• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Probable Playable Characters In Brawl Analysis Topic!(1 week til Brawl!)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Note: Serebii is back

His comment on the new prophet was "I cannot answer that" in response if it was true or not...

He has debunked rumors before...

Sooo...guess what I think that means...

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
This is assuming that all of those rumors are credible, though. If Brawl has gone gold as we believe, then we can likely toss out NyaNysa's rumor of 35 characters, since she also said there would be another delay, which clearly there won't be if Brawl has gone gold. It is interesting how the Dragoon prophet and Serebii coincide - and I must admit, I find it disturbing how he managed to hit that item perfectly - but their supposed predictions do not include that character cap, so perhaps we'll have more than just this.

Zevox
Nya never said anything about a Japanese delay. The North American release could very well be delayed til March due to February being a less active sales month, even if the game were complete. Nevertheless, we will find out whether these insiders are liars in less than four weeks anyway.

I dunno. The only ones from jumpfest I know is Duster and Rosalina.

Edit: Here is a link where I found out about Rosalina. http://gonintendo.com/?p=32389
Hmmm, looks like I may need to remove my Rosalina analysis soon.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Note: Serebii is back

His comment on the new prophet was "I cannot answer that" in response if it was true or not...

He has debunked rumors before...

Sooo...guess what I think that means...
Serebii said the same thing when I asked him whether he could confirm or deny the information that was given by NyaseNya.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
Uh. Hi everyone. I'm your "prophet."

I made that post a long time ago. Not only did I get modded....TWICE....since I contested my post that (by the way, not only did not break any "trolling" rules," was CORRECT (so far)" I lost the ability to contest any of my moderations for like the next 3 months or something.

Here was my post, which was upheld by the admin.

Since I was modded, it has stayed in "my deleted posts."

"Last time I made this topic, I was marked for moderation by people who were angry that I was relaying information?

Yeah, doesn't make sense right? Well uh, that's the point of a message board. So here it is again.

This is info I heard from a credible source in MY OPINION. I do not claim responsibility if it's wrong, and aim to offend no one. You may believe it if you want, or discard it as a lie or rubbish or speculation or bad YGanondorf is returning.

Captain Falcon is returning.

Lucario is taking Mewtwo's Place. (place being a vague term, I don't know what exactly it means)

Ness is returning.

Zelda can turn into Sheik.

And there are these items called "Dragoon Parts" I did some research and apparently they're from Kirby's Air Ride. Supposedly, if you collect all three parts you can do some devastating move where you control a crosshair and do a crazy rush or something.

Oh and Final Destination is back.

That's all I have, and possibly all I can get. Since it isn't confirmed, it's simply rumor. I REPEAT, I AM NOT STATING THIS AS FACT.

I hope this makes someone happy, cuz it's all I got."

Well. Seems the guy was right. Maybe you shouldn't be so angry when a guy politely relays a rumor he heard. I honestly don't even care any more. I'm not saying anything more. Go ahead and think the rest of my stuff was made up and this was the only true fact.

I don't care.

Time will prove everything. In two months we'll all have the game and everyone can stop whining
I find this little disturbing. The fact he got the Dragoon item right on the money they can be more fact, but I see it as a coinidence and a lucky guess. It does make me a little optimistic though, is that if Nya was correct then the final roster might be that, but nothing is really confirmed until the game is out or said otherwise by Sakurai. Too bad this thread won't change much do too the dojo takig a break.:(

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
That reminds me, there is only one week left until voting ends, so for all of those who have not voted for me yet, please vote, and if you are close to anyone else on these boards, please tell them also to vote for me as well. I am the underdog in category, so I have a lot going against me, and I need as many votes as possible. Remember, every vote counts.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
That reminds me, there is only one week left until voting ends, so for all of those who have not voted for me yet, please vote, and if you are close to anyone else on these boards, please tell them also to vote for me as well. I am the underdog in category, so I have a lot going against me, and I need as many votes as possible. Remember, every vote counts.
And don't forget to vote for me as forum Monkey :laugh:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
ChronoBound, you have to vote for me remember? lol! I already voted for both you and IsmaR.
Don't worry I will (I still didn't even cast my vote yet). I also told all of the Knights of Elibe to vote for you. Can you maybe tell the Claus fans to vote for me? ;)

Firekid2

Smash Apprentice
Hey, ChronoBound, I read somewhere on Gamefaqs that Sothe was confirmed to be AT'd at Jump Festa. Could you maybe look into it and see if it's PoR Sothe or RD Sothe? Or if this is true at all? Any help would be appriciated. ^_^

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Hey, ChronoBound, I read somewhere on Gamefaqs that Sothe was confirmed to be AT'd at Jump Festa. Could you maybe look into it and see if it's PoR Sothe or RD Sothe? Or if this is true at all? Any help would be appriciated. ^_^
Yeah, I was reading a discussion on 2ch over which Fire Emblem characters will be playable in Brawl. Somebody said Micaiah since Sothe was in as an Assist Trophy, then somebody responded to him saying that the Lyn Assist Trophy would be confirmation to Eliwood being playable then. I will look more into the Soth Assist Trophy. Can you link me to the GameFAQs thread where they are talking about the Sothe Assist Trophy? Sothe is quite popular in Japan, so I am not surprised about this.

Firekid2

Smash Apprentice
<i>http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=40344447</i>

You've probably seen this topic already. >_>

Edit: 5th page.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Nya never said anything about a Japanese delay. The North American release could very well be delayed til March due to February being a less active sales month, even if the game were complete. Nevertheless, we will find out whether these insiders are liars in less than four weeks anyway.
With less than a month away from the Japanese release and little more away from the North American one, I doubt they'll announce another delay out of the blue now. If the decision to do it had already been made, it seems they wouldn't wait until everyone is beginning to get excited about it again, then announce another delay and crush our excitement. Sounds too counter-productive if you ask me. Besides, delaying it due to March being a more active sales month sounds pretty ridiculous if you ask me - Brawl is going to sell big no matter when it comes out (my local Gamestop told me over a month ago that they had more pre-orders for it than for Halo 3), and its not like releasing it in February will mean no one can buy it in March (unless they run out of copies, in which case they could hardly have sold more by waiting, now could they?).

Anyway, regardless you're right that we'll know soon enough. If we get another delay, Nya becomes credible, and combined with our Dragoon prophet likely being real my hopes for the remainder of the game's characters sink like the Titanic. If no delay comes, she loses what credibility she had. Either way, we'll know for sure who was lying and who really knew what was going on in about a month.

Zevox

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
sakuri wants more girls and bad guys, who fits the the bill (besides the confermed)
Females who have a realistic shot of getting in:
Midna
Dark Samus (technically, DS is female)
Krystal
Micaiah
Lip

Villains who have a realistic shot of getting in:
King K. Rool
Ridley
Dark Samus
Wolf
Masked Boy
Black Shadow

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
So Sothe is definitely an AT? Looks good for Micaiah... I hope she hits that third rep spot over another sword wielder simply for the unique factor (heck, even Ephraim *might* be unique, too bad he sucks as a character... and is not nearly as unique as a mage would be).

Also nice to see Rosalina AT'd, although I expected it after the lack of alt on Peach, and obviously she wouldn't be playable.

Also, I don't really think Dark Samus a true female... I consider "her" an "it," personally, but only go with "her" since that is what Retro calls her. Definitely a villain that could possibly be interesting in Brawl. SSE potential at the very least.

And good luck on getting votes Chrono!

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
So Sothe is definitely an AT? Looks good for Micaiah... I hope she hits that third rep spot over another sword wielder simply for the unique factor (heck, even Ephraim *might* be unique, too bad he sucks as a character... and is not nearly as unique as a mage would be).

Also nice to see Rosalina AT'd, although I expected it after the lack of alt on Peach, and obviously she wouldn't be playable.

Also, I don't really think Dark Samus a true female... I consider "her" an "it," personally, but only go with "her" since that is what Retro calls her. Definitely a villain that could possibly be interesting in Brawl. SSE potential at the very least.

And good luck on getting votes Chrono!
While it is definitely good for Micaiah, considering that is likely Radiant Dawn Sothe that was used, the same logic can be used with Eliwood in the case of the Lyn Assist Trophy (in that the character's chances were boosted due to a less important character from the same game getting in as an Assist Trophy). Nevertheless, I still think Leaf from FE4 and FE5 would be the best third representative. However, I know he doesn't have a shot. After him I would have Roy.

Marth would represent Fire Emblem on the NES, SNES, and DS.
Roy would represent Fire Emblem on the GBA.
Ike would represent Fire Emblem on the GCN and Wii.

Roy can definitely be decloned, read the opening post to the Roy support topic to see some of the moveset ideas people have come up with for him.

Also, Dark Samus is definitely female, she is even referred to as a she in the scans mentioning her. As a matter of fact, Samus becomes Dark Samus if you overload the Phazon meter with Phazon Corruption in Metroid Prime 3.

Also, I am thinking of starting a notification service when the Brawl roster does get leaked, as a matter of fact, if I am the one to come across the leaked roster first, I will probably turn this thread into the official Brawl roster leak thread. However, to be kind to people I didn't notify about the roster leak, I will write "Massive Spoilers" in the topic title that way people who don't want to be spoiled can stay clear of it.

RandomGuy42

Smash Journeyman
Finished MP3 the other day, so I finally read the Metroid series analysis.

Looked fine, though there's more references to a "poll" again. >_>

626key

Smash Journeyman
well, I haven't played metroid prime 3 yet, but I do think that DS was in the Co-op event update to add on to link vs dark link, and I think it was an alternate color

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
well i do know this, falco and marth and roy are clones. i heard that clones would not return in brawl. and i think it should be that way. i'd prefer wolf over falco. fox is just like falco, only better. as for marth and roy, ike replaces them. if they were in, they be clones of him. i hope these 3 don't return. lucario is a must! i'd love to see him in brawl as playable so hopefully he'll be playable. and isaac and megaman and bomberman are a must! i love their games and i think they be perfect for brawl. please nintendo, do it!

Top Bottom