• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Here is the REAL reason tec0 is not showing up

RedAxelRanger: tec0, there's a Brawl tournament on the same day as the tunes biweekly but you should go to the tunes biweekly
Teczero8: looks like I have to play brawl now
Teczero8: man brawl has so much to practice

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

RedAxelRanger: tec0, there's a Brawl tournament on the same day as the tunes biweekly but you should go to the tunes biweekly
The REAL question is what makes Kashif decide to use Inui logic so often?

btw that post is a lie >_>

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Coming with Trade/Swift, see everybody there, somebody team with me, Scar is a sexy hunk of man, etc.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

lol tec0 having a choice and choosing brawl lol....I was almost convinced of this O_O

this means that you have no choice right? I hope so tec0......dont be like plank.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I would like today to state im the forming the we hate swiftbass and his flcl ways group im the leader tec0 is 2nd in command!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow that mic really was a big hit lol, il make sure to have it at all future CoT events.

keitaro was too good on the mic

Sensei

Smash Lord
yeah, teco admitted to me that he is now a brawl head
Wow really? I was playing him on wifi the other night but it seemed he wasn't having that much fun. He was johning about nonsense such as lag and whatnot. He was receiving the Pikmin of Justice too rofl.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Wow really? I was playing him on wifi the other night but it seemed he wasn't having that much fun. He was johning about nonsense such as lag and whatnot. He was receiving the Pikmin of Justice too rofl.
ROFL

I had fun Sensei >_> jeez and lol the lag was stupid >_________________________>

It didn't help your Olimar was beyond gay.

Play me again sometime so I can tornado your little ******** colored ants. :laugh:

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
cheezit i demand no death brackets tomorrow for me. teams or singles if i enter both

edit-smashboards is lookin mad wierd. and umm i may need a teammate cuz hazz's magic carpet bailed on him.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Is anyone up this early...

Cause I need to know what station I take to get to Eggm's or what station is near the venue. And I'll need a ride from the station PLEASE! Eggm!? It want be a carpet but it'll do.
I am... cuz I'm pretty ********.

But Eggm's station is at Manasquan just take it there you have to transfer at Long branch to get there.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Lord Knight woke me up to tell me he decided he was going to the Melee tournament and then changed and mind and decided he's not going to drive that far.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Wow thats mad gay yo tell him to come and hazz do exactly what tec0 said and eggm litterally is 3 mins from the station and loves bring more people to the tourney LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom