• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
The Mildly Hot Angel On The New Supernatural Season

hehehe

also setting "size" to "10" on a forum should make me giggle this much.

also i want samus to have a short hop and to be a fast faller (with lots of aerial mobility). sh missile cancel to sex kick combos would be so hot. she wouldn't even worry about cgs because of her no hitstun and ability to air-dodge through moves. which would be amazingly sexy.

her recovery would get jewed but let's face it, it wasn't that good to begin with.

oh and i want her grab to be as fast as peach's dash grab (so frame 6) but with the same range as her grapple. for comparative purposes, sheik's f-tilt comes out frame 5. so i want it one frame slower than that.

and then samus will be "balanced".

^____^

Geist

Smash Master
I only wish she was a fast faller, but had shorter startup lag on missiles so you could still Double missile.
AND JESUS CHRIST if her beam functioned exactly how they are in ever single game they would be amazing. Hold B to charge, let go to fire, hit alot to fire fast, and press r/l to hold it when its charged. Its like sheik and fox had babies or something.

Her grapple beam wouldn't such so much *** either. Honestly, if you've ever played super metroid, the grapple beam comes out faster than the majority of your weapons, and it has decent damage too. If it was 100% loyal to the metroid series it would come out fully extended in just a few frames. It would probably be faster than the hookshot, to put it into perspective... but it would still have about 3x more finishing lag than the hookshot. =/

Oh, and approaching with Samus in real life is silly, because it usually requires someone else to approach you, then you hit them away and continue the vicious cycle.
If you really need to aggressively approach, platform missiling/ DMCing is basically the way to go, unless you're hugs, who just ends up... being there. If you're facing marth or sheik, you're usually ****ed. Basically any move chews through her missiles, and a smart marth/ sheik will force you to make an approach, then **** you.

They should make the director of guilty gear in charge of the next smash.

Also, andy I was referring to melee link, not smelly brawl link. Nothing in brawl is technical D'X

but some of the metroid games aren't bad.
if you interpret "some" as "all"
and "aren't bad" as "****ing amazing"
then yes.

4Serial

Smash Lord
I wish brawl like had melee link's boomerang, bombs, n-air, l-canceling, up+B, recovery, u-air, moonwalk, and general melee combo ability.. I think a chaingrab would be good too. Link more than deserves a chaingrab. His grab needs to be unpunishable, like Olimar's bull**** grab. >=[

Geist

Smash Master
I duno, Prime 2 was pretty bawlz
=[
I liked it...

Well, I finally figured out how to moonwalk like a real man.
Whoever came up with the definition of "rotate the control stick in a semi circle" is retarted.
The faster path that you take the control stick from one side to the other side without hitting the middle, and the faster you do it, makes your moonwalks farther.
D:

I really wish brawl was a better game.

Desh.

Smash Lord
how does that show how u do moonwalks?
i thought ur keyboard was messed up and you were tryna make this face .__.

also, andy/steve/whoever wanna go, i might be able to get you rides to bernards. but you'll need one back? =/

im gonna ask tonight

WIGI

Smash Champion
there i combos in brawl. i 8 hit combod chris last night.

3 uptilts 4 jab cancles and a firrejump punch.

also combo video this friday (ETA)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I can't do anything this weekend, I'll be at Olivia's.

But knowing her and her mom, they'll probably screw up life.
So by the time I find out that they've screwed me over, it'd be too late to come with you probably.

4Serial

Smash Lord
chris, that shows how i move the control stick.. kind of
almost a semi circle, but not the whole way, and i still get it to work.

jay, your combos against chris are unviable. he doesn't even play brawl or know how to airdodge. AT ALL. He doesn't know how to play defensively and doesn't shield camp or camp in any form at all in Brawl. -sigh- if only dr. mario and his pills were in brawl. chris would ****.

4Serial

Smash Lord
lmfao

he could DI

oh wait

he couldn't do that in melee either! >_< LOL

<3

chris fails at brawl

and i guess that's cool if you can get us a ride. i'll see if my mom or something can get us back.

4Serial

Smash Lord
okay so we needs something to talk about so i might as well talk about chris being banned. I have really mixed feelings about this and I want to believe him.

takes up too much space, click the blue thing
When I first saw this, I'll admit: I thought it was Desh. I saw it and didn't think any of it at all. It wasn't really that funny to me, and I thought this person would just get a ban.
My reasons for thinking it could be Chris?
The typing is almost EXACTLY like his. They words they use, the caps, everything. This is either Chris or some person that lurks on 4Chan way too much.
The "easy button" image is clearly photoshopped. Chris sends me pictures once in a while about lolcats, or other of those silly caption things. That picture seems somewhat familiar to me, but I could just be paranoid.
The screenshot. Chris uses a Vista laptop with built a built-in wireless network adapter. He uses firefox and has a ****load of tabbed bookmarks from what I can remember, including a SWF and Facebook ones. I can't remember if he goes on deviant art, but he plays around with photoshop and I get a lot of my renders and stocks from deviant art and i can imagine that many other photoshoppers do too. I tricked Chris into sending me a screenshot of what he had at the time, and the menu toolbar was EXACTLY THE SAME. The firefox was different from the troll's screenshot, but I assumed that he changed it before sending me a picture.
And then Wak says that he cannot edit tournament forum posts, and he shows us some IP proof.

So at first I thought Chris did it and it didn't matter much. And then he tells me that he got banned for something he didn't do. So I believed him. And all this proof comes in then I believe it's him. He's trying really hard to prove himself and I admit that there's a lot of things odd with it. Right now, all proof seems to point to Chris, but I want to believe him.

First of all, the acc name is insulting MDK. Chris has absolutely NO REASON AT ALL TO MAKE A NAME LIKE THAT. He has nothing against MDK, and I think he would appreciate him after the brawl community yelled at him and MDK was still open to having Chris over to his casual.
Chris would not go through all of this trouble to prove himself innocent. He's been banned before and did nothing like this.
The screen, although similar to his, is pretty much similar to every vista laptop. You can pretty much google it and it will have the same stuff.
Chris is more than thankful to Wak for unbanning his original acc, and he would not try to make a douche out of him. I honestly don't think Chris is smart enough to edit his own post in the name of a mod.
Chris, or pretty much anyone in Brampton doesn't get the "Easy Button" joke, and i don't think we've seen much of it. Though, I'm guessing since it's MDK's joke, and he plays metaknight, and the button is red on the shirt -- it's metaknight's standard-b lol.
Chris does regularly bash brawl, but he's been nowhere near MDK's thread lately and he claims to have never even know about the Niagara tournament thread until he got banned. Chris learned his lesson the first time he went in MDK's thread and bashed Brawl and he won't do it if it means that Brampton as a whole will lose whatever respect we ever had in the Brawl community. He certainly wouldn't do it knowing me and Steve would probably not be welcomed to any Brawl tournaments you guys have.
Chris would do a better job trolling. I mean it's way too obvious. He would use his own account. What's so different about this recent post than his other posts in the Brawl tournament thread? I don't see very much difference to be honest, and Chris would not make another account just to troll brawl.
Seriously, Chris would not go through all this trouble to prove himself innocent if he actually did do it. I'm almost completely sure about that knowing how he is and knowing what's already happened.

I want to believe that it's not Chris, and just some ***** hacker or something doing all this. It's really stupid. Personally, I think it's actually Wak and he photoshopped that IP proof image lolol

oh god that's a lot and no one will read it
anyways I DON'T BELIEVE THAT IT'S CHRIS

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i talked to chris about it.

his cousin did it, and while i do show sympathy towards chris, the fact remains that he was irresponsible with his account/computer (again; the 2girls1cup thing was also his cousin's fault). if i can help him get his account unbanned by some miracle i will try to do so (so long as it doesn't endanger my own account) but the fact remains he let his cousin, who has a history of being a moron, play around on the internet and do stupid, stupid things. and, again, he has little/no proof that it was his cousin because of how the internet works.

i find it especially awesome that if it was just flames or anti-brawl crap then he probably wouldn't have been banned anyways. it was probably impersonating a mod that made wak ip ban rather than just ban the account.

wak did not photoshop that IP image, i'm fairly sure of it, we can all stop blaming wak for everything. wak may ban things and be strict and very unfun on the boards (and a pain in the ***) but really he's just doing what he's been told to do. if wak DIDN'T deal with this, or the 2g1c thing, he'd probably lose his mod powers and/or reggie would do it. or mic. or someone else, etc.

completely unimportant but easy button is a toy/for-lolz-button that, when pressed, says in a croaking tone, "That was easy." you can look it up on google or find it at future shop probably. i think my dad's boss has something like it in his office only it says "You're fired". i'm guessing mdk and people from his crew or whatever press it as a gimmick/joke after they win badly or something for lulz.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
It wasn't Chris or LTG.
Both of them don't know who it is. It's some random.

But obviously that sounds pretty farfetched, so Chris is putting it on LTG, who doesn't mind because he isn't using that account anymore.

Then again, the IP thing...
I'm finding it really hard to believe it wasn't him.
And he told me it wasn't LTG either...so how was the account made with his IP? Unless Wak is BS'ing...which is unlikely.

I don't know.
It's all so confusing.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
And this is where I become confused.

Because he told me it was his cousin.

If it wasn't his cousin then he's lying to me, which isn't cool.

WIGI

Smash Champion
completely unimportant but easy button is a toy/for-lolz-button that, when pressed, says in a croaking tone, "That was easy." you can look it up on google or find it at future shop probably. i think my dad's boss has something like it in his office only it says "You're fired". i'm guessing mdk and people from his crew or whatever press it as a gimmick/joke after they win badly or something for lulz.
only thing i can think of is the first time i ever played brawl.. i think it was at..mats house.. and me and d.b and whoever else wass on the couch found an easy button and rpessed it while people kileld eachother at brawl. i doubt thats the acual joke but i unno.

anyways. chris needs to use diferent passwords, everyone knows them.. err. it.

Geist

Smash Master
Well, if it wasn't Chris or LTG, and it was on his IP...
it was either his dog or his mom.

logically, it wouldn't be chris because he would most likely call one of us and say something like "lololololol I got banned look what I did" or something like that. Of course, he would have used a proxy, because he isn't a complete tard.

I don't have enough details, but from what I've read, it's obvious it wasn't him. Unless he's scheming some sort of super plan to take over the internet or something. Then it must have been him, and everything is going by design.

I don't think I know enough about hacking to think about this, but is it possible to mask your IP with someone else's?
So Ima change my password guys brb.
Andy I'll PM it to you.

4Serial

Smash Lord
yeah i thought it was possible for someone to have tracked down chris' IP and used it or something
but i have no idea who the **** would go through all that trouble.

Geist

Smash Master
Chris has like a million different ways to get computers, so the effort was for nothing lol
unless it was his dog, then he's screwed.

ALSO chya for smashboards getting a better server XD

WIGI

Smash Champion
KSO. im not finished the combo video. well. everythings done, ecept for the very important credits! and im away this weekend so the combo viddeo will be realease Mondey or Tuesday. But i put up a private video without the credtis for us bramptonian smasher i have added on youtube. critique it please.

That is all

-WiGi

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Chris and I are going to start making mine soon.
I'm going to call it "Super Schitzophrenia Bros. Brawl" since I play multiple d00dz.

I'm also going to do themed ones for like Earthbound, Metroid and Starfox, kinda like Tapion, but I'm going to do the ones he missed, and some of the same ones like Pokemon, Kirby, and Mario.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master

That's why I'm not putting out the combo vid tomorrow genius.

Obviously I need to practice and play more.

First I'm going to do ones with only a few characters like Donkey Kong, Star Fox, Metroid, and Earthbound.

4Serial

Smash Lord
It was ****ing wifi.
i hardly play snake anymore because it's ****ing boring enough as it is playing brawl.
Link is by far the worst character on wifi because he loses whatever makes him decent, and his weaknesses become so much more apparent.
and mario/lucario couldn't have possibly been their mains right?

i don't know how i was hating, i was ****ing joking around

Top Bottom