• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tournament with no original name #2 congrats to Gunmasterlombardi!

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Ok, I'll be online in a minute. I'll still host.

Counter Pick in tags.

EDIT:
My Friend Code: 3824-8826-1903

sammy p

Smash Lord
and im giving a win to Pickle, considering spired hasent been on to DO the matches. sorry spired. so round one offically ends! :p

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
It's down to either Tink or Dedede for me.

On one hand, I have fast smashes, and a semi-decent recovery, but little KO power.

On the other, I have godly range, great KO power, a beast grab, and a forced grab if I'm in a bind.

:dedede: for me, I suppose.

Time to lose the next round. 8D

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Great, 3 minutes after I declare my character for the round, I find out I've got an LOL matchup.

Oh, this is going to be FUN...

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
How soon do you want this match done?

I asked Moot to hold up for the match until Tuesday, so I can work on the matchup. My Dedede is a little rusty as well, and since I'm going against his toughest MU, I need as much practice as I can get, lulz. Good thing I know an IC main that's an expert on chaingrabbing...

sammy p

Smash Lord
yell, i WAS going to give you guys until the 24th, but i figured that was waaay too short, considering people will be crazy busy with christmas.
so im going to give you all a bit of time and give you all until the 27th :)

looks like TGK is gettin a cookie

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
yell, i WAS going to give you guys until the 24th, but i figured that was waaay too short, considering people will be crazy busy with cristmas.
so im going to give you all a bit of time and give you all until the 27th :)
ffffff.

Moot, hope you don't mind if we hold off the match until next Sunday XD I want to take advantage of this time slot.

One more thing, Sammy.

2. Moot/Moot/4983-4608-3365/ :dedede:

6. Sonic Storm/Sboom/3094-1282-9792/ :popo:
You....may want to revise that.

Aibou

Smash Master
I'll be using :shiek::link2::toonlink: for round 2.
Hmm...I guess it counts. Cookie for you too. Wait...isn't it you vs Kazoo next? OMG Zelda vs Sheik, this is gonna be goooooood.

And btw I think you're still only allowed one character Pickle.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Thanks for telling me. I thought you could use as many characters that are allowed for each round.:confused:
EDIT: I'll go with my ninja then.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I would be a much happier camper if Norfair, Brinstar, and Rainbow Cruise were on the counterpick list.

ICs thrive on all of the stages listed except maybe Pokemon Stadium 1, lmao.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
On a slightly more serious note...sammyp, you need to get one of your entrants in shape. That would be the person that I am trying to play. After telling him that I had a xat made (actually, I still have it from my continuing series) so that we could talk about cps, bans, and first stage picks, he goes into baawwwwwwwing about "I DON WANNA" and fails to give a reason as to why he doesn't want to even speak with me. Obviously we have one more of these "ZOMG UR A MINI-MOD!!!1111!!111!" types, but such feelings should really be kept @ the door when your playing someone in a tourney. Even if I were unfortunate to have Scar in my pool @ Pound 4, I would still keep it cordial enough so that we may discuss picks prior to the match. I would expect that Pickle does the same, but you can't really expect much from kids these days. :ohwell:

Top Bottom