• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Alukard

Smash Hero
how much is the entrance fees ... since u said u might change them ... this time of year i'm supa low on cashola lol ... hopefully i can **** in doubles again ... and enter singles ^_^

Eggm

Smash Hero
Well, right now its 15$ for everything since venue fee got changed from 10$ to 5$, but I was thinking keep it 20 for everything and making singles 10. Everyone think thats cool? Hell yeah sexed that's the spirit!

Pound rules seem fine, but I think theres a typo pokemon stadium is not a neutral in singles. So i'll fix that and add it to the rules.

xyt

Smash Lord
G$ got ma back so im coming to this : D

hmm anyone i've never teamed before that's amazing wanna do teams?? XD lol
i wanna try out as many different people as I can till I quit this game after pound 4 since I don't have a consistent partner anyways = /

sorry jfox that's a no for now : P

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I thought I was the only one who though Pokemon shouldn't be neutral. Oh well, odd stage selection for cps, Rainbow Cruise but not Corneria? Does anyone else think that Rainbow Cruise is a lot worse than Corneria? Especially the part at the end of the cycle where it drops really fast and you can die if you can't drop down fast enough.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
No, I posted like a week ago that I wasn't. I'm going to 6 flags with my friends. It's going to be my first time going there. Though someone needs to have a tourny on Halloween. I'd totally be up for that. I'd also bring people if they'd ever come with me. I play Melee with a group of a few people but none of them ever come with me. My one friend has came with me to a few tournies but that's it.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I thought I was the only one who though Pokemon shouldn't be neutral. Oh well, odd stage selection for cps, Rainbow Cruise but not Corneria? Does anyone else think that Rainbow Cruise is a lot worse than Corneria? Especially the part at the end of the cycle where it drops really fast and you can die if you can't drop down fast enough.
a stage with an unchanging wall that is highly campable seems(not to mention the unpredictability of the arwings) worse than a stage that predictably changes and has set parameters.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Mmm, good point. Though I'd still prefer Corneria any day. Though ****, Poke Floats it banned. I wanted that stage legal just for the possibility of Spammer being matched against Armada. Spam vs Vidjo.... so ******** yet so entertaining :D I really want to see the version with crowd reaction

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
No, I posted like a week ago that I wasn't. I'm going to 6 flags with my friends. It's going to be my first time going there. Though someone needs to have a tourny on Halloween. I'd totally be up for that. I'd also bring people if they'd ever come with me. I play Melee with a group of a few people but none of them ever come with me. My one friend has came with me to a few tournies but that's it.
Animal is going to Six Flags this weekend, you should discuss stage selection on Kingda Ka.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Park

xyt, i might need a partnah since canismash won't hitchhike.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo eggm ... did u find out where we can get the belts ?? LOL

that would be hilariously fun !

i can picture that **** talk now lmfao

JFox

Smash Hero
pshhhhhhhhh, someone's always gotta complain....

u can still practice wavelands and combos...they do work on ALL stages u know.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm pretty much ready 4 this. There some good subs there.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I was moving the nxt one of these to the 14th instead of the 7th cause of shell shocked, just been too lazy to see if there was anything else melee related going on during the 14th.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I heard it was suppose to rain friday night into saturday in my area (the tournaments area). So yay deathknight can come. :)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Its supposed to be warm, regardless of the rain. So my hands will be less cramped. :>

prog

so, prog got a phone call last night saying they needed me today at 12.

i get there 11:50.

"what are you doing here?"

**** the rookie. prog's spirit is at the venue even if he's going to golden krust.

prog

if prog was there, and had two beef patties, he would have finished first. just saying.

Top Bottom