• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
From a skill level perspective, Waymas is definitely top 5 Wario material. Can't say much else since no one really sees Mexicos results and they are given spots on the top 5 solely based on instinct alone.

Flameleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valthiel_Malus
-In the end, a ranking like that doesn't matter that much, because, just being confident about your skills can make the difference in the battlefield, and people can notice that easily...-

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
pfft i'll CP RC.

You can do it on YI, Delfino and Castle Siege too noob
I'm well aware of that, good sir.

I just don't do it because I prefer to kill my foes the old-fashioned way. Wanna have a Bowsercide-only MM, though, for the lulz? :)

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Meekspeedy's pit is mad good tho.

I def lost 2 10$ money matches to him at Ps3. the first one was 2-0, the second one was 2-1. I wasn't paying attention to who he used pit on in bracket, but he went all pit in pools from what I saw.
^^^

Also won a MM against Malcolm with my Pit. These MM's along with my Pit helping me place top 3 @ PS3 should be enough to prove my worthiness of being a top 5 Pit.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I think I should be Top 2 DDD behind Coney. I have beaten Havok's Snake in multiple friendlies with my DDD.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Congrats to Roller for making it as a top 5 ICs. Way to rep MI!

Also, just out of curiosity, why was lain taken off of the list?

D

Deleted member

Megafox plays offline a lot :/
Tearbear plays fox quite a bit and I think he's beaten havoks snake or something kind of recently in tournament.Zeton would be next.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Now we just need Zino for top 5 Diddy.

And I also think Rizk could take a top 5 Fox spot, he's getting really, really good.
I agree. VENGEANCE will be Zinoto's break out tourney. MJG said this himself
Lol at MI. Getting 17th at an Mi tourny doesn't make u top 5 fox

:phone:
17/58 losing only to two :popo: one of which is Roller who is the #4 :popo: and that was a set that Rizk nearly won. It was one of the closest game 3's I have ever seen.

I will agree with Lordhelmet because Rizk could do it. He is a solid player and if he can overcome the :popo: mu he will do great. His past tourneys he has only lost to :popo: players.

Dcold

Smash Lord
Haven't we gone over why Zeton is not on the list? Pointless to bring it up repeatedly. Just get a list of wins and losses between Tearbear and Rizk, should be simple after that. For TB only his set wins with Fox completely.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I think GA/AL's top 10 best players right now is probably (no order and not counting activity): Reflex, BigLou, Me, 4God, Kismet, Billy, McPe, DRN, Elev8, Player-3 and maybe Scatt being substituted for elev8 or player-3 or something. That's a pretty ****ing stacked top 10.
All of you guys need to go to Auburn on the 21st. Tournament could be pretty hype!

Chuee

Smash Hero
Why are you even suggesting Rizk to be a top 5 Fox.
TKD, Trevonte, NAKAT, Zeton, Megafox, Tearbear, Pelca, and Trump are all easily better.
Does Rizk even have any notable wins anyways?

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
No one is suggesting Rizk to be listed as a top 5 Fox as of now.

Lordy is just saying that he has the POTENTIAL to be a top 5 Fox.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
The competition is so srs when most spots after numbers 1 and 2 for each character look kinda free :I

I MEAN THEY LOOK SO FREE I THINK EVEN P1 CAN BEAT THEM :pichu:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Except that he relies on his Sonic a lot. The fact that whenever he's doing bad, SONIC is his crutch, is a testament to how good his Sonic is. He's good with other characters but he doesn't perform consistently with them enough to end up on this list for anyone other than Sonic. At least not as far as I know.

The people on this list perform consistently well with their characters, mostly solo. That's how it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom