• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flayl

Smash Hero
If anyone needs proof on why Seagull should never have this thread, you have it right there. Imagine trying to discuss placings with him, haha

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Quest's posts just kill me. He makes them so lengthy and typing that had to take a long time XD.

-Dieing laughing-

@Flayl: Placings/results is completely objective. Opinions about :metaknight: is completely subjective. I.e.: The list is based on results and not my personal opinions. I listen to the people.
why are words like "fun" and "fair" being used.

if you play this game competetively then your playing to win. if you play with a character who cant beat mk then that's a personal problem. you can just do what players have been doing for years and just learn the MU
^This.

:018:

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I like how the money chart takes pot bonuses into account. That's all I'm going to say about that. Also, we should do a top 5 tier list

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
who ever runs this is ********. Anyway when was the last time ally used pit? oh OKAY. stupid *** *****s

What's The Point

Smash Master
i'm really confused. how am i third again?
I don't know. That seemed right yesterday but today that looks all wrong. I know part of it was you used Pit once, but I think I had more wins down on KiraFlax, changed Pit, then later removed the wins Kira used ROB for.

who ever runs this is ********. Anyway when was the last time ally used pit? oh OKAY. stupid *** *****s
Ally has used Pit more than you, based on character usage portraits in results threads. You had Pit once, and nothing once so I wrote that down too.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Koolaid used pit at sktar , same event kira was at , I am pretty sure Koolaid outplaced him in everything ... could be wrong

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
you do realize ally can use anyone and get away with it because of is other characters?

But why isn't Anti top 5 marth or Snake? i mean he did win a tournament with them. Using the same logic basically..

What's The Point

Smash Master
Koolaid used pit at sktar , same event kira was at , I am pretty sure Koolaid outplaced him in everything ... could be wrong
He always has just MK next to his name. I use the character portraits because that's what they are for.

you do realize ally can use anyone and get away with it because of is other characters?

But why isn't Anti top 5 marth or Snake? i mean he did win a tournament with them. Using the same logic basically..
Yes, that is a thing that happens. Anti is already going for Marth. He'll be #2 when he enters as Marth a second time, or I just ignore the two tournament rule I set up (Which I eventually will). For Snake he'd have to actually use him more often cause the Snakes have real results.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Its a shame the top 5 of some characters becomes so filler when good players leave, the idea of Jash not on that list but Quest is seems silly when you think about it(if it happens), same with losing Polt so now Raptor is 2nd on that list. Whelp.

:017:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
But @ThePhenomenalEE, Raptor isn't even that bad.

Sure there's a gap between me/Polt and the rest, but I don't think the gap is actually large when compared to the gaps among other characters.

follow him on twitter

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Its a shame the top 5 of some characters becomes so filler when good players leave, the idea of Jash not on that list but Quest is seems silly when you think about it(if it happens), same with losing Polt so now Raptor is 2nd on that list. Whelp.

Thats a shame Jash left, I met him irl at MLG and we hit it off well. Oh well can't expect much from a poorly designed fighting game. Lets hope namco-bandai can beat some sense into Sakurai since Sakurai doesn't seem to understand what type of monstrous community hes created out of Smash.

Can't ignore communities, not anymore.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Wait Holy **** I'm 2nd best Pit

sorry my region puts me up against the best everytime you guys come here.

Its not like i lost to anyone wack. i lost to you and ATOMSK :mad::mad::mad::mad:
k yeah that's true. But I'm assuming you don't enter enough then or don't go OoS where it counts more, fighting your own region isn't as good as placing good in NJ NY or somewhere else

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'm doing Sonic right now. X is kind of ****ed cause I have no idea how to search for him.
Try searching for him as _X_

I know he's active in Utah right now, because he's still #1 on their most recent PR.

Also, Z'zgashi for #3 Bowser at the very least. He goes mostly Bowser, gets wins (not amazing wins, but what Bowser honestly has those?), and is on Utah's PR right now.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion

You picked the wrong character to label as filler spots ;o Firefly constantly does well in B.C, Hades I'm not too sure about since he never posts, MX recently has been ****** and taking names one of them being Krystedez and I have beaten KirinBlaze, JoeST, Atomsk, MIB, Pane recently and Delta just poops on people. But no all that sucks for a low/mid tier. :awesome:

Also, both Southpaw and Quest aren't bad at all.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Try searching for him as _X_

I know he's active in Utah right now, because he's still #1 on their most recent PR.

Also, Z'zgashi for #3 Bowser at the very least. He goes mostly Bowser, gets wins (not amazing wins, but what Bowser honestly has those?), and is on Utah's PR right now.
I have no idea how to compare your wins, but I can agree Z'zgashi should be on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom