• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Lol who doesn't think Jerm is the best Zelda?

Zori has the best Toon Link.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm sure this hasn't been mentioned .. but why is Zori or Denti not in the top 5 Olimar list?

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Stingers just has to come to BBC to be above you guys. He doesn't even have to enter, just attend and he'll be above you guys. <3

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm pretty sure I'm still a top 5 GW >_> probably 3rd. I'm the 3rd highest gw on this list:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262480

I use GW at almost every tournament I go to and I still get wins against good players with him(for example I beat Tyrant in tournament at Whobo with GW on his counterpick)

*shrugs*

milesg2g

Smash Champion
hell yeah british broadcasting company, im already there XD
More like Booty Butt Cheeks

I'm pretty sure I'm still a top 5 GW >_> probably 3rd. I'm the 3rd highest gw on this list:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262480

I use GW at almost every tournament I go to and I still get wins against good players with him(for example I beat Tyrant in tournament at Whobo with GW on his counterpick)

*shrugs*
And excuse me what?

I'm so confused, I didn't know you were a GW player as well who have you beaten recently with him? Tbh I haven't seen many results with your name in general could you please inform me of your notables with that character?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
More like Booty Butt Cheeks

And excuse me what?

I'm so confused, I didn't know you were a GW player as well who have you beaten recently with him? Tbh I haven't seen many results with your name in general could you please inform me of your notables with that character?
I just told you I beat tyrant lol that should give some indication of my skill. I don't remember everyone I've beaten with GW, I mained GW for a long time before I switched to IC's, I've beaten players like Dojo/Tyrant/Domo/MJG etc etc other good players, I don't remember all of them specifically lol.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Ok but how recent Hylian? How recentttttttt? I can't just put you on the list for outdated wins ya know that's kinda unfair.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Whobo was last month and I beat tyrant there. I beat MJG about a month before that in a grand finals set with GW(I beat him first set game 5 GW vs TL he beat me second set gw vs tl game 5).

I can't remember most because most of my sets are GW/IC's not just GW or IC's.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Whobo was last month and I beat tyrant there. I beat MJG about a month before that in a grand finals set with GW(I beat him first set game 5 GW vs TL he beat me second set gw vs tl game 5).

mjg poops on yo g&w tho

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
mjg poops on yo g&w tho
It depends. He goes about 60/40 with my gw on bf/yoshis and beats me worse on smashville/ps1(though i usually ban ps1) but i almost always beat him on counterpick stages. So we go to last game a lot and i beat him in a 3/5 set because i won on the neutral and then he won on the neutral the next set lol.

I have to be really on my game though or he just 3 stocks me lol.

:phone:

MJG

Smash Hero

Um...what? We played at Kahoka when you took me to my second set, which was in November IIRC. The closet match that we had (in regards to whobo) was at NKv3, when the match was not even close.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291326

3 months =/= 1 month

We out.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lololololol *****

edit:also I don't think you'd be above GIMR.
Though he does also have IC as a secondary,he has more recent results as G&W and has been doing well.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Um...what? We played at Kahoka when you took me to my second set, which was in November IIRC. The closet match that we had (in regards to whobo) was at NKv3, when the match was not even close.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291326

3 months =/= 1 month

We out.
*points out that he said a month before a month ago*

ie two months ago

ie 3 mo =/= 2 mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom