• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Every MU is in Lucas' advantage because sparkles are broken imo

vato_break

Smash Master
Roy_R and Ozz still play in SoCal but, due to the region being really hard in comparison to the region they lived in before they don't place as well as they used to

Roller

Smash Legend
ban lucas!! Hurry before its to late!!

INB4WOLFISJACOBEDWARDS
First of all, pretty sure Edward is the vampire's name, not the wolfboy's last name. Second, I could be entirely wrong, but I thiiiink team sparkles wins in the series.

Since wolf team wins in Brawl...

hmmmm..

Brawl= anti-twilight.

It all makes sense now. This means Brawl is actually one of the greatest things ever to happen in the media industry!

I demand admittance into the smash lab for my recent research.

DeLux

First of all, pretty sure Edward is the vampire's name, not the wolfboy's last name. Second, I could be entirely wrong, but I thiiiink team sparkles wins in the series.

Since wolf team wins in Brawl...

hmmmm..

Brawl= anti-twilight.

It all makes sense now. This means Brawl is actually one of the greatest things ever to happen in the media industry!

I demand admittance into the smash lab for my recent research.
You need to fill out an application sorry

Admittance denied.

DeLux

There's actually an application thread stickied in this forum

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
are ****ing kidding me. roy r from so-cal is not roy r from texas. roy r from texas is married has full time career has children and does not play brawl anymore. flip hop is trying to convince him to go this hobo (he wants the veterans to team again) and if by some miracle he agrees to, it will be his first tournament in over 2+ years.

seriously, yall are garbage tier

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm good vs :pikachu2: honestly. I only really lose to Esam looool.

I'm only outright bad against a few characters. I struggle vs :lucas: :c.
I mean, ESAM is good, but you were making mistakes that it wouldn't matter if it was ESAM or any other quality pika main who can CG, it's a bad idea to do vs Pika.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA3HD0heqUY

seriously, you got grabbed 2 seconds in the match because you threw an unsafe move instantly instead of playing safe on the platforms or at least trying to blaster to get a lead and to lame him out until it's safe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKliDHNN9Tk

Outside of the intro where you were unsafe in the fair, you played this match up until the death pretty damn well, I think it's way better to AD instead of throwing a move to FF earlier because of the lightning vs Pika. And then you F-smash into pika when you are super close to losing the invincibility?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFQfLjwZY1Q&feature=related

then you quit and went MK.

heard dat at Lucas, tho.

IIRC Kain lost to FAE at BSB, so it might not just be you lol
Lucas-Wolf is closer to even than +1 wolf imo. FAE and I were going back and forth when we were playing at Kahoka, that stupid recovery zipping blueaura/sparkles are just unpredictable.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Just throw out moves like jab or blaster and you can stop that crazy nonsense of him flying past you...

I use Pit though I have a lot more multi hit moves to throw out lol...

DeLux

Lucas-Wolf is closer to even than +1 wolf imo. FAE and I were going back and forth when we were playing at Kahoka, that stupid recovery zipping blueaura/sparkles are just unpredictable.
How many tournament sets have you two played?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
all of you are wrong. so cal is trolling u all. notice how vato convienently typed on his own account that he is ozz and also notice how roy r has not been out of state of texas since 2009, and it wasn't even california where he went too. yall are ****ing ********

Player-3

Smash Hero
just so MRM doesn't think i insulted him, hylian edited my post because it was like 20000 random characters from my keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom