• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tournament with no original name #2 congrats to Gunmasterlombardi!

sammy p

Smash Lord
Ok. I'll just try to get the match started then.
like TGK said though, you guys have plenty of time, and hes got a RL tourney going on right now :)
1. if he doesnt get back TOO soon, and you are too busy to do the matches then, dont worry, its christmas :) id be MORE than happy to give you guys more time this round!

pickle962

Smash Lord
Kazoo beat me.
Ugh... WHY AM I SO TERRIBLE AT SMASH?????:mad:
I had to get that second sentence off my chest.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Kazoo beat me.
Ugh... WHY AM I SO TERRIBLE AT SMASH?????:mad:
I had to get that second sentence off my chest.
You know, I would normally be cordial with my confirmations, but you deserved this so much, that I'm gonna a little filthy this time. Also, let it be a lesson for anyone who runs their mouth this hard, only to get rocked this hard.

First, let's get something straight. I didn't just beat Pickle962, I straight out manhandled him. I saved the first three stock I got on him. After the first match, I went to Halbred as he said, only to have him mindgame me and go to Delfino. No worries there, but then what are you doing @ the beginning of the match? Taunting?!?!? C'mon man! :urg: No worries, as I run a train on him and three stock him again! Before I could get the replay saved, P962 rage quits it the moment I'm about to whip out my favorite taunt.

So, sammyp, it's unfortunate that we don't have results on these things, because 2-0 in this case should just be walkover. :laugh:

Aibou, I did win one for you, just as promised. Two more to go!

Oh, and how's the salt, Pickle?

pickle962

Smash Lord
Sorry for quitting on you man. I had to go somewhere with my mom and she wouldn't let me finish the match.:( GG's by the way.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I'm going to play as :zelda: for this round. I'm a little nervous to play her since I'm pretty much only a Peach main. I was thrilled to be able to play her my first round, but now it's going to be a little bit tougher to win.

Aibou

Smash Master
I'm going to play as :zelda: for this round. I'm a little nervous to play her since I'm pretty much only a Peach main. I was thrilled to be able to play her my first round, but now it's going to be a little bit tougher to win.
OMG once again, you've made my day! You get a cookie :)

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Guess I'll go Kirby...

Edit: I lost 2-1. GG. Hate using Kirby, haven't used him in like, a year. :p

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Yeah, but I was down by a whole stock anyway, so the chances of me winning were very slim. I don't mind, no prize on the line here. :)

But Kazoo, I'm looking for you next. ;D

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Yeah, but I was down by a whole stock anyway, so the chances of me winning were very slim. I don't mind, no prize on the line here. :)

But Kazoo, I'm looking for you next. ;D
We got ourselves a real match son!

We got ourselves a real match!

In all honesty, I could play you now, if you wanted. ;)

tsilver33

Smash Ace
^Lol. Sorry Kazoo I had left right then. I had finals today, so I had to get to bed. Well play soon. The deadline won't be for quite a while anyway. :)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Gunmaster Lombardi won. Good games, I wish I knew how to play Zelda lol. At least I was able to bring it down to 1 stock every time.

Fun friendlies afterward, my Peach is a b****. I wish I could've used her the whole time, I'd probably win this tournament :D

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Gunmaster Lombardi won. Good games, I wish I knew how to play Zelda lol. At least I was able to bring it down to 1 stock every time.

Fun friendlies afterward, my Peach is a b****. I wish I could've used her the whole time, I'd probably win this tournament :D
No.

I never play my matchups right, especially Peach.

@sammyp, who are the ppl I can use for Round 3?

Aibou

Smash Master
All you have to do with Falco is shoot lasers and shine away.
*sniffs* I know...I've fought that demon Falco before... :mad:

Okay I'm feeling better. Good job GML. You'll be hearing from my Zelda soon though ;)

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
How could you beat Zelda? You have no heart, sir. *goes to cry in a corner* :cry:
'Cause :kirby2: is a man and :zelda: is his *****.
All you have to do with Falco is shoot lasers and shine away.
I kno dat.:mad:

I save most of the campiness 4 the tournies but I guess I put the correct effort in friendlies too. I swear, I need to practice OoS nair when dair finishes.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Confirming.

Risk-taking F-smash ftw.

Good Ice Climbers though, Moot. Took me 15 seconds to realize I was behind in percentage, and was just bouncing those Ice Blocks back for no reason XP

Aibou

Smash Master
Confirming.

Risk-taking F-smash ftw.

Good Ice Climbers though, Moot. Took me 15 seconds to realize I was behind in percentage, and was just bouncing those Ice Blocks back for no reason XP
All that nervousness and you ended up winning it, Josh. See? Good going.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I feel comfortable going against ICies only if I'm using Sonic, Luigi, or Pokemon Trainer. Anyone else? No.

Never mind the fact that Moot's first stock loss was basically a suicide in an attempt to get Nana back. And that I was at 150% or so on Halberd when I killed Popo at around 40%.

I call sheer dumb luck on this.

Aibou

Smash Master
duh.

The irony? I chose Dedede over Tink because of his sheer power.
lulz Dedede's power is even cheaper than Ike's. Then again, some of Ike's cheapness helped me win a match in my tourney so maybe I shouldn't be talking. :laugh:

sammy p

Smash Lord
hey guys! holy kow ive been out for a while apparently! :laugh: couldnt get on the computer for the past 24 hours and it was terrible... sorry to whoever wanted it, but im not going to post the next round characters right now.... maybe ill do it tommorrow :ohwell: sorry.. im actually rushing to type this so i can get to church! :laugh:

Top Bottom