• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I watched the Zentore video, and then I decided to check what else was on that account. Wow, there is some really good stuff there. I would recommend anybody who has some time to go check it out.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Um, if he WON with his feet, it would be good, but he got *****, therefore, it's not one of the best videos. I've seen guys win one handed before and play well. No use in showing off unless you're good.

Ace55

Smash Lord
You guys just can't take a joke:p. Playing with one hand or playing with your feet is kinda different. And as far as playing with your feet goes, this is the best (and only match) I've ever seen.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well my friend XeroHarsh plays with his foot due to an arm disability, and plays a technical falco in melee. We need vids.

Ace55

Smash Lord
Well my friend XeroHarsh plays with his foot due to an arm disability, and plays a technical falco in melee. We need vids.
Seriously.... Then indead this pails in comparison. I would love to see that. L-Canceling and whatnot with your feet, that's amazing.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
That's funny. :laugh:

But is it safe to assume we've found all the best videos for now? Maybe its time to do a little more pruning.
I hope you knew i posted that link for laughs only....jungle japes isint even a character lol ( yes i know you know japes is a level so dont think im calling you dumb)

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I knew it was just for fun but there's been a lack of actual entries lately. Just wondering if we've been adding them all faster than more can be made.

Brndn

Smash Apprentice
Ijosh wrote, "this is a new vid that i find pretty interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3j03SsUl2U"

Thats my vid!! W0o0ot

Samuelson

Smash Lord

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Awww, I decide to pick up Ganon so I come here for some vids and only one? Come on Ganon mains step it up!:)

Top Bottom