• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
From 0-10% can't you Dsmash that no matter their DI? Thats what I do, then I attempt to tech chase grab CG them if we are on FD.

Cia

das kwl
trademark - it may be too late, but I'm going to web2zone today to play melee til like 11pm.. if you just "happened" to be on the FDR drive some where, you should stop by :)

btw, starting today (or tmr) I'm gonna start practicing my FC's again so I can once again blind everyone with my amazing speed :laugh:

I HAD the fastest FCs by FAR!!.. (except for magus when he does his frame perfect FCs on AR)

m2k's right, that IS cheating :laugh:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
cheezit PM me or something update me on housing or w/e

Zoso are you driving to trades? I havent heard anything from you bout cheezits so im assuming so. PM em as well

I going to work till 10pm so like get on AIM around then if y'all wanna talk.

me and eggmaster will ****.

wow saying Eggmaster instead of Eggm is so enlightening. Good **** Eggmaster. Perhaps thats why people continue to call me SwiftBass when I request "Swift".

Stan is an awesome song good **** Marshall

yup this is a bit of a rant, but like im not on my computer alot and stuff(job/summer class) so sry in advance.

Eggmaster our team name? I have ideas but you decide unless you want some anime cutesy name or something depressing :p

Jman if eggm doesnt team wit me I'll team with you if you want.....>_> im still laughing @ that back throw shine when u 4 stocked colbol.

/proud of Jman

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
cheezit PM me or something update me on housing or w/e

Zoso are you driving to trades? I havent heard anything from you bout cheezits so im assuming so. PM em as well

I going to work till 10pm so like get on AIM around then if y'all wanna talk.

me and eggmaster will ****.

wow saying Eggmaster instead of Eggm is so enlightening. Good **** Eggmaster. Perhaps thats why people continue to call me SwiftBass when I request "Swift".

Stan is an awesome song good **** Marshall

yup this is a bit of a rant, but like im not on my computer alot and stuff(job/summer class) so sry in advance.

Eggmaster our team name? I have ideas but you decide unless you want some anime cutesy name or something depressing :p

Jman if eggm doesnt team wit me I'll team with you if you want.....>_> im still laughing @ that back throw shine when u 4 stocked colbol.

/proud of Jman
i will never do it agin it so wack and gay lol

and sure i'll team if i dont team with tec0 and u dont team with eggman

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Is teams still 7 bux per person, or was that a one time thing.? Mad low on monies. But i need to enter singles to play scar again. Mad fun plus were 1-1 right now

Cheezit

Smash Ace
its still 7 and i will talk to you on aim tonight swift i most likely will be bale to since im at my dads again.

Edit YAY MY AVATAR IS BACK!

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Make Gmoney Drive you or take the train to eggm's im sure he will give u a ride he lives like 2 mins from the station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom