• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tinman Bowling PR - Week 4 Manball Vs 8 pounds OF DOOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
On his adventures to find the definition of clutch Tinman stumbles upon a new opportunity to finally end his journey. He stumbles upon the best bowling place ever even Nickcam would approve because the games are cheaper than a ghetto big mac. Here our journey begins with week 1 of the Tinman bowling PR to determine what the true definition of clutch is.

Is clutch a 68fair off stage? Or maybe its the act of paying 1 million dollars to watch Tinman on Ice? Or most possibly could it be pulling out and not getting a girl pregnant?

Rankings

1. IfIPullOut -

1. TinmanDi -

3. Ambrose -

4. 68Fair -

5.4PumpRPS -

Up and Comers
NoLedgeBasis -

WhatIsClutch -

DQ TIER (PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT LINES ARE)
6thBestRob -

TINMAN TIER
Who'sFreeNow -

Low Tier PR

1. IfIPullOut -

2.4PumpRPS -

3. WhatIsClutch -

4.6thBestRob -

5. Grandma - because every throw = same power as low tier 8 pound

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Wow, the picture even has the frame data (at the top).

How do you hit the sticks in bowling?

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Wow even the top 5 bowling PR is dominated by MKs 3/5 members use mk wtf. Nice to see a ZSS high up there for once.

Iliad

Smash Lord
1. IfIPullOut - Mikey / Hype or Dimmy
2. TinmanDi - Mikey / Hype or Dimmy
3. WhatIsClutch - Ryan FW
4. TinmanonIce - Fool
5. 68Fair - Shifu

loooool. Way to put your genuine mains next to the meme names. Now I know who to MM at bowling. Get at this Big Lebowski mofo.

PR UPDATE IS UP. TinmanDI pulls into first and WhatIsClutch second as IfIPullOut went no show due to gf johns. 68fair drops down to UnC and TinmanOnIce holds his spot. Special tier created for Knowledge Basis. Any newcomers are welcome to come bowling and learn what clutch is.

Bowling is as follows Weds after 9pm games are 1.25 each with shoe rental being 2.25. Pizza is $1 slices. This is a legit bowling place and if you want details search up brunswick zone and look for the mississauga location on stanfield. If you want to MM iliad you'll have to come with a contender to find the meaning of clutch but nothing like don'trollleft or mfingtipsson has to be tinman related. PR update will be weekly and immediate after results.

nickcam

Smash Ace
is throwing a strike on your first frame ever clutch? Better ask tinman.... o wait..

nickcam

Smash Ace
I hope we get some vids of gi bowling cause that was wayyyy too godlike.

duhh Gi knew he was gonna miss anyways so to save time he threw the ball straight into the gutter without touching the lane. Gi's got a sauga record though he even beasted mikey.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm going to **** ambrose for making me have to buy something for a sauga person.

Just for the record cause I'm so proud of my gutter skills my scores are as follows; 30 35 30.

I'm too good.

nickcam

Smash Ace
**** man, even in bowling metaknight dominates the pr. I might have to quit, cant compete with that dude.

Hype

Smash Lord
Double post for epicness

*Gi goes into McDonalds*

"Hi can I have a ghetto big mac"
"A what? ...you mean a value bigmac"
"umm, like a bigmac, but make it ghetto"

*puzzled look from cashier*

"You know what, just...just give me whatever"

And he get ghetto bigmac.

Now the real way to order a Ghetto bigmac:

"Hi I'd like a Mcdouble, with bigmac sauce, on a sesame seed bun...oh and can you put a bun in the middle"

Gichan

Smash Champion
I heard it was tomorrow. But now that you bumped this thread we gotta start dis bowling ya herd? I want mah rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom