come on Saturday we have Pika dittos kay?!

4Serial

Smash Lord
steve isn't going
i might thoughhh
we shall have dittos >=D
i don't really play pika, but it'll take me like 2 matches to learn how to use pika so don't worry lmao

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Stop thinking I'm attacking you with every post I make.
This is exactly what I mean. Everyone always thinks that I think that they're attacking me, but that's not true.
For example...I know when you were like "Pyro I'd ra--...runs away". I know you were teasing me because it seems like I get offended really easily =P, which isn't true. Honestly, it's all good.

Except for Desh. I always think he's attacking me. =P Kiddingz.

I can't go anywhere this weekend. I has wedding stuff.

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
So, i heard i like being above most posts
*if this is at the bottom of page 76 im gunna kill myself*

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Dammit Steve. Alright Andy you're my new substitute Steve. My Roy vs. your Link?

Winnar is king of the internetz.
I WANT TO BE YOUR ONE AND ONLY STEVE.

Also, my Pikachu is WOW better now.
WOW, not WAY.

Omg, you should have like...a free tourny, and winner is King of Internetz.
I'd so enter.

.Marik

is a social misfit
christ man, I've only been back for a day and already you're getting on my nerves.

Don't ****ing worry, I already got it.

I was just in a rush, to get it.

So I wasn't really thinking about how he might've not wanted to give it out.

And ironic still, that he obviously didn't mind, because he was hosting his.. 10th Tournament/Smashfest, whatever.

And I'm getting on your nerves? Same with all you people spamming up the threads, being rude to me for asking questions, and whatnot.

And that comment, was just to say that I am really good with those two, but I didn't say that I was better than you.

"Basically" means "for the most part".

Which means, roughly translated, that I'm better than most people, but not all.

And you guys could be the ones better than me.

Hell, I already think Unknown522 and RaynEx and others are better than me.

But that's the thing, I'm going to start, and build my reputation, and to get more respect, and to get better at the games I love.

Then when I do start ****** people, then well, I can boast like you guys.

And for the posting part, don't like it people? Too bad. :p

4Serial

Smash Lord
no one really boasts from what i know...
I never really see bernard or david boasting about how much better they are than everyone else
they're pretty modest. people just acknowledge that they are really good, and then you come in saying that you're good, you're better than most people, you're unbeatable with luigi and yoshi. like i mentioned before, you might be good within your group but on the competitive scale, you're not good. stop saying you are until you come out to events and prove it.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
d00ds.

Should I buy GG XX AC for Wii?

I mean, the wii controls might be kinda ghey, but I'd like to start playing games besides SSB.

4Serial

Smash Lord
i wouldn't get it for wii
unless there's an arcade control/joypad that is out for the wii that i might be unaware of
i'd get it for ps2 though, but i don't want to buy a ps2 just for that one game, but i know i'll be a lot less disappointed than the $350-$400 that i wasted on that one thing LMFAO

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Stop hating on Nintendo.

Lulz, the only reason you posted that is because all of us think the PS3 is garbage. Sure it has impressive specs, but seriously, come on now. And I does can haz educated openonion.

Marjie's fiancee (now husband =P) brings his over all the time and we play Warhawk and Fifa and GTA and stuffz.

LOLOLLOLOOOOL.

It's funny because every time I go to like EB or something or I'm somewhere looking at wii games, I always end up walking out going "How come I already have all of the good games for wii?" =P

Sure the wii's games list is fail, but Nintendo revolutionized gaming. Nintendo was the birth of quality games....and now it's going down hill.

Top Bottom