• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultimate Wii U Ganondorf Community Video Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I will have footage possibly within a week if I'm efficient. Some of it is old, some of it is new. I will need time to process it and sort through moments that I believe are worthwhile.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Speaking of capture cards, I'm still curious if there's a recommendation for something that can record both WiiU and 3DS stuff. I understand that the 3DS might have special requirements and that's why I'm wondering if there's anything out there that can cover 3DS recordings in addition to WiiU stuff and look good. Or maybe it's one of those situations where if I want to capture stuff off both systems I'll need two different cap cards, in which case I'd just stick to something for the WiiU.

Probably not buying something right away though, but for future stuff I'd like to finally do this.

AngryDeathBox

Smash Rookie
Hmm.. I have something fun I could share.. but it's a ditto and it's on my 3ds :(

Anyways, for other possible stuff, is there a way to send replays from 3ds to wii u? I can record with my elgato from a wii u but not from my 3ds

Matty89

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hydra89
A community video is basically a showcase of all users and their different & unique abilities put together to create a combo-like compilation.

For those of you who don't know, we had two Brawl community videos (1st and 2nd).

This will not include any 3DS footage. The Wii U version isn't out yet, and doesn't release until November 21st, but I won't start adding footage until after A2Zomg's Ganondorf Wii U Tournament.

Remember to start saving good video footage of yourselves on the Wii U version, and submit them to me (upload the video to Youtube, then click on my name, @ Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm , and start a conversation to send them to my inbox, the video must be of good to high quality). Please highlight the moments you want me to consider.

If you cannot capture your replays, then I may be able to do that for you, but I haven't completely decided on this yet.

The official finish date for this project won't be until late April to early May 2015. Yes, it will not be quick. Think of this as a bonus, while having fun with the Wii U version for a while representing Ganondorf, you'll have something exciting to look forward to.

Those who want to participate (make a post saying you want to be included, I can not have too many people, so it's better for those who show more interest)
1.) Ray Kalm
2.) Z1GMA
3.) A2ZOMG
4.) TTTTTsd
5.) Opana
6.) Xinc
7.) Mangamusicfan
8.) Gungnir
9.) Hi Hatz
10.) Shogger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvc2Ryep0rI

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I've bought a new computer now, so I'll be able to record my clips very soon.
I think I've got like 5 or 6 clips I'd like to contribute with.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
When you say "media stores," what exactly are you referring to?

Because I can't think of any retail box store that carries capture cards where I'm from.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
My friend says he should be getting a capture card on the 23rd, so I should be able to get some footage starting then.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
When you say "media stores," what exactly are you referring to?

Because I can't think of any retail box store that carries capture cards where I'm from.
My bad, I guess. Over here most stores that sell electronics have at least some sort of CC.

Matty89

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hydra89
Warning Received
Everyone should start submitting their replays to me now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwfW8h2abpw&feature=youtu.be

A community video is basically a showcase of all users and their different & unique abilities put together to create a combo-like compilation.

For those of you who don't know, we had two Brawl community videos (1st and 2nd).

This will not include any 3DS footage. The Wii U version isn't out yet, and doesn't release until November 21st, but I won't start adding footage until after A2Zomg's Ganondorf Wii U Tournament.

Remember to start saving good video footage of yourselves on the Wii U version, and submit them to me (upload the video to Youtube, then click on my name, @ Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm , and start a conversation to send them to my inbox, the video must be of good to high quality). Please highlight the moments you want me to consider.

If you cannot capture your replays, then I may be able to do that for you, but I haven't completely decided on this yet.

The official finish date for this project won't be until late April to early May 2015. Yes, it will not be quick. Think of this as a bonus, while having fun with the Wii U version for a while representing Ganondorf, you'll have something exciting to look forward to.

Those who want to participate (make a post saying you want to be included, I can not have too many people, so it's better for those who show more interest)
1.) Ray Kalm
2.) Z1GMA
3.) A2ZOMG
4.) TTTTTsd
5.) Opana
6.) Xinc
7.) Mangamusicfan
8.) Gungnir
9.) Hi Hatz
10.) Shogger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwfW8h2abpw&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
I'm not going to be able to send anything in unless we get replay sharing soon.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Sorry, guys. I'll try to get on sending my replays within the next few days. Thanks for the reminder, Kalm.

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I'm not going to be able to send anything in unless we get replay sharing soon.
Pretty much this.

Not that I have anything super interesting to share. I'm certain you guys are getting together a very impressive compilation that, even if I could share my stuff, my simple highlights would be competing with others like them and maybe not finding a space.

Last edited:

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
All replays recorded prior to replay sharing will be broken, however, so if you CAN record, you should do it before the update.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
A quick reminder to everyone; if you want to upload any replays you have now, you should do so before the patch at the 15th.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I'm going to need help choosing a title. We called the brawl versions "Feast of Blood" and "Thirst for Revenge".

List away.

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
"Unlimited Power", "Reign of Terror", "The Plunder of Hyrule", "Ganon the Barbarian"(complete with Conan music) and "Boot of Despair" are a few ideas I came up with off the top of my head.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Darkness unleashed. Resurrection of Evil?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
With the share feature here, start sending me your replays everyone.

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Yup, working on getting some good stuff.

EDIT: @ Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm I sent you some, although keep in mind my performance is bad due to focusing on trying to do vid worthy things lol. Plus, Mewtwo isn't helping keep my dorf fresh.

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Starting to get a few decent highlights I can start sending in. Not sure if they can compete with Gungnir et al. though.

Last edited:

GanonPawnch

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MLT117
I just did 3 flame choke tech reads into a Dair? Was pretty cool lol.

JmacAttack

Wielder of the Triforce
BRoomer
NNID
DudeMcPersonMan
3DS FC
1865-1222-7961
Got some good ones. Server is under maintenance, though, so I'll send them when it's finished.

EDIT: Sent you a bunch. Got more if you need any.

Last edited:

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
"Bring Back The Glory"
"All's Fair in Blood and Gore"
"Heretical Envy"
"The Path to Hell"
"21 Ganon Salute"
"Brotherhood of Blood"
"Gravity"
"Thunderous Cacophony"

GanonPawnch

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MLT117
I just did 3 flame choke tech reads into a Dair? Was pretty cool lol.
I only have that one clip saved I said there ^^^^^
It would be cool just to highlight it into a short flame choke reads section of the video, I suppose?
Would you want it, and if so, do I just add your NNID?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom