• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I heard he was destroying Roy R too.
Even though the guy hasn't played in ages, that's pretty impressive.

Beat* btw, beated is not a word.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zero Suits have a field day with Dojo's ICs. Even Paw was giving him a good run during SA's last tournament. :applejack:
Beating Xyro's Samus with Sonic is pretty nice, but that match up is ridiculously swayed in Sonic's favor. It's Sonic's easiest match up in the game.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just realized Dojo went Meta Knight.
Guess he just got caught by her insane damage output a bit too much.

Iunno. :applejack:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It's impossible because pretty much everything she does is safe on shield on normal characters, not to mention the lack of traction that ICs have. D-smash is 0 on shield in general, but the shield push makes it even safer. You can't use blizzard or ice block without getting punished (Unless you are super full screen), she can edgeguard ICs to hell, and she is a ******** nana killer.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
oh, alright, I didn't know if you were from texas or not so I thought you might've seen us play at a tourney.

I don't think vids of me vs Nike are on yt, he's def better than me for now, but I'll change that.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea Samus is pretty easy for Sonic. The fact that she relies so heavily on spikes and gimps to kill + her reliance on long range spacing makes her barely threatening at all to Sonic.

Ivysaur and Link are nearly as easy.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't honestly care what Vinnie said about the ZSS MU since he hasn't played a competent one in tournament.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
oh, alright, I didn't know if you were from texas or not so I thought you might've seen us play at a tourney.

I don't think vids of me vs Nike are on yt, he's def better than me for now, but I'll change that.
that's the spirit, and no I'm from tn =]
I do try and keep tabs on the marth brethren

Never faced a GOOD Samus...

:sonic:
don't you live in Florida? play esams samus..if you ever run into em

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
don't you live in Florida? play esams samus..if you ever run into em

:phone:
Esam's in North Carolina. But, he will (or might) go to back to FL for awhile over the summer.

If I ever meet him, I'm not gonna face his pika.
I'm DEFINITELY NOT going to face his ICs.
But I'll be sure to play his DK.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Vinyl, Esam has been back for about a month now... Also he will just go Pika and wreck some sort of A**...

Vinnie thinks it's even iirc
Vinnie doesn't have as much say in the MU as Esam does because Esam lives with the best ZSS.... Not to mention Esam has one of the best IC's.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Esam's in North Carolina. But, he will (or might) go to back to FL for awhile over the summer.

If I ever meet him, I'm not gonna face his pika.
I'm DEFINITELY NOT going to face his ICs.
But I'll be sure to play his DK.
Why?

:018:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom