• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tools needed to beat each character in the game *SMALL UPDATE*

LanceStern

Smash Lord
So this is just an experiment and kind of like a group project, but I was thinking along the lines of how we take a lot of time to analyze matchups for each specific character to character matchup such as Metaknight vs. Snake, Diddy Kong vs. Falco etc... so I want to attempt to do a universal

The point of the topic is to get a universal (yet basic) idea of the tools you need to win the matchup or make it competitive. People can come in and look at the list and see which traits their mains lack and strategize how to work around it I am not the most qualified person to win based on tournament results, but I can theorycraft pretty well haha. So please take a look and see what needs to be worked on, even if the color-coding needs to be worked on. So without further ado:

How to read the thread
The character in question is identified and under them are traits that are preferable for a character to have to beat the opponent. They are color-coded:

Red = Necessary to win the mathcup
Dark Orange = Preferable to have to make the matchup managable. Almost necessary to win
Lime = Preferable to make the matchup easier for you
White = Optional = Not needed at all to win, but it helps a lot to challenge some of the characters' more unique traits

UNIVERSAL MATCHUP ANALYSES

"What the heck do I need to beat this character?"

Metaknight:

+ Amazing shield
+ GREAT recovery option
+ Quick moveset (aerial and ground)
+ Fast air fall speed and/or good air dodge
+ Quick and PAINFUL OOS options

+ FAST, disjointed KO move
+ Good aerial mobility (or a move that will grant you that mobility)
+ FAST long horizontal range move (preferably aerial)
Optional: Projectile or high damage-racking capabilities
Optional: Multiple recovery options
Optional: Fast dash/running/walking speed

You need fast fall speed so that when Metaknight knocks you in the air he is not making your life a living nightmare trying to get down with uairs all day. You can't just have a great air dodge because if you're not falling fast he's going to throw out those 10 frame uairs all day to bait the dodge and then dair you. You need an amazing shield to handle his annoying tornado and dtilt.

If you're going to fight off his fairs, dtilt or punish the little cooldown his moves have when he's floating above your head, you are going to need a FAST, long range horizontal move to punish him. Falco's Jab, Diddy Kong Fair, Snake Ftilts, Marth dancing Blade and Fairs, Pikachu fair are attacks that come to mind.

Projectile would be good to force him to approach so you do not get timed out, and at least one GREAT recovery because if you only have one way of recovering, it better be invulnerable or you are going to die. Having multiple recoveries help make

Quick and PAINFUL OOS options are needed to deter Metaknight from being in your face. If he's in your face, you might lose, but if you have him approaching cautiously, you get time to think about what to do.

Added: a quick moveset in general is needed to truly beat metaknight. You need a fast jab, a fast aerial, (or two) and fast moves overall to even compete with his blindingly fast and hard-to-punish moveset. If you can't hit him, you're not going to win.

Snake:

+ Long range (almost disjointed) horizontal grounded attack
+ A quick unpredictable KO move with heavy knockback
+ A quick aerial with little cooldown
+ Good aerial mobility
+ Low cooldown, low vertical knockback move or chain grab

+ Able to chain grab Snake *NEW*
+ Good jump

Optional: Heavy vertical weight, or great momentum cancelling

Actually it's kind of hard for me to figure this one out because I rarely see characters win against Snake. A good shield is not REALLY necessary because you can stay in the air and spot dodge his projectiles. Probably the most critical tool to have is a horizontal grounded attack to challenge his tilts. It would be useful to have little cooldown on your grounded attack or else you will get tilted in the face. Having a quick aerial with little cooldown is very useful because you need a way to punish/juggle him in the air. They will do a lot of B reversing, air dodging and bairing to get down from the air, so you want to be able to catch him.

Snakes are heavier than a thanksgiving meal, and you need a way to hit him with a move that has ridiculous knockback to get a chance to KO him. If you think about moves that KO pro snakes: pikachu's thunder, shuttle loops, ike forward smash, fox upsmash, falco fsmash.... they have to be quick, large or have heavy knockback. Anything else he won't die, or he'll ahve such a percentage lead on you it won't matter because he'll come back and utilt you or jab/ftilt for the KO.

The little cooldown, low vertical knockback move is mentioned as good to have because it's useful for damage racking on Snake because he is very susceptible to being juggled at low percentages. He will almost always have the percentage lead if he gets more then two hits on you. Attacks I think of are Pikachu's Utilt, Fox's Utilt, Lucarios' Utilt, Falco/Pikachu/D3 chaingrab, and more.

It's optional to have a good vertical weight so that you aren't up tilted early on, or at the very least have a character that can momentum cancel. I say it's optional because if you are spacing well you should be able to stay away from the utilt and early ftilt KOs.

Falco:

+ Good close quarters combat (jabs or low cool down)
+ Fast walk speed or dash speed
+ A fast attack with horizontal range
+ High priority attack

+ Get out of my face move ( or good OOS option)
+ Not be chain-grabbable

+ Good shield / roll
+ A quick dash attack (to catch his phantasm retreats)
+ Able to chain grab Falco
*NEW
Optional: Crawling or a very low crouch
Optional: SDI -> attacking

To beat Falco, you've got to have someone who can approach quickly because most Falcos will run to the opposite side of the stage and shoot at you all day. You have to have a good walk/run/dash attack speed for when he is trying to get away with a phantasm. If not, you will NEVER catch him. EVER. Combined with that would be a good horizontal attack that is quick so once you have dashed or walked to his landing position, you can actually hit him before he spot-dodges or shields. A long horizontal attack is also good if you feel like shield-walking through his lasers and trying to attack him in the cooldown from a safe distance.

(Crawling/crouching is an optional plus because you can go under them). When you finally do get close to Falco, you need a good shield and close quarters combat or he's going to jab, dash attack, grab and jab (yes again) until you are red in the face with frustration. Either have a jab that cannot be interrupted by his jab, or have moves that will hit him away so he can't punish you with a jab or shield grab of his own (I think of Marth's dancing blade or shiek ftilt). If he's is going to work on you at close quarters, a quick get out of my face move is necessary!

You don't necessarily need a strong KO move to take Falco out, but you need a way to hit through his high priority up smash, bair, utilt, jabs, and phantasm. His recovery is somewhat predictable so it's just knocking him far out enough to KO him.

By SDI -> Attacking I mean having a character that can both SDI into Falco and attack at the same time. Samus can SDI into Falco and Uair whereas it's very hard for peach to do so, and it just makes it so Falco cannot multi-jab you all day as a frustrating tactic.

Diddy Kong:

+ Agility (can move swiftly on the ground or short hopping)
+ Multi-hitting move (ground or aerial)
+ Moves with decent knockback

+ Good horizontal momentum cancelling
+ Good projectile
+ Low cooldown aerials
Optional: SDI-> Attack

Again Diddy kong is one of the tougher characters to pinpoint what traits are good to beat him because he covers a lot of matchups well. I would say a necessity is a multi-hitting move to punish his ridiculous spot dodge and shield. Moves with good knockback are useful because it knocks diddy kong away from his bananas, which are the bread and butter of diddy kong matches. Projectiles are useful so that you can throw Diddy kong out of the "I will just sit near him and camp with peanut and bananas all day until I shield and glide toss them" mentality.

Under the Lime section I put "Low cooldown aerials" as a way to bait out responses from Diddy Kong, but they must be low cooldown because Diddy Kong has a good out of shield game. You don't want a Fair, or Glide toss to the face because you are waiting for your moves to stop.

It's a hard match. You need to be able to move fast, think on your feet and have a character who is agile enough to maneuver around bananas and diddy kong swinging at you.

Marth:

+ Strong OOS Attack (or good anti air moves)
+ Strong horizontal knockback move
+ Hard to punish ledge recovery (or multiple ledge recovery options)
+ Quick, middle-range, decent knockback ground attack(s)
+ Good ground and/or air mobility
+ Good shield (durable and not easily poked)
+ Good vertical attacks
+ Projectile
+ Decent ledge-guarding move(s)
Optional: Don't be floaty

Looking first at the red zone the first thing mentioned is a good OOS attack. Marth plays completely in your face about a sword length away. But because of his natural aggressive tendencies, he will be on your shield or in your air space A LOT. To combat that, it's a necessity to have a GREAT out of shield move, and by great I mean it's fast and really punishes Marth for getting near you. It doesn't have to be an OOS mvoe so much as a quick shield-drop and attack option like Snake's ftilt, MK's nair, Falco's bair or dash attack... it has to be a move that can reach Marth when he tries to throw aerials at your shield..

The strong horizontal knockback move is key because that's honestly how you will KO marth the most: knocking him off the screen or gimping him. Marths also specialize in PUNISHING characters on the ledge trying to get back on stage, so having mulitple options to get on or just one really GOOD option that can be mixed up is key.

Not exactly NECESSARY to beat him but what really helps is having good ground/air mobility. if you feel your OOS option isn't safe, you need to get out of his way by dash retreating, or sometimes you just need to follow him in the air with an aerial. The middle range ground attacks mentioned is there so you can combat the tendency for Marth to try and outspace you with the tip of his sword.

The lime green section is filled to the brim because none of these are NECESSARY but they sure make things a heck of a lot easier when fighting Marth. Projectiles are good cause he has none and Marth has a blind spot when in the air and you're under him. You could almost get away with juggling him. Finally if you have a "decent" ledge guarding move to keep Marth offstage, you might just get a gimp.

Optional: Don't be floaty cause Marth eats you alive in the air if you are. And if you have a grounded OOS move fast enough to punish his dancing blade, you're doing great.

Mr. Game & Watch:

+ Strong KO Move
+ Quick OOS Move (aerial and ground)
+ High priority aerial
+ Good ranged ground attack

+ Far ground roll and tech roll
+ Vertical KO move
+ Quick grounded move (preferably a jab)
+ Great jab
Optional: SDI -> Attack

Game and Watch no matter what your strategy is, is usually hard to beat. He has high priority moves that rack up damage, and long hit boxes. What is NECESSARY to beat him is a strong KO move. Note it doesn't even have to be fast per se, you'll hit him with it somehow. But it's almost impossible to gimp him so you have to outright KO him. Also a good OOS aerial (MK, Peach, Falco nairs) and OOS grounded attack (jabs mostly or tilts) are key because he plays on your shield a LOT. It has to be fast because a lot of his moves autocancel and have weird duration on the hitboxes so you have very little time to actually punish.

For the dark orange section we have "high priority aerial" and this is up for debate. From my experience Game and Watches love to try and juggle you in the air or harass your shield, and you need an aerial to out prioritize his own moves and get him out. Thinking of Falco bairs, Diddy Fairs, Kriby/D3 bairs etc.

For the lime section it's definitely really helpful to have a long-ranged tech roll and ground roll because Game&Watches love to tech chase their down throw to a smash. A vertical KO move is helpful (but not necessary) because you'll have a time and a half KOing him horizontally: his bucket braking is a great momentum cancel. I also put a great jab in the sense that you can jab, press down and then jab quickly again (I forget the technical term: thinking of Falco, Peach). GameandWatch can't do anything if you hit him with this quick succession of jabs. It's really funny.

Ice Climbers:

+ SAFE, Quick, middle-range-or-better grounded move
+ SAFE, Quick aerial move with good knockback or low cooldown
+ SAFE, Quick get out of my face move
+ Projectile or trap
+ Good air time*
+ Safe multi-hitting move
+ Moves with good horizontal knockback

+ Move with decent shield knockback
Optional: Have a great keep away game if you want to time them out

Ice Climbers change how you play. Notice in the NECESSARY zone every option says SAFE. By SAFE i mean it's either (a) quick (b) low cooldown (c) has good shield knockback (Yoshi headbutt, MK fsmash, mario fsmash) (d) all of the above... or most important, can't be shield grabbed. You honestly need both a middle ranged ground move and aerial move to both keep them out of your face and harass nana, but also a close quarters combat move because inevitably they WILL get in your face and you need to get them out ASAP or get grabbed.

It's very useful to have a projectile or trap (banana, mines, bombs) around and to stay close by so that the climbers' synchronization is split up. If you don't have either then a multihitting move with decent range (Dancing blade, peach dsmash, falco jab, wario dair) should desync the two because nana's shield is dumb. It's almost necessary to have a character that has good air time, and by that I mean can either jump high or stay int he air a good while and be mobile so you can poke at the climbers with aerials without being shield grabbed. A very quick exception is Snake... who's tilts are disjointed enough to negate his need to do an aerial.

