• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Brawl Thread. News Flash: Hurricane Rev's session - Feb -19/02/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

crewster

Smash Lord
Omg I go away for about 10 hours and the world of smash boards collapses. I'm gonna assume its crewsters fault and I feel he should send me a large sum of money by way of compensation.
*Cries in sleep* lol jk

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
The Games That might be at Super Vs Battle (Not Confirmed yet).

Street Fighter 4
Guilty Gear XX AC
Street Fighter 3s
Soul Calibur 4
Smash Brothers (not sure which one)
King of Fighters (probably 2k2 UM)
Capcom V SNK 2
HD Remix
--------------------------
If they want more Games:
Virtua Fighter 5
TVC
A3

crewster

Smash Lord
Why do people hate me?????? Just trying to have some banter, or useless crap, not sure wich one.

Also, I've got a sculling regatta todat, wish me luck (if your not *******s)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
they're only teasing Crewster :). Happens a lot on our threads. Mostly cos our threads are 99% talking **** and 1% actual discussion about smash

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Join Neoempire Now!!!!!!!!

I know that we had this Discussing already but we have to do it. I want you guys to join neoempire. I know some of you guys probably thinking, "why would we do that For? there are hardly any smash players on neoempire. We got Smashboards. Duurrr!!!" but there are some smash players on neoempire. The smash section on neoempire are not very active because The people from neoempire probably thinking that the smash scene in the Uk is not really active when it is lool. Also, other countries have their own website to chat about smash while we are just taking over the europe section on smashboards and That is not right IMO. So, you guys should join neoempire because A) its for the Uk only. b) Get some more people interested in smash bros and c) We got our own section on Neoempire . I'm not saying you guys should stop using smash boards. I'm just saying that you guys should post on neoempire aswell so we can get some more smash bros players on Neoempire. Click on the Link below.

www.neoempire.com

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
neoempire is too devoid of anything to do with smash. Theres only a few inactive threads on there which sucks tbh. Btw who said the smash community is inactive and why should we have to post on some **** website to prove otherwise? They're being ignorant. Theres a huuuge melee tournament going on in Birmingham right now ffs. Plus the fact that we've been present at at least 2 of they're events (Rebirth and yates') AND we had a huge amount of smashers turning up for it. They should know by now that we have a very much active community and if they don't then thats they're problem cos they're wrong.

So to sum it up. I'm not happy about jumping through hoops for ****ing neoempire cos we don't need them and frankly I'm not too happy about them providing us with absolutely **** all space at the last London ranbat.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
neoempire is too devoid of anything to do with smash. Theres only a few inactive threads on there which sucks tbh. Btw who said the smash community is inactive and why should we have to post on some **** website to prove otherwise? They're being ignorant. Theres a huuuge melee tournament going on in Birmingham right now ffs. Plus the fact that we've been present at at least 2 of they're events (Rebirth and yates') AND we had a huge amount of smashers turning up for it. They should know by now that we have a very much active community and if they don't then thats they're problem cos they're wrong.

So to sum it up. I'm not happy about jumping through hoops for ****ing neoempire cos we don't need them and frankly I'm not too happy about them providing us with absolutely **** all space at the last London ranbat.
I see where you are coming from. Sorry, they don't think that the smash scene is not active in the UK. I said that because There is hardly any post in the smash section and i thought we could post on there so we can get more players interested in smash But I might be wrong :(. If you don't want to sign up on NE, then fair enough. we are kinda taking over the europe section on smashboards lool. Neoempire is really good website/community and that is kinda our home place if you know what I mean. They want to help the smash Community. Also, they will do a smash bros tourney at Super Vs Battle.

crewster

Smash Lord
I'm suprized that no1 wished me luck, I did craply but it was just my second regatta so yeah. I know there only teasing but I take things srsly.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman

lol your so harsh Ben. I can just smell the rage and hate you feel for Neoempire coming out of this post.

Also I'm not sorry for anything I said to or about crewster, MAN UP!!

crewster

Smash Lord
lol. Why do people hate me?

:confused: sorry but you did not tell anyone about your thing is this thread. BTW, I think you are a good kid :).
Here ya go:
Also, I've got a sculling regatta todat, wish me luck (if your not *******s)
Also, I had the south of england indor rowing championships today. In the MJ12 my team came 3rd (2nd was another team from my school). I came 3rd in my singles race with 451 meters in 2 mins, but I didn't get a medal for that.

Aiko

Smash Champion

you have no involvement with NE whatsoever,. Yes there are very few threads and talks on NE about smash, but how can you expect someone to join in your community when you make no effort to join theirs?

Ive been to some 3rd strike sessions with the manchester players and several of them have an interest in smash.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I like Crewster, sorry if my little brother insulted you before.
He is the best in the UK at brawl though and hopefully one day he plays you online or something like that.

Aiko

Smash Champion
just so everyone knows, i played p pro jnr in brawl the other day and jv 4 stocked him. GG's

shoutoutz:

Danter banter: no johnathans

edwin: flake

Aiko

Smash Champion
ok enough spam for now:

on topic: my next tournament will probably be a brawl one, after Edster 2 (April). are people interested in this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom