• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Brawl Character Select Screen - No more Nominations. VOICE YOUR OPINIONS

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
No idea, I was just kinda hyper. XD

I just dislike Megaman, he's a ******** looking ******. =(

Someone actually agrees with me:chuckle: . Thank you Kirye. If Megaman gets in Brawl he'll be my new punching bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE DIE DIE MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{Sonic is way better than you any way!!!!}

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
Uhh, what's with everybody wanting Wolf in this game? Yeah, that's real tight, ANOTHER Fox clone, reaaaaaal cool... Most of the ideas you people have posted just make not want to buy the game if they put char's like that in it. Some random people are tight, but you guys are just takin it a bit too far...

O.K. 1st Wolf is NOTHING like Fox.

2nd I think Nintendo is totally over clone characters.

3rd Nintendo has the potential to make some new moves for characters. If you've seen the newest SSBB trailer, you'd see Fox has his gun out all the time, this could give him a new move set so they can put more Star Fox characters in without making the same move set.

nuro

Smash Lord
Ike, needs to be put in and I would say get rid of Olimar and put him back in if there are enough nominations. Pikmin could appear in as a item sort of like nintendos did, instead of a character.

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
Blast, nominations are over...oh well, if they weren't, i would've said Zero
nominations for round 3 will start up as soon as Vaztor wants too

and I would think megaman would be nominated more over zero because megaman is the main character of the series. then they should add sigma!

ooo.. sigma.. thats gonna be my 3rd round nomination

liamdamonkey

Smash Rookie
What about Captain Planet? What? You guys don't remember Captain Planet?

He'd be a great addition, but much like Mewtwo you'd have to take away or decrease a few powers to prevent him from being god-like.

Wrath`

Smash Master
nominations for round 3 will start up as soon as Vaztor wants too

and I would think megaman would be nominated more over zero because megaman is the main character of the series. then they should add sigma!

ooo.. sigma.. thats gonna be my 3rd round nomination
I laugh at your optimizom for more than 1 mm character.

If mm is in brawl,it will be his most basic NES form

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
man I can't wait for round three...how many months has it been since the end of round 1, or even the start of round 2=? Seriously, it has been forever since a character was choosen.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Lyn and Chrono would own...
Lyn is doubtful, considering there will probably only be two or three FE reps, and Chrono is owned by Square Enix. Chrono would own, but Square Enix would probably have Geno in SSBB over Chrono, just because of how big of a success Super Mario RPG is.

Plus Geno is probably one of the most desired 3rd party characters (behind only Sonic, and up there with Megaman and Bomberman). Unless Square Enix gets two spots for characters in SSBB, Chrono will be under Geno in chances but hey, you never know with SSB (*cough* Ness, Capt. Falcon, Jigglypuff, Doc, Pichu, G&W, Roy, Marth, IC, Pit, Snake) :)

the-chosen-one

Smash Rookie
they have to put isaac in it ( Golden sun ) he is way to cool to be left out , man c.olimar is just a waste of character in ssbb only thing he can is trowing some stupid vegetables pikmin at your opponent

and not to forget they should at ike from ( fire emblem ) in it the new ike from the wii version those two are my favorite isaac & ike

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I nominate Sothe from Fire Emblem: Path or Radience and Fire Emblem: (Wii)

Also, I was wondering if I could DE-nominate someone? Waluigi. I don't like him for Brawl just yet. Maybe the next Smash IF he gets at least one role in a canon Mario series game but I just don't feel he deserves a spot in Brawl.

Sjakmachien

Smash Journeyman
Vaztor when are you going to update that picture in the first post? Or do I just don't see it?

Sjakmachien

Smash Journeyman
A question about that first screen... where did that Luigi pic come from? That looks amazingly accurate like it was taken from a screenshot in Brawl. Did someone photoshop Mario? If they did then bravo. That's perfect.

That's also what I'm talking about.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Whose that guy?

WHOSE THAT GUY???

It's Cyan Garamonde, from Final Fantasy VI.

Top Bottom