• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
After Gerogia I'm gonna be:

A) hyped up on smash bros. like I was after Cat3

B) Tired of the game and somewhat depressed/disillusioned like I was after VLS.

Lets hope its A or I won't be making this.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I'm debating on whether or not i should come to this.. ive seen eggm like every weekend this month and its so expensive =x.. eggm you're sooo exepensive.

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
I just wanted to post behind R3N0 cause he's cool.....

But since I'm here

since my name was kinda hijacked by some dude in texas AND he mains fox in melee(needless to say ima MM him on sight)
I have the same problem with some dude in Florida. And they call him Hazz for short. **** that ****! MM on sight!! But he plays Luigi, so I need practice... :ohwell:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
swiftbass, i agree, otakon is overrated
thank you

nevermind anime/conventions being overrated, but in comparision to other conventions. Otakon is one of the most overrated events I've ever seen. I mean the first time was amazing because it was my first real convention because i actually knew what to do and look for/knew how to follow a schedule etc etc...

The quality of the panels was depressing(last one I went to was 06), the events were average autograph signing, concert(which was pretty 1337) rave(been to one anime convention rave, been to them all. i would love to be convinced otherwise actually cuz raves are awesome.

I will say that the cosplayers were pretty good. I mean Cali has better cosplayers by a good margin. Im not just saying **** off of assumption a friend of mine went to AX and brought pics and plus I look @ cosplay quite often.

Some of these local conventions are cheaper and u get around the same quality. maybe a few A-listers/japanese bands/artist short, but every convention I've been to has seemed to have enough pull to get some decent/known actors and decent bands. Im willing to take that hit if my admission is 20 instead of 60

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hmmm... where do u live in nj lol master? i forget... il talk to gotm bout it lol

like would we pick u up at ur place or would u drive to his house first, since ur sorta out of the way

GOTM

Smash Champion
lol master i dont think i even have any room in my car.

i think im bringing scar, chibo, and maybe talwind. if im not bringing talwind and you can like maybe hop on nj transit to absecon i get pick you up from there and bring you back there.

ill let you know as soon as i find out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom