• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Thread: Latest News/Players/Tournaments [London monthly!] [Leicester monthly!]

Brado

Smash Lord
Hey guys do u lots play brawl regularly ?
i want a match
Welcome to the community

You should try posting in some of the regional threads, there are players in the Midlands, London and the North west primarily

East Midlands thread- http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=248647

North West thread- http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=247662

London thread- http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232906

Theres no Brawl tournies lined up atm, but if you also play melee you'll find someone to play easily.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Fuzz - Just checked prices to "Berlin Calling"

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256770

Flight prices are £30 atm, but if I book for all these people on the same flight

-Fuzzyness
-Willz
-vanityangel
-Tamoo
-Tails Chao
-j3ly
-Kone
-J03

it costs £38 each + £7-13 coach to the airport from London unless you find your own way. Who wants to go via plane then? I'm gonna book asap cause atm there is no taxes

Tamoo

Smash Master
What dates and times are you thinking of booking for?

And atm, its likely that im gonna have to choose between this and lyon and this is looking cheaper and i went lyon last time so i'll probs go along with ya to this one

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Fuzz - Just checked prices to "Berlin Calling"

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256770

Flight prices are £30 atm, but if I book for all these people on the same flight

-Fuzzyness
-Willz
-vanityangel
-Tamoo
-Tails Chao
-j3ly
-Kone
-J03

it costs £38 each + £7-13 coach to the airport from London unless you find your own way. Who wants to go via plane then? I'm gonna book asap cause atm there is no taxes
Hopefully my parents will let me go to this. I'll ask them tonight about it.

Jolteon

8th - 12th, otherwise can stay there a lil longer..say 6-8th - 12-15th (sup to everyone)

Tamoo

Smash Master
I could do 8th-12th, if it's any longer, would probs have to book for myself though. Can't take too much time off of work myself.

Does anyone know if that monday is a bank holiday or anything? If so, may even be able to make it to TSL5

Edit: ****, just checked and its the monday b4 this that's bank holiday, that's a ***** :/

Tamoo

Smash Master
need to save all the days off i can, so much smash lol. 3 days off for Berlin is a bit annoying, if Lyon only needs one day off, I can probs do that but any more than that is stretching it 4 me :/

X1-12

Smash Champion
bit of a random interjection but does anyone know if jam5 still uses the e-mail address for him on the first post, or does anyone have any other way of contacting him?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
so who wants to go berlin? who should I book for?

-Fuzzyness (confirmed)
-vanityangel (? + teams?)
-Tamoo (?)
-Tails Chao (confirmed)
-j3ly (?)
-Kone (car?)
-J03 (car with kone?)

-Willz (doubtful)

Flights are £30-35, and coach from london to teh airport..which is an extra £5-13

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
If that tournament is on my holidays I will be there. I'll check tomorrow!

Really want to go for a European tournament this year, just for the banter really, want to go round Berlin and perhaps do some partying?!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Meh... my parents said they might let me go but tbh I don't think I'm ready for a big Melee tourney yet. I'll see after the London monthly. Although that might be too late. ¬_¬

VA

Smash Hero
I'm going to Berlin, but probably with my friends for a holiday and I'll just go to the smash event as a side.

Jolteon

I'm not 100% confirmed yet charles I need to check my school holidays again tomorrow

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hmm, well this still looks at least £30 more cheaper than Lyon so I think Im gonna go with Berlin

Put me down for this **** charles :) (as long as its thurs - mon, otherwise I'll book myself)

Kill The Beast

Smash Cadet
Yeah don't book for me I'll find my own way there. We should team Charles, I don't think there is a better option for either of us, Falcon + Peach/Fox.

Lyon is still a maybe for me but I think I'll be sorting my own way there too.

-VA

Jolteon

my holiday ends at 1st of april and my next one is on the 19th.

hm, charles, what did you say the prob with booking on the 9th was?

Tamoo

Smash Master
Booking for the morning of the 9th raises the price by about £25,

I'd personally prefer this cos i'd make more than that for going to work on the thurs but i'll just tag along with whatever everyone else is doing

Jolteon

oh :s

Well I only have 1 lesson on thurs morning so I could probably go in and make the flight after providing the flight isn't really early, then pull a sicky on friday since I only have 1 lesson then too.

charles get on msn when you can lol

Jolteon

oh

no don't book for me then charles I'm not gonna skip two days in a row :/

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
dont book for me yet charles/tc whatever i still have to contemplate whether i should go or not

Tamoo

Smash Master
hmm, well im thinking of maybe booking for myself for the friday - monday option rather than thurs - mon with fuzz.

If i do, should I book 4 u aswell?

We'll see what charles thinks about this first tho

Jolteon

um actually I just realised it's monday we come back

I can't skip my mondays <_<

Tamoo

Smash Master
well i'll wait to see what fuzz plans to do first, then book cos there's a chance he may still want to go on friday with us.

But yeah, if i do end up paying for us, paypal will work, just to give u an idea, it's likely to cost £54

Top Bottom