• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Hmmm
I seem to recall a Ness main posting (quite a while back) on a SWF account named FOWSkate

Or maybe I'm just high from all these birds I've been snorting

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Can't Snake just blow himself up though? Or no?
If Pikachu gets 3 fresh fthrows from 0, and then dthrow CGs, Snake can't pull any nades if all the grabs are buffered.
And I think on edges, when Snake pulls a nade it just falls off. Like this. Dunno if it works on regular edges like SV or BF though

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Nah, Snake is worse because I don't have to be super percent specific if I just get him over the ledge. Wolf's ability to shine out is dependent on percent and it becomes a real pain in the balls if I grab you at like 13% since I have no idea if you can shine out or not.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
^ Pretty much that.

Remember how I had no idea exactly how to chaingrab you with Pika because of how stupid specific it is, Joe? xD It's not nearly as specific and therefore not as difficult to safely get one going on Snake (especially over a ledge).

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I'm still holding it down with some good consistent results which should keep me on top 5 for diddy, if not moved up to top 4. If jebus was more consistant he'd be the closest diddy to gnes or ADHDs skill(with wins like tearbear, richbrown, and dehf in the past aka top tier player wins lol), though his biggest problem is consistancy.

Here are my "good" wins from the last 6 months

Mr.Concon(top 5 luigi)
Jebus
Raz
Awex
Teba x2
Falln(best kirby)
Vicegrip(top 5 ness)
Ozz(a really good falco player who was ranked high in TX at one point)
Zekey(only 1 game though, but PR'd in socal)
Hall x2
A.C(Ranked #2 in TJ)

socal so hard :l
You didn't beat me with Diddy

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
^ Pretty much that.

Remember how I had no idea exactly how to chaingrab you with Pika because of how stupid specific it is, Joe? xD It's not nearly as specific and therefore not as difficult to safely get one going on Snake (especially over a ledge).
True. :pikachu2: does need to do a pummel or fthrow after a 3rd Dthrow from 0 on :wolf: or I can shine out.

:018:

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
I'm a little late but I'm wondering why don't you guys think marth vs mk is -1 at worse even at best. ? have you seen mikeneko vs mk? and Ramin IMO plays the mk match up damn near perfectly. Marths options vs him are so good . pretty much only time it's heavenly in mks favor is when he's able to get marth off stage. but tht pretty much goes for almost every character.

:phone:

Chuee

Smash Hero
I'm a little late but I'm wondering why don't you guys think marth vs mk is -1 at worse even at best. ? have you seen mikeneko vs mk? and Ramin IMO plays the mk match up damn near perfectly. Marths options vs him are so good . pretty much only time it's heavenly in mks favor is when he's able to get marth off stage. but tht pretty much goes for almost every character.

:phone:
Watch M2K or FOW play Mikehaze.

C.J.

Smash Master
FOW vs Mike is an awful example. Mike was playing horribly that game

Vs MK is a good example though

It's still just -1.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Definitely, M2K has consistently shown how badly he sucks at this game.

Chuee

Smash Hero
FOW vs Mike is an awful example. Mike was playing horribly that game

Vs MK is a good example though

It's still just -1.
Not just one game, FOW usually beats Mike handily whenever they play Marth vs MK.

M2K is always a bad example of how a Matchup should be played. IMHO.
Depends, I think M2K is probably one of the best MKs against Marth.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Definitely, M2K has consistently shown how badly he sucks at this game.
Depends, I think M2K is probably one of the best MKs against Marth.
Don't get me wrong, is just that M2K is not "technically correct" when playing, doing what he's supposed to do during certain situations.
He's just VERY good at spacing and reading
and Tornado
IMO, that's the reason he's 1st in this list, he's simply an outlier.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
He is probably right. Fow probably does well against mike because he has him downloaded. While M2k does well simply because he is m2k(a player that has mastered mks offstage game which helps him **** most players).

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
i said ramin and mikeneko. i didnt say mr haze bc i dont think he really plays the match up well. he doesnt punish enough or react quick enough he also doesnt have good off stage game vs mk...along with some other things...idk when ever i see people say its lower than -1 i have to ask why. i think marth handles mk better than mk but eh... id like to see ramin vs m2k or some other american mks. that be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom