• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Probable Playable Characters In Brawl Analysis Topic!(1 week til Brawl!)

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
There has not been a single shred of evidence that suggests that Sheik cannot be a transformation of Zelda's. Your theory is just a theory, and has no feet to stand on, especially when we've seen Navi as a taunt of Link.
*BANGS HEAD ON DESK*

WELL NO CRAP MORON! THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING!

Ugh... I never said it hat anything to stand on! I was just throwing out the idea cause maybe Zelda might be a different character from Shiek cause she is TP Zelda. Just an Idea! Can You drop it God. You people dont listen to anything...

I never said it was... ya know what nevermind if you dont understand what Im saying by now than your not worth it.

Just an Idea I put out there. Can you understand that?

And the Navi doesnt really state anything cause it might not even be Navi. Just a Fairy, Link uses em in every game to restore health, it the position of the Wii Remote for TP and its a big character in Phantom Hourglass, also. taunt means squat.

626key

Smash Journeyman
zomg Sheik confirmed?
Yah, just the other day by corocoro, it translated into something like twilight transformation, and the japan's version of sheik's name was on the comic
P.S. pokemon trainer's squirtle's neutril B is water gun and Ivysaur's side B is razor leaf

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Tonight's update is Olimar's special moves. What is more disturbing though, is that one of his special moves is a chain, like NyaseNya said. Ugh, I don't want a bland roster. We will only have to endure next week before, the week of leaks is upon us (the fourth week of January).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Tonight's update is Olimar's special moves. What is more disturbing though, is that one of his special moves is a chain, like NyaseNya said. Ugh, I don't want a bland roster. We will only have to endure next week before, the week of leaks is upon us (the fourth week of January).
Technically he said whip, but we don't know how he uses it to attack

626key

Smash Journeyman
Do you think Sakuri is going to spill his guts (hopefully not literaly) about the big things still left in brawl, like the starting roster or team ups for the SSE

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Well....We dont know if its Navi.
The fairy was in TP ad the location of the Wii Remote and the Phantom Hourglass. So that doesnt really stand. Cause ever sence Zelda 64 came out, the fairy has been in all games in one way or another.
Actually, you're right about TP... seems I misspoke, it wasn't the taunt that referenced OoT, it was the entrance that referenced the original LoZ, I seem to have forgotten about the fairy in TP.

It's late over here, I guess I'm just losing my mind.

But why note Phantom Hourglass? Any Zelda references other then TP is in line with my point.

Anyway, entrance is where the non-TP reference is, not the taunt.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Does anyone remember what characters he mentioned?

All I remember was he kept talking about Peach wearing a thong

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Did this NyaseNya person provide a roster?
All he/she said was:

- That Captain Olimar, Toon Link (Wind Waker Link), Ness, and Mr. Game & Watch are playable.
- 35 playable characters (likely referring to ones that are selectable on the character selection screen).
- Mega Man is not playable.
- The North American version of Brawl would have another delay.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nya wasn't the only "Prophet" to tell of Olimar's moves...

That FF whatever guy did too

vesperview

Smash Hero
Where did Nya say this (please provide a link to the post)?
No, I was talking about the gamespot guy that surfaced a couple of days ago, FF something.

Not necessarily, remember, in TP, Zelda summoned the Light spirits to get Light Arrows..
He said the Goddesses flew around the stage and that if one of them touched you it was instant KO.:rolleyes:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
*Spoilers*

B-b-b-b-b-but Tetra!

I wanted Tetra and Sheik!

On a side note, anyone notice that Zelda's alter-egos are a pirate and ninja? Hmmm....

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
So I'm gonna have to say **** you to what you said.

Anyway.. hugely biased.

-Onyx
Hey, I figured it wasn't gonna happen.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't have thought it was awesome had it actually happened.

Yes, I'm hugely biased, I love Zelda, all her incarnations (phillips incarnations DO NOT count).

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
Can we drop the Sheik issue please? Trust me, this whole issue has been attacked from every possible angle, beaten to death, resurrected, shot, stabbed, maimed, violeted, and once again beaten to death.
People who want Sheik back aren't going to change their minds. People who don't want Sheik back aren't going to change their minds either. Trust me, there are intelligent points on both sides of the topic but every time it gets brought up, the convorsationd digresses to pettyness. Why don't we all just get along... until the game comes out and we can start beating the **** out of each other. :p

Sorry Chronobound, I just don't find the Olimar/whip-dealy particularly convincing. Now, if he/she'd have said Olimar can't use Smash attacks without a Pikmin, I'd be significantly more surprised. That one was outta left field, at least to me.

Onyxvulpine, aren't we all. :cool:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I honestly think Nyase is full of ****.
Same here, If guessing Sonic would be revealed in that conference and updated the next day is what made her a prophet than.

OH MY GOSH! LUK E PROFIT 2! Please, I and 10 other people speculated that; maybe Nyase did have some info about Sonic, everything else though I think is crap.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Heh, I'm sorry, but I read that Sonic topic. Nya was the only one who verbally stated such a thing, and now I see people saying "Well I personally thought it was obvious..." I think that is the true load of bull. Nya predicted this days in advance, with perfect accuracy. No one else said anything except for that BlueWave guy who just followed Nya. You see people here every day thinking that on a holiday a new character or something big would be revealed...I have a hard time believing anyone would say that unless they were 100 % sure. Just wait...if a third party is revealed next week, you'll have several people say "lololol I told you so!" despite the fact that they didn't say anything.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
35 characters? Whoa, that would suck!
Yeh, After all this wait it's just like "Omg -_-"

All he/she said was:

- That Captain Olimar, Toon Link (Wind Waker Link), Ness, and Mr. Game & Watch are playable.
- 35 playable characters (likely referring to ones that are selectable on the character selection screen).
- Mega Man is not playable.
- The North American version of Brawl would have another delay.
I Still think it's bs, We'll see...It's possible that it's right.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeh, After all this wait it's just like "Omg -_-"

I Still think it's bs, We'll see...It's possible that it's right.
Nya knowing of a second delay is BS...especially saying it after the reveal of the first delay...when he didn't even know of the first delay

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Heh, I'm sorry, but I read that Sonic topic. Nya was the only one who verbally stated such a thing, and now I see people saying "Well I personally thought it was obvious..." I think that is the true load of bull. Nya predicted this days in advance, with perfect accuracy. No one else said anything except for that BlueWave guy who just followed Nya. You see people here every day thinking that on a holiday a new character or something big would be revealed...I have a hard time believing anyone would say that unless they were 100 % sure. Just wait...if a third party is revealed next week, you'll have several people say "lololol I told you so!" despite the fact that they didn't say anything.
One accurate prediction does not prove a lea.

Only 100% accuracy, so only time will tell.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I was not on Smashboards at that period in time so you have no idea what I did and did not think, besides I was a regular at Nsider at the time when it was good.

One accurate prediction does not prove a lea.

Only 100% accuracy, so only time will tell.

Yes, like the prophets in the Bible. In order for them to be considered prophets everything they said had to be 100% true. If they were found be making false prophecies , they were stoned...

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Ugh, another fake roster popped up on GameFAQs. Fortunately, it has been confirmed fake by the poster himself. Luckily, we will only have to endure one more week of these fake leaks before the real ones have a shot of showing up.

I am just wondering why there has not been a real leak yet. Melee's roster was leaked 20 days before the official Japanese release, and we are now about 12 days until the Brawl Japanese release, and there has not been anything. We still don't know the real character selection screen. If we don't get the real character selection screen in an update next week, I think it will be shown when the roster leak hits. Really, Sakurai went overboard with secretiveness after Melee (he really seems bent on making sure the roster does not get leaked before release).

Also, vesperview, my signature seems to have run out of bandiwdth. Can you maybe please make a new one for me, that simply has the word vote out of it since the forum awards are over?

Zevox

Smash Lord
Ugh, another fake roster popped up on GameFAQs.
I think you mean another half-dozen or so. Just today. The sheer quantity of fake leaks we're getting is insane. Its like everyone and his brother has decided to pretend to have insider information about the game.

I cannot wait for this to all be over. A week and a half is going to seem like forever if things don't die down soon...

Zevox

Top Bottom