• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Eggm

Smash Hero
At the absolute very least it should have me stric 9 flame 3-4 headreon peoples from tinton falls and g$'s full car. Scar said he would go too.

Eggm
Scar
StriCNyNE
Chain ace
Headreon
Headreon + 1
Headreon + 2
G$
G$ +1
G$ + 2
G$ + 3
G$ + 4

That's 12. JFox you comin? Jflo? People in philly comin w/ scar? Noise? Kebler elf and his bro?

Scar

#HarveyDent
yo eggm my bad but i def can't go

i'm in nanuet for 2 weeks training for my job

i literally passed the toy wiz like an hour ago lol i'm like 2 minutes from the no johns venue until halloween

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
yo eggm my bad but i def can't go

i'm in nanuet for 2 weeks training for my job

i literally passed the toy wiz like an hour ago lol i'm like 2 minutes from the no johns venue until halloween
Are you gunna be busy that whole week?

If you aren't we should play sum.

JFox

Smash Hero
i dont plan on entering singles til my sheik is ready to launch, so coming to a tourney and not competing is kinda lame. and if jman doesnt come, i cant smoke :( So thats just straight up boring lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
o LOLOL

i see ur joining the sheiks!!!!

smooth ... i just talked to vanz ... and i told him i'll go sheik fully next tourney to see if i can win in singles LOL

LLDL

Smash Hero
sheik, the most non fulfilling character in a game. Seriously, how can you feel any pleasure playing with her?

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
idk i actually find her fun, shes a strong char but she becomes SUPER OMEGA strong when u can read ur opponents perfectly and punish. idk maybe u get bored of gimping ppl, i dont.

JFox

Smash Hero
i admit that sheik is pretty simple and not all that fun compared to peach, but she is MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH better than using falco. Falco is the most boring and mindless character IMO. The fact that you can use more tech skill and less mindgames to win with falco is pretty much solid fact at this point. Hence the mindlessness.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
More people should play yoshi and Luigi.

Actually **** that, if people played those characters, they would realize how truly terrible I am at this game.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo sheik is sexy ... pressuring with her needles ... edge guarding with her needles ... ok her needles are amazing ... and he tech chases are ****

LLDL

Smash Hero
Maybe its because i've never used anyone besides spacies :<

Eggm

Smash Hero
1. Eggm
2. Stric 9
3. Chain-ace
4. G$
5. G$ + 1
6. G$ + 2
7. G$ + 3
8. G$ + 4
9. Mogwai
10. Swiftbass
11. XYT
12. H3aderon
13 H3aderon + 1
14. H3aderon + 2
15. Prog
16. Prog + 1
17. Prog + 2

Thats about all that seems to be coming so far PLus like 4-5 people i've never heard of usually show to these dunno y . DOH if you bring a full car from MD thats like 30. Should be a fun time. :)

HBK said he can probably make it in time for singles. Swift said he might try and get mikemoney to come with him and mogwai as well. Jfox will probably come to get high with some one so thats brings us to 20 + randoms and hopefully a MD car that'd be sweet.

Copy/sneak might b able to come too.

Lol, wtf is dragons den sexed? Just come to this. <3

xyt

Smash Lord
Is this gonna be big/worth coming up for?
it's not on the level of spoc if that's what you're thinking...
but then again.. no tournaments are as of late

as far as local tournies go.. tunes biweekly is reputable
also, a good handful of the talent you saw at spoc will be there so..

hope you can make it : P

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
1. Eggm
2. Stric 9
3. Chain-ace
4. G$
5. G$ + 1
6. G$ + 2
7. G$ + 3
8. G$ + 4
9. Mogwai
10. Swiftbass
11. XYT
12. H3aderon
13 H3aderon + 1
14. H3aderon + 2
15. Prog
16. Prog + 1
17. Prog + 2

Thats about all that seems to be coming so far PLus like 4-5 people i've never heard of usually show to these dunno y . DOH if you bring a full car from MD thats like 30. Should be a fun time. :)

HBK said he can probably make it in time for singles. Swift said he might try and get mikemoney to come with him and mogwai as well. Jfox will probably come to get high with some one so thats brings us to 20 + randoms and hopefully a MD car that'd be sweet.

Copy/sneak might b able to come too.

Lol, wtf is dragons den sexed? Just come to this. <3
Dragon den is a tourney I may actually have a chance of winning its like twenty minutes away from me but is on sunday so I might come to this too <3

JFox

Smash Hero
tim, stop talkin bout mah business. i dont smoke, marijuana is illegal folks.

now, who wants to team for this? XYT? Mogwai?

JFox

Smash Hero
Tim, change the rules. Here are the new pound4 rules, which are very similar to my ruleset. We should start putting this ruleset to practicing immediately in all of tri-state.

*Pound* 4 Official Melee Stage List

Neutrals 1v1:

FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Fountain of Dreams

Neutrals 2v2:

FD
Yoshis
Dreamland
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpicks 1v1:

Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpicks 2v2:

Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise

Stage Striking will be in effect for the first match of the set. The player with the lower port will get to choose the first strike. Loser chooses ban before next match.

DSR: You cannot go back to the last stage you won in a set, unless agreed upon by the other player.

Top Bottom