• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Thread: Latest News/Players/Tournaments [London monthly!] [Leicester monthly!]

Okay the original post has been updated to show recent happenings. If any links are broken or outdated, please do let me know.

KJ infraction giver.

I have not stolen this thread, it is simply under my control until Aiko comes back and is willing to update this again.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Hoe4u mains Pikachu, not Olimar.

Just a suggestion but you might want to start afresh with the player list as many of the players listed are probably no longer playing, thus there is little reason to have their details there. Also some peoples info may have changed. So yea, wiping it and getting everyone to re-post their details might be an idea.

Also, I'd check the links in the OP as some may be out-dated or irrelevant now.

Nice to see this thread updated.

I'll do that with the brawl list, but not the melee one, I'll get in touch with Alex and see what he can do about that.

Check the links for me will you?

Edit: Nearly everything has been completely updated. Major cosmetic changes and all broken links have been fixed. Brawl player list is 100% accurate.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I main C.Falcon & MK now, I've given up on my Falco as it sucks lol.

Calzum mains Peach in melee as well btw

X1-12

Smash Champion
sorry to be a party pooper but its still not that accurate, loads of players are listed twice, I'm actually listed 4 times...

If the names are red, they either:

Do not play the said character anymore
Do not play smash

Seeing as this list is for past and present, I didn't remove any names from there.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Well Tuna only visited, I don't see why he deserves to be on that list anymore than Darko/Sanuzi etc.

I didn't make the melee list, and the players who are on there now were given to me by Bullet Bill. If you think somebody should be on there, then go right ahead and tell me.

Also Alex, I did ask for your help yesterday, but you never replied.

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
hey!!! U missed all the active scottish players!! Me, shiftingshadows, jalued, and seikend!!!

Also, put me and shiftingshadows as the contacts for scotland since we are the ones running any kind of scene here!!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I didn't make the melee list, and the players who are on there now were given to me by Bullet Bill. If you think somebody should be on there, then go right ahead and tell me.

Also Alex, I did ask for your help yesterday, but you never replied.
oh, my bad sorry, i'm still housing the dutchies after SNY so don't be too surprised if i dont respond lol.

I think I made a large amount of the original list that bbill expanded on, I can't really remember lol. I'll look over it later and suggest changes.

Guys I've got a format you need to follow in order to get onto the player list for either game.

Game:
Username:
Character Used:

It's really simple and it will really help me out if your NEW to the scene and want to get on the list.

Also @fortune, please post your email addresses if you want to be the contacts for scotland.

No, because it ISN'T a Brawl thread.

Edit: Everything mentioned in posts above my own has been added to the OP.

If there is anything else missing tell me, otherwise this will never be completely accurate.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Game: Blawr
Username: Teran
Character Used: Falco I think I dunno lol

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Umm KJ, he's not English he has not business asking Willz for a MM at all.

Plus the fact he asked a perma'd dude.

Keel heem.

I can't keel him atm, browser is refusing to load certain things ;____;.

Edit: Had to use IE, but I got it done.

MEU

Smash Rookie
haven't played in a while but, trying to get back in now

Name – MEU (might change at some point)
FC: 0516 8724 8626
MSN/AIM: don't use it anymore

i use marth, falco and sheik. I notice there's nobody listed under sheik players, i could fill that spot, i haven't used sheik much at tournies but i did play against siri using it.

Top Bottom