• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultimate Wii U Ganondorf Community Video Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
A community video is basically a showcase of all users and their different & unique abilities put together to create a combo-like compilation.

For those of you who don't know, we had two Brawl community videos (1st and 2nd).

This will not include any 3DS footage. The Wii U version isn't out yet, and doesn't release until November 21st, but I won't start adding footage until after A2Zomg's Ganondorf Wii U Tournament.

Remember to start saving good video footage of yourselves on the Wii U version, and submit them to me (upload the video to Youtube, then click on my name, @ Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm , and start a conversation to send them to my inbox, the video must be of good to high quality). Please highlight the moments you want me to consider.

If you cannot capture your replays, then I may be able to do that for you, but I haven't completely decided on this yet.

The official finish date for this project won't be until late April to early May 2015. Yes, it will not be quick. Think of this as a bonus, while having fun with the Wii U version for a while representing Ganondorf, you'll have something exciting to look forward to.

Those who want to participate (make a post saying you want to be included, I can not have too many people, so it's better for those who show more interest)
1.) Ray Kalm
2.) Z1GMA
3.) A2ZOMG
4.) TTTTTsd
5.) Opana
6.) Xinc
7.) Mangamusicfan
8.) Gungnir
9.) Hi Hatz
10.) Shogger

Last edited:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Damn, the pressure is real. Looking forward to contributing at any rate.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I may not be one of the best, but I;m certainly one of the flashiest and I'm sure I'd entertain lol.

Is it alright if I submit poor quality ones though? No capture card sadly, but I really want in the video.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
but I;m certainly one of the flashiest and I'm sure I'd entertain lol.
Wanna see flashy? Check out @stRIP 's FCSHTooSFWS in the Brawl Community Ganon Vid.
FCSHTooSFWS = Flame Choke > SH Tipman off of stage > Footstool > Wizkick Spike.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Wanna see flashy? Check out @stRIP 's FCSHTooSFWS in the Brawl Community Ganon Vid.
FCSHTooSFWS = Flame Choke > SH Tipman off of stage > Footstool > Wizkick Spike.
I don't even know wth FCSHTooSFWS is lol, but I've seen the vid and know it's full of awesome.

I know this one will be too, so I hope to be apart of it.

I'd have like to add this into it: http://youtu.be/GV9padqw8RQ?t=1m21s but I know it's only for the U version.

Anyway, regardless of whether I'm in it I look forward to seeing it for sure.

I'll look for that in the vid too, thanks.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Sounds legit. Why only Wii U version, come to think of it?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Sounds legit. Why only Wii U version, come to think of it?
Better quality footage, better controls and thus better access to advanced gameplay that will be highlight worthy.

Also because conveniently enough, I believe most of us want time to prepare for things anyway.

Last edited:

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Better quality footage, better controls and thus better access to advanced gameplay that will be highlight worthy.

Also because conveniently enough, I believe most of us want time to prepare for things anyway.
Gotcha.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
If it's a funny clip that also involves skill and an at least decent opponent, it should be ok.
Yeah.

@ Opana Opana , @ Xinc Xinc , and others: Restricting this to only good quality footage and as well as gameplay, but I'll make sure everyone of you get your fair share of evil time video time.

Last edited:

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Okay, just to make things easier for me, all of you who want to be included in the compilation footage please make a post stating so. Make a post saying you want to be included, I can not have too many people, so it's better for those who show more interest.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Guess I'll say I do, I'll try and get stuff up day/weekend one, even! Since I plan on finishing all of my studies a bit early so I have some time to myself for when Smash WiiU drops.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Yeah.

@ Opana Opana , @ Xinc Xinc , and others: Restricting this to only good quality footage and as well as gameplay, but I'll make sure everyone of you get your fair share of evil time video time.
If I captured it as good as possible without a capture card do you think it'd be passable?

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Yeah.

YESZ! ... I mean... Heh.

I got a capture card somewhere

Last edited:

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
If a tech wizard is capable of capturing things for me, I'll be more than happy to contribute!

By more than happy, I mean bloody ecstatic!

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Bump.

@ Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm , you're planning on editing it, I assume.
Do you have any plans on what music to use? If you don't, the Ganons could submit like 2 songs each, and then we could discuss which ones to use.

Last edited:

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Good idea Z1GMA. Although I won't be starting this project for a while, the Ganon board can begin choosing and submitting music ideas.

I remember the amount of creative ideas we had when we were doing this during the Brawl videos.

Last edited:

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Leaping on the music train early,

Zardonic - Bring Back the Glory.

Or

The living Tombstone - Song of Storms.

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
First Smash U vid

Would a video of this quality be good? Idk if there's anything in this video worth putting up but feel free to look, I'm just hoping the quality is good enough for when I do wish to make a submission.

Shogger

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shogger
3DS FC
2552-2996-2619
Since I started uploading footage recently, I think I might contribute if I have some good stuff in a month or two. Sign me up!

I guess my music suggestions would be:

Or,

Hi-Hatz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vrillyhoo
I see that OP is old but there's still a while to go? I would request to be a part of this.

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Since I have methods of adding material, may I be conjoined in darkness to my fellow evildoers?

Poxnixles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vitiel
3DS FC
3823-8576-9592
Hopefully I can get in on contributing stuff.

Snatcher

Smash Rookie
Kalmah's Man of the King would be an excellent choice. I'd post the direct link, but I'm not at the recommend post amount

/watch?v=uBsbV7r78uo

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
How long could a highlight be?

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
^
This. Also, I'll be getting all my matches and replays in in December/early January. Are we able to actually send replays?

I assume you want us to take clips of our matches and not the entire thing.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
It depends on the duration of the "High Quality Moment".

If you do something awesome that last for 3 seconds, that's perfectly fine.
If you do something awesome that last for 10 seconds, that's perfectly fine as well.

However, if you play like a beast for 3 seconds, then yo get completely owned for 5 seconds only to play like a beast again for 3 seconds, those High Quality Moments should probably be devided into two separate clips.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I'm surprised to see no mention of this thread....
http://smashboards.com/threads/music-to-listen-to-while-fighting-as-ganondorf.377215/#post-18100143
...in this thread~

Speaking of contributing clips, I'm afraid I don't have a capture device so I'd have to access the rp file like we were able to do on the Wii and share it in an upload that way somehow. Haven't tried digging into my Wii U's flashdrive to see how things are stored. Not to mention that if you're looking for high level technical play, you're looking at the wrong Ganon, lol~

Last edited:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
My suggestions. The intros are a bit slow, so skip them when listening.

Last edited:

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
If you dont use this song, ill consider the video a major fail.

The song is called "Blood of Ganon" ffs!!

Listen to this madness

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I beat this great player in a 2 stock match, in IIRC 45 seconds and only receiving 3% damage. I will record this, although maybe keep it private so I don't upset them.

Anyway, the reason I'm saying this is there's a good deal of awesome in there, and I'm not sure exactly which part you'd want to use. If you'd even want to use the whole 45 seconds but spread up that'd be cool lol.

I can't be selfish though, don't wanna take up too much time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom