• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

WIGI

Smash Champion
NIAGRA IS FARRR yoo, i doub't id be able to get a ride/find a place to stay teh night but if otehr bramptonian go mayeby i would too, could make for a fun weekend chillin in niagra

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
I might.
and if i dont.
I say we all take a greyhound down? i heard its like 20$ or something to get to st. catherines?

edit:
is it just bralw? :S

4Serial

Smash Lord
i think steve MIGHT have a ride. i'm going with him, but we all have to pay like $10 for gas which isn't bad at all considering the distance, and we'll save a lot of time and money. I'm assuming it's Brawl. Hoping for at least one or two Melee setups though. I want to see how far Link can actually get in a real tournament, because I almost never get to play against anyone but Steve. We need to go to more of MDK's stuff lol

Geist

Smash Master
we been telling you to play marth for the longest time now and you finally do it after a year
i'd put your fox before your dk/falco/ics becuase you started playing him before and then just stopped randomly
your ic's aren't good, you just wobble <_< lol
lololol I recently got a bit into playing marth. The only reason I started playing Falcon was to help Will practice, now my step brother wants to main marth <3

lol my focks is okay too i guess. When I go all spazzy with him it covers up the fact that I have absolutely no ****ing idea what I'm doing.

WELL ONCE ITS DONE UPLOADING HERE SHE IS

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=oKQwVAD1n3Y

enjoy comment and 5star word.
OMFG PHYSCHICSCSISH

I feel so alone... no one else is on D:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
just perfect wavedash noob

hold joystick completely horizontal and then do the jump + air-dodge really really quickly and precisely.

don't worry about cancelling the shine super quickly in waveshines. that can come with practice vs people real easy and unless you're trying to thunders another fox or something you can probably reach more characters with an imperfect shine cancel and long wavedash than you could with a perfect shine cancel and short wavedash.

*goes off to shine bair peach in training mode at 200%*

edit: vs mario/doc with fox i'm pretty mindless. after shooting him to 10%, i just run around doing shffl nair shine timed so he can't cc grab (d-smash is a pain but what are you going to do) and lots of bair, in fact probably bair is 1/4 of my damage, and then drillshine --> u-smash and lots of f-tilt in fact i often drillshine --> f-tilt to poke him off the stage if i won't kill with u-smash and want to edgeguard (or drillshine --> nair if i'm feeling fancy or at low % when i think i can combo another shine from the nair and then potentially forced sex them). i almost completely neglect throw and when i do throw it's always u-throw bair and never uair because i like bair. and because if he does bad di i can bair again or shffl nair at low %s which is good. edgeguard with ledgehopped bairs and shines.

i play gay with everyone it's awesome.

Geist

Smash Master
lol when I say I need more distance on my wd's, i was just talking about being more precise with my angling when I'm waveshining. If I'm holding the control stick at about 45 degrees, then I don't have to move my conrtol stick as much as if i was constantly reseting it to neutral, the holding it at like 60 degrees, and back to shine position.

You're like me with your throws though, i dont usually go for the Uair unless I can kill them. I'd much rather use bair, because odds are, I can hit/laser them again.
fox is so gay :D I lurve it

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i like u-throw u-smash on sheik with fox at 0.

it makes me feel manly.

the fact that it shouldn't work only makes it more manly.

4Serial

Smash Lord
omg i'm getting a laptop whenever my parents feel like getting around to it
doesn't bother me much, but this computer is crap made of ****
oh well

ken's pretty good at survivor

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
i love andy and his awesomely awesome posts where he manages to slip in random crap and like talks to himself, XD

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i love comin into this bramton thread, its like going to the dentist to have your teeth pulled but you end up having sex with the dentist while she is driling your teeth and you wake up from the gas to realize it was just an old *****

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Desh sucks.

He should quit Smash and play Mario Party.

Anyways, I went to Dinodudeboys place Yesterday and smashed with his crew.
They're pretty amazing now, but since I owned them at my tourny they're discouraged to play competitively.

I was thinking we all go (we being Brawlers) and just own them until they decide to get better and come out to Niagara. =D

Also, it was fun. Doubles was amazing. I'm going to be riding my bike there every Friday after school, so whoever wants to come can come.

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
ya jay you got bettererer

and wow. i tried to play brawl last night, but jesus christ even doubles was so ****ing slow.
it wasnt even that it was easy ( but lol me and wangster did good considering we dont play the goddam game XD) but it was just like, idk .... soo floaty and boring and...why am i saying this? Xd you know what i think already LOL

i still cant believe i had such a goddam evil pool though.

bus ride was jokes guys XD
"jay if we're going the wrong way ima keel u "

and those hot dogs were good >_>

AND LOL@ SEEING ABEL ON THE BUS XD AND HE WASNT EVEN GOING TO THE BLOODY SMASHFEST.

he had saggy muscle jonz

4Serial

Smash Lord
biking for brawl isnt worth it.

WIGI, practise melee for next event.
LOL so true
so I hear it'll take about 2 or 3 brawl matches to bike to his place.. not that bad i guess
i'd rather do that than pay to play brawl LOL

I don't give a **** if MK is banned or not
it wouldn't bother me much if he was banned

the journey to berny's place wasn't bad. could have been better but whatever LOL

Top Bottom