• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
annoying that I didnt even get to play a friendly against most of you guys and i'll be incapacitated after weds

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
I tore some cartilage in my wrist during a boxing match, and cartilage doesn't heal naturally when torn. I think its BS cuz my wrist feels fine unless I do a very few specific things (in which case it hurts like ***) but apparently its at risk of tearing worse over time. I either repair it with a fairly simple and safe procedure or never lift weights again :/

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
^precisely. I definitely wont be holding a controller again this summer but I might still show up to a few events if you guys have anything goin on (provided I can drive or get a ride). Sorry this got off-topic, lol

TeeVee

Smash Lord
is there any reason why im not top 5 zss yet?

i have better wins than everyone listed except nick riddle

Player-3

Smash Hero
Yes, ZSS is ICs hardest MU and it is a "counter" if you believe -2s are counters.

Also, whoever posted Snakeee...he wasn't good after 2008 realistically and doesn't play ZSS the way that they need in order to beat ICs.

@Vinyl: First off, When I'm at school I don't live in North Carolina, I live in South Carolina. 2nd off, I've been back for a month. Stupid dumb *****

@AWAL: No other Pikachu is good on EC but me. No other Pikachus are good in this country besides myself, Z, and K Prime.
you just wait my balls deep pikachu is going to rise to the top

well, somewhere in the area near the top

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
I main Kick now so take me off the list
Get on this Krystedez, the man refuses to be on the list due to switching to the best fighting game of all time.

Kick > Dive all the way, fellow Kick mainer here.

I think Kira's ROB would be the best with more OOS traveling and playing other PR players
is he going to WHOBO?

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Not sure on WHOBO, but he is going to a tournament this weekend with almost all of SoCal and Vegas. I think some of Texas is going too, practically a regional.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Yeah but holy doesnt even use ROB anymore x.x hes a MK main lol. once the MK banned tourneys die out then he will be done for good.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
He still uses ROB whenever he comes down to the MK banned tournies here in Toronto, and those are like every month, sometimes every 2 months.

Dcold

Smash Lord
I don't get why he'd need to use MK up there, there aren't many hard counters on the prowl up there are there? 1 ZSS and like...1 MK? I don't really know ROB's MUs, but those are just 2 off of the top of my head that I can think of.

Patches

Smash Master
I don't get why he'd need to use MK up there, there aren't many hard counters on the prowl up there are there? 1 ZSS and like...1 MK? I don't really know ROB's MUs, but those are just 2 off of the top of my head that I can think of.
Our scene used to have A LOT of :metaknight: mains. It's died down since. Besides, Holy likes taking our money

:phone:

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
Ocean proved that wrong though, lol.
nahs, Ocean beating M2K in one set in history doesn't prove the MU in any way
there are tons of examples showing MK v R.O.B. at a top level and having the MK come out on top
Mew2King didn't know the matchup.
not to mention, (IMO), M2K's playstyle at Apex was very safe and patient as per his usual nature, but against ROB the more offensive style I feel is better.

Isnt Kira already the best? lol
What I've been saying for a year and a half man >.>
but from what I've been hearing you're pretty sexy yourself, have yet to see anything though. Any games versus the PRs in FL on YT? Or any games vs. anyone notable on YT?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
For me, kyon is Difficult to play against, but it's nice to know that he gives me some tips during friendlies.

Speaking of which, I wonder what's up. I haven't heard any news from other top peach players yet. I may be wrong though.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i'm in the hospital for an indefinite amount of time, so welp

ill be at whobo 4 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom