• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tournament with no original name #2 congrats to Gunmasterlombardi!

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
right, but when he HAS proly been on, you were prolly at your convention. ill give you two a couple of days to try and communicate with each other:)

EDIT: ........ NEVERMIND :bee:
i have no problem doing that for you GML
Notwithstanding the fact that I have been on here the past two days even with my time off, and you just show up and say "Other video game johnsz." What the f**k is this? W/e...we'll play when we play.

sounds like a plan

who are you using TGK? i dont think i have you yet
Already told you I would be using Marth, Pit, or ROB (one of the three, haven't decided yet.)

sammy p

Smash Lord
Notwithstanding the fact that I have been on here the past two days even with my time off, and you just show up and say "Other video game johnsz." What the f**k is this? W/e...we'll play when we play.
huh??

Already told you I would be using Marth, Pit, or ROB (one of the three, haven't decided yet.)
exactly my point. it may be a stupid rule that you HAVE to tell me who your playing, but its a rule nonetheless, so just tell me when you decide. :) kthnx.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
No way man, you win ur **** the hard way!

Oh Jesus, I blame Uncharted 2 and Ratchet and Clank for my absence. But dis is totally my fault so I'm terribly sorry 'bout this. Ain't no way is a Flaco losing by forfeit so SAMMPY P GIVE ME TOMORROW AND I'LL HAVE IT DONE. :samus2:
Sammyp gives you the thumbs up, and you say...

Thanks bro, won't let ya don't down. :samus2:
The only problem is, you have.

Not too long after this post (yesterday @ 2036 EST), you dropped this in my PM box:

General sammy P extended the deadline 4 our tourney match so pick that controller back up. I want this thing done tomorrow so be on @ 3:30 pm (Midwest Time). See ya there soldier. :falco:
And then johns show up again. Oh, there's also the fact that you decided to change the time we play without even giving me any notice:

Hopefully u can get online in 3 hours 'cause I lose the TV in 4 hours.:samus2:
This one was sent today @ 913 EST.

I'm getting sick of this s**t...either show up by 1430 (I've been waiting here for a really long time to play this match, so please don't lie and say you've been on here longer than I have) EST, or sammyp: You could do us all a solid and give me this match.

Kthx. ;)

sammy p

Smash Lord
after all of this you have provided TGK, if he doesnt show up by the end of the day for the matches, i will give you the match :) final answer, sorry GML :( but you told me you would get the matches done today. hope you understand. although you still CAN get your matches done today remember!

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
after all of this you have provided TGK, if he doesnt show up by the end of the day for the matches, i will give you the match :) final answer, sorry GML :( but you told me you would get the matches done today. hope you understand. although you still CAN get your matches done today remember!
TELL KAZOO TO HURRY UP THEN!:samus2:

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
So we did a test match and then the set. I won 2-1.

GGs kazoo, just goes to show ya that not all Falcos camp w/o using their head.:samus2:

Edit: I'm waitin' 4 kazoo to confirm if my criteria is correct...

Aibou

Smash Master
Wow...I entered this back when I was using Red text. Long time ago XD

Where's da winner?!?!

sammy p

Smash Lord
they have gotten 4 of their five matches done so far. GmL ann Josh both have 2 wins each. they didnt have time to do the 5th match today, but they are going to do it tommorrow! lol
within the next 24 hours we will know the winner of this tournament, and i can get working on my next big idea! hope everyone joins! i could use all the support i can get! i dont know how people will like the idea :( im kinda nervous about it

Aibou

Smash Master
they have gotten 4 of their five matches done so far. GmL ann Josh both have 2 wins each. they didnt have time to do the 5th match today, but they are going to do it tommorrow! lol
within the next 24 hours we will know the winner of this tournament, and i can get working on my next big idea! hope everyone joins! i could use all the support i can get! i dont know how people will like the idea :( im kinda nervous about it

I'm sure I'll join it. I pretty much join anything.

:smash:

pickle962

Smash Lord
I'll probably join your next tourney. When's it gonna be?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I was in the middle of judging with Nightsky when GmL had VMed me, asking me to be ready in 30 minutes. I had wrapped the matches with Night up before those 30 minutes were up.

However, he had VMed me again, telling me something terrible happened and he had to go to the hospital with his folks. I have no reason to doubt his word.

So, we'll see how this turns out.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I have no idea what had happened last match...could have sworn I was holding that Smash attack down to counter the sidestep....

But ah well, GmL won the last round. So he won the set.

Yay for me in second!

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
I have no idea what had happened last match...could have sworn I was holding that Smash attack down to counter the sidestep....

But ah well, GmL won the last round. So he won the set.

Yay for me in second!
I realized how 2 fight ur Ivy last week, if u stuck w/ Squirtle u would've even out the %...

GGs, ur a sweet player, hate ur Charizard. :samus2:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Squirtle annoys me. Too small, and falls too fast.

And I wasn't getting anywhere with a D-smash being a threat each time I'm within my own attack range. ;;

Hate your Pika too ;D Rather face your Falco.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
D-smash may just add a small bit of damage, if I DI consistently, but it puts me back where I started. So vitality lost, nothing gained.

Your reward for winning is the satisfaction that you came out on top in a tournament. 8D

Oh, and 1.6 points in that OTL Ladder Rankings

sammy p

Smash Lord
congrats to BOTH of you! thanks for being part of this! and sorry Gml :( no prize..... only bragging rights here :laugh:

NOW i can post my next tourney! as if i havent advertised it enough, keep on the lookout for it guys, hope you join, and thanks again for a successful tourney :):):):)

Top Bottom