• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultimate Wii U Ganondorf Community Video Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
@ Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm I just realized this is a combo video and not a combo/highlights video,I apologize if I wasted your time with highlights rather than combos, although they're definitely not all highlights. I tried to leave in the comment an indicator of where the moment begins, some don't have that as I wasn't sure how with no time but atm I'm trying to use percentage to give an idea of when it happens.

"Wielders of the Triforce", just a name suggestion.

Pheonixmaster1

To be the best,you have to beat the best.
NNID
Pheonixmaster1
3DS FC
0473-8896-6663
Hello,I would like to participate in this.
Sorry if I am late,I can provide some nice Ganon clips and I have the replays recorded aswell with my capture card so I can send them at any time.

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
I would be interested in contributing to this if I could send replays to someone capable of recording.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Blood Brothers
Fists of judgment
The 12 fists of destruction (Depending on how many players take part)
Blood, sweat, and beards
Judgment of the 'Dorfs

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Just got an 83% string pulled off twice on two different players, very hype and I sent a replay. I gotta say this vid has inspired me to be more creative, it's helping me with new mix ups originally intended for show but I plan to mix in.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
If the music isn't already decided, I'd like to recommend songs that have a touch of plural to them - we are a Group of Ganons, after all;

These songs wouldn't fit a Solo Ganon Combo VIdeo imo, but they work well in a Community Vid.

Last edited:

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
We are the men in black. Totes best song choice.

Also while I'm here:
"Fuel for the fire"
"Heretic."
"Devastation in 1080p"
"The black crusade"
"Power all encompassing"
"Who needs small monkeys?"
"Eat. The. Floor."
"Burial, the musical."
"Rock, Paper, Violence!"

Blobface

Smash Lord
NNID
everyone1 (Bob)
3DS FC
3454-0482-6740
Yes it is, Blob.
I sent you a friend request and will send the Replay ASAP. The particular moment to look for is when I get caught in Kong Cyclone, U-air him out of it, use my momentum to U-air him again, then land a Sourspot Dash Attack into U-air for the kill. It's within the first minute and it's how I take his first stock.

Edit: It starts around 5:30 on the timer

Ignore the shieldbreak it never happened it's only an illusion.

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
I sent way too many replays early on. My later ones tend to be more consistently good and are formatted with time marks for the ones which are timed. Friendlies I sometimes don't bother to turn time limits on.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
@ Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm I just realized this is a combo video and not a combo/highlights video
It doesn't neccessarily have to be all true combos, even if true combos are a plus, Opana.
Combos, strings, and sections of amazing reads all fit perfectly well.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
It doesn't neccessarily have to be all true combos, even if true combos are a plus, Opana.
Combos, strings, and sections of amazing reads all fit perfectly well.
Well I meant more like I made one amazing read or something lol, I've sent plenty of Strings and reads videos. Actually, @ Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm , I hope I haven't sent you too much as I've been focusing on styling just for this and got a lot of good stuff.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I may play a bit more and send some more highlights over. We'll make this the best combo video ever.

dude1286

Smash Rookie
I have a few videos that could work for this video. I have a decent combo against a D3 in For Glory where for some reason he taunts right after he spawns and then I get a nice chain on him. Another good clip is at the end and would be awesome for either a transition or ending of the video, it plays similar to the scene in one Indiana Jones movie where the guy shows off his martial arts in front him and then Indy just shoots him. Ganon is Indy, and Fox is the show off. The last one I have is in doubles and me and my partner do a 0-death combo on a Mario with the finisher from Ganon. I don't any way of capturing HDMI, so I need to send these to someone who can.

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
I have a UThrow->WP combo if it is needed, I would suggest that scenes ending with flashy moves get an effect such as slowing down while approaching the final blow moment, or a bullet time effect with the camera.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I have a UThrow->WP combo if it is needed, I would suggest that scenes ending with flashy moves get an effect such as slowing down while approaching the final blow moment, or a bullet time effect with the camera.
Uthrow > WP Combo?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
A.k.a. the scrub slayer
I though that at least one had already uploaded it since its concept is as basic as flashy, wich makes it one of the first things I would think of when making a combo video.
I reacted to the fact that you used the word combo, when it's far from a combo.
I was imagining something involving platforms.

To be honest, though, that clip appeals to me in some way.
Ganon looks like he has so much Control.

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
It's not a combo in the sense that it uses hitstun to repeatedly hit the opponent, but it is in the sense that it exploits a situation wich limits opponent's options in order to maximize reward from stuff. For this same reason juggling can be considered a combo.
In this case his options were limited by super armor and him stall-then-falling everytime I was under him=profit.
Speaking of stuff that can be made flashy by the right effects, has the 13% kill confirm combo been uploaded?

Last edited:

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
No specific time yet Z1g.

@ Opana Opana you sent me about a trillion replays! You gotta choose the ones which you like most, and tell me which part of the replay you want used.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I sent you just a few select replays but forgot to timestamp them. I think most of them have good edgeguards though.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I will stop sending you potential parts and send ones I'm almost positive are good enough. I have been time stamping mine for awhile though, I'm not sure what you mean unless you're referring to the very beginning where I didn't timestamp. Either way, I'll try and make things less tedious and apologize for the excessive replays lol. Did you get any time stamped?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Oh by the way, since there will probably be a patch on Sunday for Lucas, we should try to get replays recorded pretty soon.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
No specific time yet Z1g.

@ Opana Opana you sent me about a trillion replays! You gotta choose the ones which you like most, and tell me which part of the replay you want used.
Hahahaha. @ Opana Opana has sent me about a million replays as well, and I'm not even in charge of the CV.

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Hahahaha. @ Opana Opana has sent me about a million replays as well, and I'm not even in charge of the CV.
I think I thought I was doing so many interesting things I got caught up sending them not thinking about how annoying they'd be in large amounts. I will send few now lol sorry guys!

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I think I thought I was doing so many interesting things I got caught up sending them not thinking about how annoying they'd be in large amounts. I will send few now lol sorry guys!
I do find a lot of the stuff you send interesting, Opana.
But "you have 12 new replays" is a bit of an overkill tbh.

Keep sending, but not as much, bro. :upsidedown:

Nintenbro_Zeke

Smash Rookie
Is it too late to send replays? I have a 28 second replay of me JV3 a Villager; no Ganoncide.
Just let me know whose NNiD to send to.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
@ Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm we will be getting a Youtube video upload system soon like in Mario Kart 8. Really convenient for many of us who lack recording equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom