• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL_Master

Smash Lord
yeah great, how come scar is always taken by you gotm? does he actually follow you back to your house?, either way, teh lol must prevail, crap it's this saturday? mmm

GOTM

Smash Champion
yeah great, how come scar is always taken by you gotm? does he actually follow you back to your house?, either way, teh lol must prevail, crap it's this saturday? mmm
im driving from jersey and scar is takin a train with me from philly to jersey on saturday early morning and leaving from my house, then takin a train back up

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
what are the teams gonna be at this?

scar + sensei?
chibo + gotm?
jman + dj?
reno + alukard?
eggm + ... vanz?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Vanz won't be teaming with Eggm cuz I'll be there.

And he won't be teaming with me cuz he won't be there :(.

I doubt I'll enter anything :(

Im coming to do what Jfox is doing :laugh:

Scar

#HarveyDent
lasers* pew pew. Blue Lazer is beautiful due to both an intentional misspelling and a contradiction in that we play Red Falcon and Luigi every time.

Cia

das kwl
yeeeah.. ****ing family event this weekend ugggggh..

come to think of it.. it's in scotch plains, NJ. how far is that from the venue??

LOL

JFox

Smash Hero
yeeeah.. ****ing family event this weekend ugggggh..

come to think of it.. it's in scotch plains, NJ. how far is that from the venue??

LOL
Scotch plains is where El's mom lives right? I'm only a half hour from there, and theres definitely a train 5 minutes from Emblem Lord's mom's house.

I might be able to help you out somehow...

it will be 7$ again someone should get magus to come.
I want to see Magus more than any other smasher I can think of right now...I heard he has like the fastest FC's ever. I need to test that theory :laugh:

Also I want to talk to him like crazy about Peach. I love to talk about Peach, LOL.

JFox

Smash Hero
LOLOLOL

His name is Magus, and he loves Peach's FC game.

I watched you play on videos and I don't see them as being that fast. But then again I have heard that you are the fastest peach.

People said that XIF had the fastest, and I asked him to straight Nair as fast as he could, and they were real slow. I don't think he even fastfalls his. He just pillars well.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Wow, if TEC0 says ******** fast.. wow... Cause YOUR ******** fast LOL. XIF's at georgia weren't like surprisingly fast, but regardless the mixup game on his pillar was so good every time he started on my shield i HAD to roll.

Cia

das kwl
fastest FC's... who?

people don't even see mine
that's because you spend so much time snake dashing :laugh:

jfox - thanks.. but it's kind of a waste of time.. I have no idea time I'll be down there. so timing will suck. besides, there's no getting out it.

cheezit's next event will be brawl right??

T_T

when will I see melee again??

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Wow, if TEC0 says ******** fast.. wow... Cause YOUR ******** fast LOL. XIF's at georgia weren't like surprisingly fast, but regardless the mixup game on his pillar was so good every time he started on my shield i HAD to roll.
He broke CunningKitsune's shield in tourney......

Mine are pretty fast :)

Vanz's used to be faster >__________>

Cia

das kwl
yeeeeeah.. I USED to have really fast Nairs ::cries at night::

but teczero has the fastest FC game right.

I might start practicing them again.. but it's kinda useless cuz there's no one to play in NY, and the only time playing cpu is fun is when you go jiggz, and rest them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom