• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Go ahead and do that lol, I don't really care if people believe me or not, I'll still state my opinion.

You still suck with Sonic like you always have, so I'll never take your opinion about the character anyway!
awwww snap son. thats cold. thats fine tho. ima get you back.

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
Guys its still cold in sweden and there's allmost no brawl scene. Sometimes I feel like I can't take it anymore, I got this bottle of vodka and my mums got her pills so i know there's allways a way out though. But when Im really down because my brother infinite grabs my donkey kong with his ddd or i lost to some random noob on wifi and no one wants to play irl that's when i go into this thread and watch all theese awesome videos and I allways feel like life is a beautiful thing which shouldnt be wasted when I do that. But now no one is posting any and I just can't seem to shake that vodka bottle and those pills out of my mind... plz post some nice vids guys.

Zori

Smash Champion
Guys its still cold in sweden and there's allmost no brawl scene. Sometimes I feel like I can't take it anymore, I got this bottle of vodka and my mums got her pills so i know there's allways a way out though. But when Im really down because my brother infinite grabs my donkey kong with his ddd or i lost to some random noob on wifi and no one wants to play irl that's when i go into this thread and watch all theese awesome videos and I allways feel like life is a beautiful thing which shouldnt be wasted when I do that. But now no one is posting any and I just can't seem to shake that vodka bottle and those pills out of my mind... plz post some nice vids guys.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
FOREVER A SCONE

Yo I'm taking over this thread again

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Eff the vodka..

Just load the bowl and put on your favorite beatles album. You'll be straight.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
FOREVER A SCONE

Yo I'm taking over this thread again
Nah chill, we should let Boofy have a turn. When he gets lazy you can have it back, then by the time time you get lazy again Brawl will probably be dead.

Also don't drink alone ever. Follow Jerm's advice and all will be well.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's also not very great when you post a video of your own play. There's more value when someone else enjoys it enough to post it on their own.

No offense intended

:rosalina:
reposting so more people see.
stop nominating yourself, it's obnoxious.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Everyone hold they're ****s and rest assured - an update is in motion. We are now in the judging phase, so expect an update soonish.

There's about 250 nominations overall.

Top Bottom