• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah for sure stos i ahve to practise more. this trounement i learned HOW to deal with marths and sheiks with both my mains, just have to practise it now.

and i prolyl wont bike that far on a friday.

right now my jiggs is probably better agaisnt marths and sheiks then my luigi is.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
good job Brampton.

good to see you come out.

more training is needed.

meaning come out more =)

desh upload that video XD

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
i dont mind it,
it gives me a reason to not bike 30 mins for brawl! 8D
rofl, i might come too though every once and a while if i are not busy/going to gta for smash and not busy

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
Lol, surprisingly, i found bus'ing it to bernies pretty easy also o.o
since i never used bus's thought it would be complicated or something >.<
it was simple, just got confused when we got to finch station cuz we had to go underground to the ttc bus's.

was so long though @_@

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
LOL
steve steve steve
when we got off the 23
and we got to bramalea
hes like
"dam i missed my chance"
im like lolwut?
he likes
"i was gonna chop dat g in dah front of the bus, the one in the blue!"
GUESS WHO IT WAS LOL

you know clarissa tsai? XD

her lmfaooo
and then we randomly found abel on the next bus, and we was chillin wit him.

4Serial

Smash Lord
i was seriously gonna walk up once the bus stopped moving for a second
then we got to some stop, and a ****load of people come on and took the seat next to her i was gonna take
i was thinking 'god dammit. maybe in the next few stops the seat will be free' and we got off that bus in like 5 minutes... =[ oh well, chris tells me she's dealing with someone, so screw it. maybe the next g we find on a bus.

LOL@abel
what a failure, with his saggy muscles johns.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i was seriously gonna walk up once the bus stopped moving for a second
then we got to some stop, and a ****load of people come on and took the seat next to her i was gonna take
i was thinking 'god dammit. maybe in the next few stops the seat will be free' and we got off that bus in like 5 minutes... =[ oh well, chris tells me she's dealing with someone, so screw it. maybe the next g we find on a bus.

LOL@abel
what a failure, with his saggy muscles johns.
when it comes to chopping dont think about it.

just do it.

back then i use to think about it, but now i just do it. if you think about it your gonna get nervous and then your gonna start thinking about what happens if she rejects me. AND if you dont chop your gonna be sad and thinking and asking yourself "what if i choped that girl?" then your gonna be regretting not doing it. Also it doesnt matter if shes dealing with someone just chop thatquick time lol.

4Serial

Smash Lord
lol i didn't really care about if she rejected me or not, it was just some random girl on the bus
i was really just gonna go up as soon as the bus stopped, but then like 20 people got on the bus
/johns

oh well, it was just something that would have made the bus ride more lulz

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Lmfao stop saying "chop".

And she has a boyfriend. He's this really cool asian guy named Chris, but I call him Tyrel. Long story.

Today and I were playing Ganon Vs Falccon.
Last stock, me at 60%, Andy at 0%.
Wizard's Foot > Wizard's Foot > Warlock Punch 0-death.

Geist

Smash Master
lol magikarp is a forced meme is a forced meme.
Also, that ganon combo was manly.

lol I'm finally going to start smashing with Vegas, and not just randoms. Finally.
I don't even know how they found me, they're just like "are you the new smasher who moved to vegas?"
I was like yeah >_>

they have a forum like the brampton one that recently failed. Except this one is so much more win.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol some people asked me the name of the smasher that moved to vegas cuz i mentioned you, so thats probably how.

Geist

Smash Master
o lol.
OMG the brawl boards are basically tearing themselves apart arguing about metaknight.
So I'm totally screwing with them.
I'm just feeding the fire.

feeding the fire... :D

WIGI

Smash Champion
YEAH EH there is acualy a chance meta will be banned. i doubt it but still. noone likes him. theres like, a meta knight confesional thread or suum crap abotu how your thrist fro power corupted you and you no longer have fun with the game cuz you play meta.

WIGI

Smash Champion
hey bren i need your help on somthing. Theres these guys at school who always slightly beat me at everything i do com tech related. every year of highschool they win the yearbook cover. This year i want to win because i want to beat them for once and i cna win somthing cool. The yearbook is comicbook themed. MY DOMAIN. word. i want you (if your interested) to draw me a typical jacked superhero Flying upwards, so your looking at him from above at the ground, and on the ground there will be an exploding building (you don;t have to draw that il PS it. IN teh heros arm you have the HOT damsel in distress also in a dress being saved from said building. her hairs blowing the the wind all HOT and stuff. and her dress is blowing in the wind to maybey revealing the amount that would be revealed by any modest super hero traveling that fast. you kow what i mean.

i plan to make line art for this then colour it in PS like i did samus. but..not metalic obvi--.. unles the heros metalic. then duh.

Let me know if you want to =]

I. MUST. WINNN!

Geist

Smash Master
hey bren i need your help on somthing. Theres these guys at school who always slightly beat me at everything i do com tech related. every year of highschool they win the yearbook cover. This year i want to win because i want to beat them for once and i cna win somthing cool. The yearbook is comicbook themed. MY DOMAIN. word. i want you (if your interested) to draw me a typical jacked superhero Flying upwards, so your looking at him from above at the ground, and on the ground there will be an exploding building (you don;t have to draw that il PS it. IN teh heros arm you have the HOT damsel in distress also in a dress being saved from said building. her hairs blowing the the wind all HOT and stuff. and her dress is blowing in the wind to maybey revealing the amount that would be revealed by any modest super hero traveling that fast. you kow what i mean.

i plan to make line art for this then colour it in PS like i did samus. but..not metalic obvi--.. unles the heros metalic. then duh.

Let me know if you want to =]

I. MUST. WINNN!
lol J
K, it's not like I have anything important to do.

I just have some specific questions about it.
1)
draw me a typical jacked superhero Flying upwards, so your looking at him from above at the ground, and on the ground there will be an exploding building
Jacked? OK, but what style do you want me to draw him in? Classical comic book inked style, or super realistic style, or what? (inked would take way less time by the way)

2)
IN teh heros arm you have the HOT damsel in distress also in a dress being saved from said building.
Ok, so from what I see in my head, he's flting TOWARDS you, vertically, at an upward angle, away from an exploding building. Amirite?

3)
her hairs blowing the the wind all HOT and stuff. and her dress is blowing in the wind to maybey revealing the amount that would be revealed by any modest super hero traveling that fast. you kow what i mean.
Technically, if he's flying away from said building, air resistance would be creating a net force on her dress, making it go backwards. Also due to inertia, and air pressure from the exploding building, her dress would be going in a backwards direction as well. This is all of course, assuming that the hero is holding her in the same general direction- face first. If not, it would be technically impossible to create a hot damsel if only her *** is showing. >_>

Just answer these questions and I'll draw it asap, or whenever you need it.

EDIT: that is one sexy nametag matt.
what is the name of the smiley face guy anyways? I just call him smiley face guy.

I

InfamousXb

okay okay okay, i heard about this new thing called pie!
does anybody love pie?
i do >]
i take my pie everywhere i go!!!!

4Serial

Smash Lord
i could draw a concept thing really quick in photoshop cuz jay's idea sounds good
good enough to steal and make my way into the yearbook club muhahahahha

who's InfamousXb lol

4Serial

Smash Lord
LOL DAVID

steven, since i'm magikarp, you can be feebas <_<
chris can be goldeen and wigi will be psyduck or something LOL

god dammit i hate my fcking avatar arrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

WIGI

Smash Champion
aight bren not super realistic..clasic comic style.

but not to jacked like superman, more like spiderman used to be without his suit.

The girl will be horizontal to him, kinda draped over his two arms, and i was kiding about the revealing thing, unlike mary jane, shes not going to be a ****. and yes upwards verticall towards you, but stil want to be able to see his whole body but mostly just his chest/face and teh girl. and a cape.

Ill se if i can find a pick of a good angle

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgu...q=superman&start=126&gbv=2&ndsp=21&hl=en&sa=N

KINDA liek thant angle, but slightly, slightly less vertical, obviosly without his arm in the air, cuz both arms are holding the girl across his body.

Ya dig?

Uhm. but that picture is also form the very fornt of supermna, can you do like a 3/4 veiwe instead?

im sure youl make it look god no matter what im just trying to picture how il make it look on the cover.

Thanks a ton bud, an d i don;t care if you want to ink it or not because i ahve to put it in illustrator anyways.

p.s you don;t have to shade. ittle make it easier to do the lining if its already just lines, if you must shade then w.e ittle be good reference but harder to do the lines so its your choice

thanks

Top Bottom