Finally you don't need a HUGE KO move to finish them off, but you need a move that will separate the two climbers far enough to do work on one of them. Once one is dead, you should have no problem handling the other.

This is a work in progress and I would appreciate people helping out and correcting me or giving ideas (maybe even doing a writeup or adding to it)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The "great recovery options" against MK is a bit vague though. A good recovery isn't necessarily good against MK and a bad one isn't necessarily bad against him. DDD may have a pretty solid recovery but it's kind of useless against MK ... Wolf's recovery on the other hand is "only" adequate but it's almost adequate - even vs MK.

:059:

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I appreciate the initial feedback as small as it may be. Again I would need help on this project because it's a big task and there is plenty of room for correction and fine-tuning

The "great recovery options" against MK is a bit vague though. A good recovery isn't necessarily good against MK and a bad one isn't necessarily bad against him. DDD may have a pretty solid recovery but it's kind of useless against MK ... Wolf's recovery on the other hand is "only" adequate but it's almost adequate - even vs MK.

I think that's why I mention a GREAT recovery and have multiple-recoveries as an optional requirement. Perhaps they both deserve to be grouped together and put in "critical to win the match".

I say that because without a GREAT recovery option (i honestly think wolf has a pretty good recovery... fast and invulnerable moves with horizontal range) you will be gimped. Great should encompass unpredictable I suppose, because just having a long range recovery won't work if metaknight knows exactly where you are coming everytime (I think of samus or King Dedede).

Maybe it could be fleshed out.

Browny said:
Eh... Apply diddys traits vs your MK requirements :/
I don't fully understand what you are saying here?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well then...for MK:

I don't think a "great" shield is needed. Assuming we're talking about high level play you should take powershielding + spotdodging several moves into account [mainly Tornado but also fair / bair], which takes pressure of your shield. Unless your shield is completely worthless like DK I reckon you'll do fine.

I'd put ground speed and air speed on the same level. I think only one is required all in all. Fox has very little aerial mobility but his dash Usmash alone makes a lot of MKs move punishable only due to it's sheer speed. A character who has neither is kind of srewed ... most notably DDD.

I'd also put a good B-reverse move on the same level as fall speed because it can work as a replacement to avoid juggle traps. A character with decent aerial speed like Mario or Diddy can reverse his neutral-B to avoid hits without falling particularly fast.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Well then...for MK:

I don't think a "great" shield is needed. Assuming we're talking about high level play you should take powershielding + spotdodging several moves into account [mainly Tornado but also fair / bair], which takes pressure of your shield. Unless your shield is completely worthless like DK I reckon you'll do fine.

I'd put ground speed and air speed on the same level. I think only one is required all in all. Fox has very little aerial mobility but his dash Usmash alone makes a lot of MKs move punishable only due to it's sheer speed. A character who has neither is kind of srewed ... most notably DDD.

I'd also put a good B-reverse move on the same level as fall speed because it can work as a replacement to avoid juggle traps. A character with decent aerial speed like Mario or Diddy can reverse his neutral-B to avoid hits without falling particularly fast.

This type of input is great... I especially like your comment on B-reversing. Another b reversal I can think of is Snake's grenades. Very frustrating. Thank you very much

And the idea of all this is that maybe people can come to this topic and say "Well my character has poor air mobility, but I never really explored other options like B-reversing or moves that increase my mobility" and start applying that to their game.

It probably won't work completely like that because hopefully people are asking those types of questions and problem solving on their character boards, but it never hurts.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I think I will try to update this on Sunday afternoons with a handful of characters at a time.

I could really use some help or brainstorming for next set of characters: Marth, Ice Climbers, Game and Watch, Wario

Any PMs or brainstorming in here would be great :D

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
This looks interesting, so I'll give my input on pika.

A good recovery
Being un-chaingrabable
Disjointed attacks

A good projectile/decent approach
KO power

A reflector
Good horizontal aerial mobility (for avoiding thunder kills)

Maining MK ;)

Alright, first off, you absolutely MUST have a good recovery when fighting Pikachu, or you'll get knocked off stage and thundered to death. Additionally, Pikachu has some nice chaingrabbing options that win several matchups for him singlehandedly, so being immune (or at least not having a 0-100+ CG like Fox) to those is important. Disjointed attacks are also a huge plus for you, as one of the few things Pikachu has trouble with is spacing. The only move that's really disjointed is his front smash, and that comes out slowly.

