• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
He can go Olimar but he just needs to use Pit more than like 3 sets in tourney against notable opponents.

And I know how you feel Dabuz with people saying GO OLIMAR, GO YOUR MAIN...because they do that to me at every tourney I go to now, with :wario:...

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
God d...damn it! Someone found me out >.>

Anyways, I have another couple updates it seems... I know we mulled over changing characters with no rep lately like kirby, bowser...who else? I will be doing another early update this weekend after our convention at Purdue.

TriforceOSM

Smash Cadet
Wait hold up how the hell is Kirin Blaze ahead of Legan? I haven't seen activity from either of those players and Legan is definitely better. He was able to take games off of top players and former top players, and he's probably won a ton of low-tier tournaments or placed high. Ya'll definitely got that wrong. I mean Kirin Blaze is GOOD, but he's not better than Legan.

Edit: Oh and I'm taking top Link next WHOBO :)

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Just noticed JamesG got on the list for lucarios. :D

Good stuff to him, hope his does well this Saturday.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
We're pretty good, yeah.

I want to prove my Bowser's worthiness, but I also don't want to lose, hahah.

Player-1

Smash Legend
when I teamed with BigLou this past weekend I went bowser and bowsercided him with me so I should be number 1 bowser.

also I bowsercided 5 stocks with the enemy this time in another teams match

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Wait hold up how the hell is Kirin Blaze ahead of Legan? I haven't seen activity from either of those players and Legan is definitely better. He was able to take games off of top players and former top players, and he's probably won a ton of low-tier tournaments or placed high. Ya'll definitely got that wrong. I mean Kirin Blaze is GOOD, but he's not better than Legan.

Edit: Oh and I'm taking top Link next WHOBO :)
Thats mainly because Legan hasn't used Link in tourney for about a year now. (Well over 6 months). But no worries there is good news coming from him shortly I hope.

ayooooo, I might get some vids uploaded of me vs some good ganons marth & falcos soon. Ironically. I picked link back up out of boredom and it might be better than it ever has been. I got alot of new tricks you guys might be able to pick up as well.
Get your pants ready.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
when I teamed with BigLou this past weekend I went bowser and bowsercided him with me so I should be number 1 bowser.

also I bowsercided 5 stocks with the enemy this time in another teams match
Well, I went to a low tier tournament last weekend and Bowsercided a person to Sudden Death, and then did it again during the tiebreaker. :bee:

Meekspeedy's pit is mad good tho.

I def lost 2 10$ money matches to him at Ps3. the first one was 2-0, the second one was 2-1. I wasn't paying attention to who he used pit on in bracket, but he went all pit in pools from what I saw.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Meekspeedy's pit is mad good tho.

I def lost 2 10$ money matches to him at Ps3. the first one was 2-0, the second one was 2-1. I wasn't paying attention to who he used pit on in bracket, but he went all pit in pools from what I saw.
He used his Pit more than a couple times, but he picked a lot of random *** characters all through pools. Then if he lost game1, he'd go Sonic to make sure he won. That's why he got seeded below Coco. His Pit lost, then he took game2 with sonic, but Coco beat him game3. I'm the only person I saw him go all Pit against in pools. It was a pretty scary Pit tho :p

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Just want to let you know Krys, that Felix will be attending Phoenix 7 (a regional comprising of WA, BC, AB attendees). As far as I know, Felix is somewhat inactive but I think, judging by the results of this regional, we can think about putting him back on the list. He's really good, but I guess he's just inactive. He won the last Phoenix back in September or October if I recall. If anyone can let me know; when was the last time Felix played? I'm sure someone from the Diddy boards has followed up on this. Just wondering.
I know Felix got 2nd/7 at a local WA monthly in February. He lost to Jem, but got wins on Bladewise and Captain L for what it's worth. They use AiB more than Smashboards in the first place, and they don't bother posting their results because the events are so small. The WA Brawl community is pretty much dead now. =/

:005:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Are there any more matches of Calm's Bowser? I saw that one earlier in the Bowser boards, but that's ALL Ive seen of him. He looks pretty good though and I wanna see more, watching good Bowser players is sexy.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I dunno, I think the Yoshi list should stay the same for another month. Since Krys still wants to keep Polt, while this list needs another result or two from Firefly and I before we move anywhere in the Top 5.

Just felt like throwing that out there.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
What has hades been doing lately, I havent seen/heard from him in ages.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
There's another really good Lucario in Mexico named Richi. I don't know the scene too well, but if that guy had more results that were easily accessible, I could easily see him taking a spot in top 5 lucarios, he plays really smart.

IceDX was pretty good too at one point, although he went inactive for some time.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Mexico seems really competent and underrated. Even if you count the TJ scene with TKD, AC, MogX et al as part of SoCal they still have good players like Ed, Addy, Chota, Hyuga, Flameleon, Wonf, Fidel and Waymas. I wish you'd get to hear more about them though I think all of the players mentioned should be top 5 except fidel who may not be quite top 5 Wario atm [Waymas most likely is though].

:059:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Mexico seems really competent and underrated. Even if you count the TJ scene with TKD, AC, MogX et al as part of SoCal they still have good players like Ed, Addy, Chota, Hyuga, Flameleon, Wonf, Fidel and Waymas. I wish you'd get to hear more about them though I think all of the players mentioned should be top 5 except fidel who may not be quite top 5 Wario atm [Waymas most likely is though].

:059:
Too bad mexican players don't come to SWF at all...
A lot of them are in AiB, tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom