• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
I'm not trying to start a battle ether but beating ONE player over a bunch of other good players doers not make it equal or greater.

If some new player beats Larry with olimar does that give him auto top five?

I honestly don't think so

Jebus has greater wins over P1

:shiro:

What's The Point

Smash Master
lol, not trying to start a battle here but why wouldnt losses be taken into account? Gonna have to start tossing Nexus onto these lists otherwise.
Loses do need to be noted. Obviously your Larry and Vinnie loses don't matter, but if some guy who happened to beat somebody good regularly loses to low level players then that win was probably just a fluke. Record scores against players should also count. Sure P1 beat Reflex but it's probably like 1-10 with their score. Eventually a player will get 1.

This mostly only applies to characters and spots that have actual debate. For instance when a decent enough Luigi gets a win on some one like Larry you just put him on because that's a list of fillers.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Why are you asking for wins/losses here? You do realize it would make more sense if you asked in the results thread, right?
Cause +1.
I just realized burnstocks wasn't on top 5 yoshi's.

Then I realized he needs to attend stuff.

GO TO TOURNAMENTS YOU STUPID DINOSAUR!!!!!!
It's brawl though. And that can apply for other Yoshi mains too, I'd be alot higher if I actually attended tournaments again.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
MegaRobMan has almost beaten Reflex, but he sandbagged and lost because Reflex traveled to near his region and MRM wanted to be a civil person. Megarobman says he deserves 5th, but he deserves 1st or not to be listed at all. Thugz, Shiro, ResTy (Tyser), and Player-1 can back me up.

It should aslo be noted that the consistent best player in my region (Junebug) traveled to Nebraska and June told me he was scared to face the mighty MegaRobMan, hence why he came back to Va a few days ago.
:018:

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ edited

I'm a nice guy and reflex didn't get much sleep the night before, plus the trip to kahoka was cheaper for me than him flying in. Plus he's really good at SOR2 so, yeah, let him grab me like 90 times.

I guess if you go by some of the criteria I'd be #2. Kain still gets top 3 in his region like every time, which is why I should be #1. Plus Kain has beaten me head to head in tournament.

The Junebug thing is true though. wtf man!!! I didn't **** him that hard in friendlies. :0

Also, Thugz has asked me to adopt him before. So he's pretty biased.

Shiro is a furry and I'm an intellectualist furry so he probably digs me for that.

Tyser is a top 5 D3 so it would make him look better if I was listed.

Player-1 is too afraid to MM me when I go to GA this summer so yeah, what a hot pocket.

Seagull is kinda pansexual towards me as well.

I guess all of the furry/pansexual/gay wolves like me other than KRD.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Thats why I mean and I think that is really dumb because after that tourney he started losing a whole bunch.
You've found the problem with this thread and the people who post in it.

Learn to disregard it, otherwise you are going to waste your time trying to knock common sense into them

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I've been against that for awhile, that whole thing with trying to put Vinnie on the Zelda list because he beat a bunch of jobbers one time was absurd.

:017:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ edited

I'm a nice guy and reflex didn't get much sleep the night before, plus the trip to kahoka was cheaper for me than him flying in. Plus he's really good at SOR2 so, yeah, let him grab me like 90 times.

I guess if you go by some of the criteria I'd be #2. Kain still gets top 3 in his region like every time, which is why I should be #1. Plus Kain has beaten me head to head in tournament.

The Junebug thing is true though. wtf man!!! I didn't **** him that hard in friendlies. :0

Also, Thugz has asked me to adopt him before. So he's pretty biased.

Shiro is a furry and I'm an intellectualist furry so he probably digs me for that.

Tyser is a top 5 D3 so it would make him look better if I was listed.

Player-1 is too afraid to MM me when I go to GA this summer so yeah, what a hot pocket.

Seagull is kinda pansexual towards me as well.

I guess all of the furry/pansexual/gay wolves like me other than KRD.
Ew@attracted to you statement.

MegaRobMan is very modest as you can tell. He has no ego, but others have an ego for him like how Anther doesn't have an ego, but MI does for him.

Yes@MRM for 1st. He just loses to Kain in tourney and always has low placings at tourneys Kain goes to because he doesn't desire to be in the limelight. It's time he came out of the shadows and stopped sandbagging by losing to :kirby2:'s and :ike:'s.

:018:

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
the **** are people smoking?

Reflex is a better win than anything jebus has
Kismet is a better win than anything jebus has
4god is a better win than anything jebus has
DRN is a better win than anything jebus has
mc pe is a better win than anything jebus has

All of those wins are better than anything vato has either, can I be above vato yet?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Did I hear something about wolfz.

Must do wolf dittos next tourney I go to with lumi and others :3 then maybe I can be a top 5 wolf!

not really.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
the **** are people smoking?

Reflex is a better win than anything jebus has
Kismet is a better win than anything jebus has
4god is a better win than anything jebus has
DRN is a better win than anything jebus has
mc pe is a better win than anything jebus has

All of those wins are better than anything vato has either, can I be above vato yet?
The only legit win you have on me is Reflex which is better than my win on Kira
Kismet and Sky placed the same at Apex 2012.
I don't know what 4god is ranked, but I doubt he's a better win than Sean who is ranked 4th in Norcal and mains a much better character.
I'm pretty sure that Zekey and DRN are pretty even.
I've beaten Shiro before and he is ranked higher than MCPE.

Dcold

Smash Lord
Zekey and DRN are even? Reflex is not a better win than Kira? Sean > 4GOD because he mains a better character? Kismet and Sky place the same at Apex, means they are just as good as eachother?

And now I take my leave from this thread, goodbye.

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
P1 IMO you have to get though Jebus before you even start talking about Vato.

Jebus clearly is the better player he has at least taken out names and he is ranked in a strong region

I understand you have wins on good players but Kira Sean Sky are all really really good players

allshort17

Smash Ace
You should switch your comparison so you stop only supporting yourself.

Compare DRN to Sean and compare the Dededes. I'm pretty sure if we look at it that way.

Reflex>Kira
Kismet=Sky
4God>Zekey
DRN=Sean
Shiro=MC PE?

I believe MC PE is better than Shiro. You can't really use the argument that he's higher on the list compared to MC PE because recently in this thread there was pretty strong talk suggesting he would be over Shiro in the next update. You can't even debate that now 4God is doing better than Zekey. DRN/Kismet vs Sky/Sean? I would give it to DRN/Kismet, but that's a lot of regional bias behind that, so I'll give you the benefit of doubt if you can tell their results.

It's close, but if you want to compare their major wins I believe Player-1 comes on top just by a little. By the way, I'm glad you did well at E4U. If you just played more I'm sure the Diddy list would look a lot differently.

Player-1

Smash Legend
The only legit win you have on me is Reflex which is better than my win on Kira
Kismet and Sky placed the same at Apex 2012.
I don't know what 4god is ranked, but I doubt he's a better win than Sean who is ranked 4th in Norcal and mains a much better character.
I'm pretty sure that Zekey and DRN are pretty even.
I've beaten Shiro before and he is ranked higher than MCPE.
lolz, 4god is ranked #1 in GA right now and GA is definitely better than norcal.

if you're basing how good of a win off of how well they did at Apex with kismet and sky...DRN got 33rd at Apex, Zekey didn't get out of pools.

lmao at you using this list as credentials for Mc Pe. The list isn't official and is a joke, everyone already said Mc Pe should be 3rd after this past weekend where he beat reflex anyway.

Zekey and DRN are even? Reflex is not a better win than Kira? Sean > 4GOD because he mains a better character? Kismet and Sky place the same at Apex, means they are just as good as eachother?

And now I take my leave from this thread, goodbye.

Pretty much ^^^

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
You should switch your comparison so you stop only supporting yourself.

Compare DRN to Sean and compare the Dededes. I'm pretty sure if we look at it that way.

Reflex>Kira
Kismet=Sky
4God>Zekey
DRN=Sean
Shiro=MC PE?

I believe MC PE is better than Shiro. You can't really use the argument that he's higher on the list compared to MC PE because recently in this thread there was pretty strong talk suggesting he would be over Shiro in the next update. You can't even debate that now 4God is doing better than Zekey. I don't even know how you can say with a straight face that Kira is a better win than Reflex. Not dissing Kira, he's a great player. But, Reflex defiantly proven himself. DRN/Kismet vs Sky/Sean. I would give it to DRN/Kismet, but that's a lot of regional bias behind that, so I'll give you the benefit of doubt if you can tell their results.

It's close, but if you want to compare their major wins I believe Player-1 comes on top just by a little. By the way, I'm glad you did well at E4U. If you just played more I'm sure the Diddy list would look a lot differently.
I already fixed my mistake. I know that Reflex is obviously better than Kira. Also, I'm trying to compare players that are closest to each others levels. Even if we did it your way, 4god would only be ranked higher because of his region. Zekey has a win on Big Lou from Genesis 2. I feel like Sean is a better player than DRN.

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
Imo this is just a popularity contest :3

Region Bias all ovah

I shouldn't be on the list I'm not even good

the list should be

MRM
MRM
MRM
MRM
MRM

On a serious note though

this whole thread is a bunch of problem causing bullll

Nothing but aurguments / trolling happen here and it isn't really helping anyone I mean what does a name on a list mean really?

Let your tourney placings and performance do the talking for you

I honestly think this thread isn't helping anyone but just putting everyone on each others neck :x

Thats imo tho pls dnt bag on me k?

:shiro:

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
My losses were DEHF (best Falco), Tyrant (#1 in socal and 5th best MK), MJG (best TL) and Zex (#1 in Norcal). What about you Player 1?

Player-1

Smash Legend
It's not close, not at all. The wins I listed are all better than yours and some of them I have multiple wins on.

Nope, not close at all.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
It's not close, not at all. The wins I listed are all better than yours and some of them I have multiple wins on.

Nope, not close at all.
And some of those players also have multiple wins on you. You also have losses on players like Micaelis and Player-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom