• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Brawl Character Select Screen - No more Nominations. VOICE YOUR OPINIONS

Kirye

Smash Ace
Well guys, I hate to cut it off but nominations are ending as of right now.

I gave you guys an extra day so you should be grateful XD

The newest nominees are...

Midna
Stafy
Bomberman

This should be intresting. I'll talk with Shane to find out the results on the other forums. Keep an eye out for voting round 2!
Answer your question Pit?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Hey Matt, when do you think you will have all the votes of the second round in=? I wonder which character won? It will be intresting to see who wins and continues to win in the next few days. Also it shall be intresting to see who people will vote and nominate for the in the third round, I also wonder how that will turn out=?

magusx4

Smash Cadet
Brawl

:p well is a very good group of characters for the new smash but i think for me, brawl needs Crono, Magus, Megaman,Zero; Cloud. to make the poll i made a choice. i choose for the vote count Crono.

Kirye

Smash Ace
:p well is a very good group of characters for the new smash but i think for me, brawl needs Crono, Magus, Megaman,Zero; Cloud. to make the poll i made a choice. i choose for the vote count Crono.
Fact: Welcome to the boards!

Opinion: Cloud sucks for Brawl, so do all of those characters. (I like most of them in their games, just not in Smash Bros.)

Fact: Nominations ended for the time being, read the post at the top of the page. (Vaztor needs to update that first post, rofl.)

Random: When I meet someone new, I make sure they're not on fire before I shake their hand.. It could happen.

magusx4

Smash Cadet
thanks for let me know your opinion, what is your base to say that things about the characters i said, you are right in some way bt i want to hear your opinion. every day i m learning about this amazing series of smash games. i would like to meet alot of people who play this amazing game. i am from venezuela. and thanks for welcome :). :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Kirye

magusx4

Smash Cadet
hey i anwsered your post kyrie, another thing, what do you mean with the ramdom thing you told me ? i dont understand

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
Wtf?!?!?!? Ridley And Krystal Are On There, But Not Waluigi?!?!?!?!?!

I Nominate Waluigi!!!!!!!!!!!

Lutz

Smash Cadet
MY vote/ Nominate goes to Lucario!

And hey you should update the selection screen on the 1st page, at leastget Genos face in there hes lonely!!!! :)

Kirye

Smash Ace
hey i anwsered your post kyrie, another thing, what do you mean with the ramdom thing you told me ? i dont understand
No idea, I was just kinda hyper. XD

Personally, I love Cloud and Crono, but I can't see them in Brawl. >< Even if they were Nintendo owned, they just seem soo.. I dunno, Cloud fits in better in a fighting game like Ehrgheiz. (I loved that game, I don't care what anyone says.) As for Crono, same thing.

I just dislike Megaman, he's a ******** looking ******. =(

-----------------------------------

As for everyone still nominating, NOMINATIONS ENDED!! >_<

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I nominate Diddy Kong, but I think it's pretty obvious that he will show up in Brawl anyways.
Why even bother, he's in SSBB. We all know it. It's hard to doubt that he's in it. If Olimar is on that chart, Diddy should be on it, too (if he's not already on it). He should instantly be up there, considering he is easily one of the top 5 most desired newcomers.

On a side note, go The Wind Waker Link! Show them that YLink can compete with adult Link! If I haven't voted or nominated yet, I vote or nominate The Wind Waker Link! Lol, that would be funny if he could hide in barrels in SSBB, lol. Sneak around like Snkae in a box, lol!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
When are we going to see the new selection screen with geno on it+others who have been chosen?
I thought the one he made at the begining of this thread was exellent! Geno is gonna be a sweet addition to it obviously! I'm sure the chart/character selection must take a long time to make. Give it some time to be made.:)

PwnYouBoomerangStyle

Smash Cadet
Uhh, what's with everybody wanting Wolf in this game? Yeah, that's real tight, ANOTHER Fox clone, reaaaaaal cool... Most of the ideas you people have posted just make not want to buy the game if they put char's like that in it. Some random people are tight, but you guys are just takin it a bit too far...

I haven't read through all the pages, but I noticed that he wasn't up on the board yet, even though I'm almost positive that Nintendo will put him in already, it's a golden choice (Not like them ideas for more Starfox characters, lawl)

GREY FOX/OLGA!!!
Either of the ninjas from the Metal Gear Solid series would be oh so very rad... I pray I'm not the first pro to think of this, c'mon...

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I personally find it ionic that you claim everyone here has made nominations that would put you off buying brawl, then you mention one of the most unlikely characters ever is a certain for the game. I'd also like to see where to read that people wanted Wolf added as a Fox clone, as from what I've seen most people want Wolf to be his own character.

And guys, the second round of nominations are over, so there isn't really any point in nominating yet. Let's just wait for Vaztor to update this thread.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Uhh, what's with everybody wanting Wolf in this game? Yeah, that's real tight, ANOTHER Fox clone, reaaaaaal cool... Most of the ideas you people have posted just make not want to buy the game if they put char's like that in it. Some random people are tight, but you guys are just takin it a bit too far...

I haven't read through all the pages, but I noticed that he wasn't up on the board yet, even though I'm almost positive that Nintendo will put him in already, it's a golden choice (Not like them ideas for more Starfox characters, lawl)

GREY FOX/OLGA!!!
Either of the ninjas from the Metal Gear Solid series would be oh so very rad... I pray I'm not the first pro to think of this, c'mon...
First of all, you're an idiot. Just felt like throwing that out.

Second, why would people not buy the game for Wolf being in? He'd be one of 40 character, if you don't like him, stop complaining and play another character. Simple.

Thirdly, Wolf is a popular character from a rising franchise, and a villain would complete the Star Fox representation. Andross won't make it, so obviously Wolf works best. Also, he doesn't have to be a clone, i'm fairly sure that if he makes it in, he WON'T be a clone.

And fourth, Grey Fox? Olga? They're not gonna make it in. Snake is already way out of the Brawl view, but he got in because his creator begged to have him in. That's it. Grey Fox and Olga would not only be unpopular choices, they'd be a waste of a third party spot, an unneeded permission from a company whos already giving them their biggest contender, and they're too unimportant for a third party representation.

PwnYouBoomerangStyle

Smash Cadet
Lawl, of course I won't boycott the game because of stupid chars, but how could Wolf be much different than Fox.... I just honestly don't see how he could be much different, it'd probably be something like they take out Falco and throw in Wolf if that happens, different B attacks likely, but same unrealistic speed that somebody who flies around in a spaceship has on the ground, JETLAG FTL.

And they would be FOOLS not to throw in the ninja. Konami didn't beg for anything either, rofl, Nintendo asked them. But seriously, you guys are just taking any and every random pointless char from games and asking them to be in. Toad? When was the last time Toad fought? SMB2? Yeah, I'm sure he's still up for a good fight...

Stafy Lover

Smash Rookie
Lawl, of course I won't boycott the game because of stupid chars, but how could Wolf be much different than Fox.... I just honestly don't see how he could be much different, it'd probably be something like they take out Falco and throw in Wolf if that happens, different B attacks likely, but same unrealistic speed that somebody who flies around in a spaceship has on the ground, JETLAG FTL.

And they would be FOOLS not to throw in the ninja. Konami didn't beg for anything either, rofl, Nintendo asked them. But seriously, you guys are just taking any and every random pointless char from games and asking them to be in. Toad? When was the last time Toad fought? SMB2? Yeah, I'm sure he's still up for a good fight...
I could easily see Wolf as entirely different. But, I won't get into that now. Oh and BTW I believe a poll in Nintendo Power showed that Toad was one of the top two most popular characters by those who voted. (Along with Wario) And this was the same poll Peach and Bowser one for Melee. I also think he was one of the only character suggestions Sakurai commented on. (Toad fan FTW)

Kirye

Smash Ace

They'd also be fools not to throw in Cloud, one of the most popular characters in the existence of video game history, but they can't. Also, Nintendo DIDN'T ask Hideo for Snake, as stated by SAKURAI HIMSELF.

I agree Toad wouldn't be a good character, but he's also popular and has a huge chance of getting in. Besides, if he does, I won't use him, i'll just stick to the many other new additions to the game, or my main Marth if he stays in Brawl.

Wolf is also a popular character, and could just as easily make in it. Also, he doesn't have to be the same as Fox/Falco, at all. >.> Wolf could be like Ganondorf is to Captain Falcon, in terms of stats. Stronger and heavier, but slower. And of course he could have a vast set of weaponry.

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
I think that whole "wouldnt be a good character" thing shouldnt matter... The creators have been very creative on the characters... In SSB64 the last person i expected in a fighting game made it... If Captain Falcon can be a fighting game character, so can Toad...

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
Toad?...not so much.

i see him being the new Pichu of brawl. Hes gunna be the weakling no one likes

Top Bottom