Pikachu has a nice projectile in Thunder jolt, and is usually quite willing to camp you. Therefore, you either need to outcamp him, or do the approaching yourself. Finally, although Pikachu is a great damage racker, he can have trouble killing at times. Therefore, if you can avoid his kill moves (he doesn't have too terribly many), and kill him early, you'll get a solid advantage in the matchup.

Brawler459

Smash Rookie
I need a little help on this becuase Im new.
Ike
attacks with reach
KO moves

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
having a fast walk vs MK is bomb. you can approach him far easily that way, shield anytime you want ( unless ur sonic u can shield anytime u want even in dash) as well as have ( if your character them) ur solid tilts available. Its also ridiculous good vs Nado and dair camping; something people seem to forget. If you walk slightly under MK, you are in the advantage provided you have a decent speed aerial. He dairs, u punish. He has to land sometime so even if he opts not to dair, MK isnt fast in the air. Nado is 10 frames startup so that can be read too if u have a good utilt/ upsmash. Nados before you get there? walk away. If he catches up to you, you shield. By then its fewer hits on ur shield ( if you dont have a move to outright beat nado) then you can punish his 30 frame cooldown (i believe 30 frames wherever from the moment it ends). Walking allows you to stay close to nado so you can punish without compromising yourself. Rolls and spotdodges can be done as well aid you if your shield is low; again, options that are given to you while walking. Fast walk ftw.

I know you already talked about tilts vs MK Lance, but I want to stress the importance of having a good utilt, uair and/or usmash vs MK. I mean that in terms of disjoint. Good utilts kill meta because it is very easy to land camp him; he doesnt move fast at all in the air. The problem usually is people are too afraid to get near him when he get its into air. He has to land people. You have the advantage in the waiting game. Learn your range of your utilt/usmash/ uair and react to him. If you have frame traps with these as well then its even more the reason. See Nick Riddle and his uair usage as well as Larry (utilizing Falco uair<aerial frame trap) if you are under him you are at an advantage. That goes for any character in the game and MK isnt an exception.

Lol I think you should put up there Lance one of the keys to defeat any top tier is to know his frame data. Im tired of ppl shielding the first hit of MK's dsmash then holding shield still cuz theyre scared and they dont know that they need to immediately drop shield and use a quick tilt to actually punish the lag of dsmash. Same goes for MK's fairs, fsmash ( dont bother running in after a fsmash, theres barely any cooldown) dair, etc. You need to know top tier characters frame data to punish effectively.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So uhhh, in theory, the Ice Climbers are screwed against Falco based on the criteria listed.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
So uhhh, in theory, the Ice Climbers are screwed against Falco based on the criteria listed.
Not really...

+ Good close quarters combat (jabs or low cool down)
a grab leading to a 0-death?
check.

+ Fast walk speed or dash speed
their walk speed isn't that bad.
maybe.

+ A fast attack with horizontal range
back air.
check.

+ High priority attack
hammers.
check.

+ Get out of my face move ( or good OOS option)
dsmash, i guess? idk.
maybe.

+ Not be chain-grabbable
oh well.

+ Good shield / roll
Their shield would be exceptional if they didn't have such horrible traction.
Oh well.

+ A quick dash attack (to catch his phantasm retreats)
It's aight.

DeLux

a grab leading to a 0-death?
check.
Jab is pretty slow and terrible and our grab has long cooldown and very little range.

their walk speed isn't that bad.
maybe.
we are in 24th place on the list of top walk speeds. gg

back air.
check.
uhhhhhhhhhhhh... Have you seen the landing lag on a non autocancelled Bair?

hammers.
check.
The only one's with high priority are the smashes. They get derailed by lasers

dsmash, i guess? idk.
maybe.
But if you're that close, you're more than likely going to be grabbing, so I'm not sure Dsmash is really in effect for this matchup

Their shield would be exceptional if they didn't have such horrible traction.
Oh well.
Why would it be exceptional? The secondary climber lags behind by 5 frames, which is faster than some moves come out.

