• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Thread: Latest News/Players/Tournaments [London monthly!] [Leicester monthly!]

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I've reported your post for being gay and not listening to me, the amazing Mod KillerJawz will issue supreme justice.....then I will face you with my technical sheik and **** you regardless...

L-J

Smash Ace
Lol Prof, does it really matter? I can't make the next national anyway so Gantz will attend and (if what you say is true) place well and I won't. Then there will be no 'argument' if you can call it that.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
If you don't like it, then you need people from the Brawl scene to host. Simple, right?

Though Cloudrain & Siri are looking at hosting monthlies, but if you want nationals you'll need more people to actually step up.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Buy me a house in Cambride, then I will host there

btw Tamoo I think we're gonna have some trouble making this a 2 day thing

Jolteon

Different regions should really get their own tv collections, we can't just rely on fuzz's collection for every tournament in the UK lol.

X1-12

Smash Champion
We are hoping that Ed is still up for helping with TVs, he said £55 for a van hire, but failing that I think we could still pull through. I reckon I could get 10 TVs from my family/friends, not including my crew

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol Prof, does it really matter? I can't make the next national anyway so Gantz will attend and (if what you say is true) place well and I won't. Then there will be no 'argument' if you can call it that.
Everything matters, OOfukingC baby
Learn this crew name, it is the best in the UK

... :(
why is there just Melee everywhere... :'(
Because melee is a better game then brawl on a competitive level :).

Different regions should really get their own tv collections, we can't just rely on fuzz's collection for every tournament in the UK lol.
lol....But for now, let's just get the TV's which are easily accessable.

Jolteon

Everything matters, OOfukingC baby
Learn this crew name, it is the best in the UK

Because melee is a better game then brawl on a competitive level :).

lol....But for now, let's just get the TV's which are easily accessable.
Well, yes, but if other regions get tv collections then it'll greatly cut down the costs of hiring vans and transferring TVs.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
You should rename this to a Melee Social thread, as we have a Brawl one with all the information on that.

VA

Smash Hero
We should nane it the smash bros thread, you can call yours the skill devoid ugly ******* child that is brawl thread.

Kone

Smash Master
I can help with TVs. I said its £55 to rent and then petrol on top. To go to London and back (petrol wise) and the cost of hiring I spent a total of £80. For Reading you are looking at a total of around £70. Just divide the amount and put it into the tournament venue fee.

Me hiring the van and bringing tvs isn't a problem in the slightest. Van hire is round the corner and I would be coming anyway. Aslong as I got the money its good.

Van hire with fuzzy's place wouldn't work as you have no one to hire the van lol :s

X1 - Try catch me on msn to talk venues. 2 day venues are incredibly hard to find. You need to ring EVERYWHERE you can and don't get put of with being told no. Somewhere will say yes. More places you ring or visit the better your chances. Don't 'sit' hoping it'll work out.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I can help with TVs. I said its £55 to rent and then petrol on top. To go to London and back (petrol wise) and the cost of hiring I spent a total of £80. For Reading you are looking at a total of around £70. Just divide the amount and put it into the tournament venue fee.

Me hiring the van and bringing tvs isn't a problem in the slightest. Van hire is round the corner and I would be coming anyway. Aslong as I got the money its good.

X1 - Try catch me on msn to talk venues. 2 day venues are incredibly hard to find. You need to ring EVERYWHERE you can and don't get put of with being told no. Somewhere will say yes. More places you ring or visit the better your chances. Don't 'sit' hoping it'll work out.
I'm on now if that's good?

Tristan@bunyan.com, I think I've already added you though

Jolteon

Prof - I have no infractions atm, but I dont know why that is relevant as I have done nothing :)

Jolteon

Alright bmack your monthlies have got a spot in the post now. :3 gl, hopefully they are a success.

Top Bottom