And hitting Falco out of a walking Dthrow CG if he's CGing the primary climber is much more difficult than it looks.

I'm not saying we don't beat falco. Just that the criteria listed is bad.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
The tough part is there are characters and sometimes traits that completely subvert the criteria. Two of them being:

"0-death chain grab on any character in the game"
"Being metaknight"

They aren't the end-all, be-all criteria but a general idea of how to beat the characters.
And remember it's the criteria in the red that are absolute musts. Everything else is either suggested or optional.

DeLux

Fair enough. I support where this thread is going. VM me when you want input on the tools needed to beat the IC's.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jab is pretty slow and terrible and our grab has long cooldown and very little range.
But you'd still use grab at close range. :/ high risk/VERY high reward. worth it imo.

we are in 24th place on the list of top walk speeds. gg
out of like 40 characters, lol. not that bad.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh... Have you seen the landing lag on a non autocancelled Bair?
Why would you not autocancel a bair...?
It's just dumb to bring that up at all. When someone says squall is a good move they don't mean use it when you're sopo. we're talking about optimal conditions here.

The only one's with high priority are the smashes. They get derailed by lasers
why are you throwing out random attacks at long range?

But if you're that close, you're more than likely going to be grabbing, so I'm not sure Dsmash is really in effect for this matchup
It was just a guess really, grab works better.

Why would it be exceptional? The secondary climber lags behind by 5 frames, which is faster than some moves come out.

And hitting Falco out of a walking Dthrow CG if he's CGing the primary climber is much more difficult than it looks.
Alright, I can live with that.

DeLux

But you'd still use grab at close range. :/ high risk/VERY high reward. worth it imo.
You are not framing it the way it was framed in the criteria. Just because it's high reward doesn't mean it's a good jab or a low cool down move.

out of like 40 characters, lol. not that bad.
Out of 38, who's counting though? And that's pretty freaking bad. We are effectively at the same walk speed by internal character mechanic with the two characters tied below us .01 difference. So we're about at the bottom third of walk speeds. That's pretty bad.

Why would you not autocancel a bair...?
It's just dumb to bring that up at all. When someone says squall is a good move they don't mean use it when you're sopo. we're talking about optimal conditions here.
If you auto cancel it you won't hit him.

why are you throwing out random attacks at long range?
At close range, the "high priority" moves are beaten out by Falco's much faster options. There really isn't any reason that priority has anything to do with the matchup where climbers are concerned.

The owner of the thread has already admitted that the whole infinite thing makes accounting for IC's hard. So you can stop arguing and defending the criteria when there are exceptions.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
For ZSS, there are a couple things that are given:

Long ranged OOS options
Strong frame traps/shield pressure
Anti-juggling moves/fastfall/multiple jumps
Good close quarters ground game
Difficult to ledge guard recovery

Having a good fastfall is very beneficial, but having high gravity (such as spacies/sheik) is bad in that it allows the dsmash chain. The ideal is probably Marth, who is floaty normally but can fastfall very quickly.

Similarly, being heavy is probably an advantage against her as she can sometimes have trouble killing, but at the same time higher weight usually means they are easier to combo and setup kills for.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
So I fianlly gave a small update. Let me know what you think about Marth, Game and watch and the Ice Climbers.

By the way I'm having a lot of trouble with Wario and I think Diddy Kong needs a good editing

Wario:

+ A strong KO move
+ Durable shield
+ Middle ranged OOS move
+ Moves with wide hitbubbles*
+ Have a grab release -> KO move
+ Have a multi-hitting move
+ Don’t be chain-grabbable
Optional: Have a great keep away game if you want to time them out

Does that look about right? I say wide hit bubbles for lack of a better term. Wario is one of the hardest characters to hit and it sure helps to have hitboxes that cover a good amount of whatever area the move is supposed to cover.

I don't know the best way to say it, and it may just be extraneous info. Help me out plz

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
Wario looks about right, but a good recovery is also pretty handy against wario since for example snake could get himself easely gimped b/c of waft etc. I fully agree with the rest though, great initiative.

U.K.L.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0061-1001-8130
awesome thread i give it a 10 out of 10,but only if someone made a thread vise versa like what to do with pikachu vs falco what to do if falco fsmash etc.

Top Bottom