• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SV Crew Presents: The Axe Effect 5/2/09

saetia-dtg

Smash Rookie
Woah, Mr J is gonna be there huh? Haven't seen him in a long time. Excellent. More Peach is always necessary.

I'd bring a cube but mine is busted :[

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
WHAT!?!?!?!?!? Rubyiris, if you quit playing melee, i'll never envy you in stepmania ever again!!!!

i hope to see everyone here =D darn you forward for not coming! lol still love ya though

Joe: can you update the first page with the address please?
We'll see what happens after Saturday.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Dude, my avatar. To all of you. But yea, Tucson, we have enough space for leik 2 people. so see you at the weekly.

Ruby! YOU ARE DEATH PROOF!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Dude, my avatar. To all of you. But yea, Tucson, we have enough space for leik 2 people. so see you at the weekly.

Ruby! YOU ARE DEATH PROOF!
No, that's you. That RC game was ridiculous.

On another note; I won't have any money until Monday. Can someone in Tucson spot me 10$ for Axe effect? I can pay whoever back on Monday,

Reptard

Smash Cadet
So I am able to go. Not sure if I'm on the list thingie though. I'll bring a wii and a copy of the game. Maybe even a Tv =D

If I do, should I bring a memory card, and I probably will, should I aded the gamertags or will you guys when you play?

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
1) Jeff
2) James Woods
3) Forrest

1) Vector's Men (Jeff & Carlton)
2) PLENIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Chris & I)
3) WWJD (Jesus Christ and Xander)

8 man crew battle went down to the last stock. Jeff destroys like usual, though.

SV sweeps their hometown tournament.

That Luigi picture made me giggle. ****ing misfire spam.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
DUH!!!! I could have told all you Tucson/Phoenix.. whatever.. that Axe and Deltron would've taken it but no.. you're all stupid a$$e$ and wouldn't have listened to me... Maybe now you'll all stop playing Brawl and play more melee!!! xD... Man......

I FREAKIN MISS YOU GUYS...

JEFF/CARLTON - Much <3 for the Team Name you guys had... I freaking LOVE you guys! lol.....no really I do..........LIKE SUPER LOTS...I'M IMAGINING RUBBING ALL OVER JEFF'S BODY RIGHT NOW... AND TOUCHING HIM..... YOU TOO CARL!................ lol j/k................

On a more important.. note.. - I plan on coming back May 11-14 Still not 100% yet but for the time being.. it's looking good.. unless my base gets like bombed and i'll have to save the world (LIKE I ALWAYS DO) with my insane HALO SKILLS!...... LOL

GOOD JOB SV KICKING ***!...... see you all around

Axe > ANY SMASH PLAYER OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AXE 09

Smash Master
ah yes, another freakin amazing tournament lol.

thanks for coming everyone, i had a blast! i'll do shoutouts later ^^ i'm playing melee right now haha

*gasp* TIMMY!!!!!!!! i miss you man! hey, in crews, i totally used your gamer tag lol. i was playing for you man, so you better come back! i wanna falco ditto and do some pika-mewtwo's

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
will you or someone post a results thread?

i'm just happy i met my goal - of not getting last in every event! (gettin a bye ftw lol)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
well I have the tournament brackets and stuff so ill just give that to joe and TIMMY! your coming back to S.V. just to tell you im still better than everyone! and bleach is still better than naruto! I havent posted on this thread in like forever!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
**** SV. Everyone living in SV should migrate to Tucson. Regardless, <3 you guys.

Timmy; That means move to Timmy. AZ misses you.

I'm currently recording the material on VHS to my other computers HDD. I'm currently working on crews. I'm going to release two versions of it. One will be the whole thing. I'll release each individual game onto youtube afterward.

I'll then work on grand finals afterward.

Bare with me; I really want to get my own games up as a priority. >.>

I'll post shoutouts later.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
move to timmy? lol xander needs sleep

get them up all fast, no preferential treatment for your matches you bad uploader you

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Nvm again. I'll make my final decision on whether not to quit this game after the tournament.
i hope you decided not to quit after taking off 11 ****ing stocks from SV while listening to GAL****INGNERYUS

and someone make a results thread already

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
Wooo loolz

ha ha i was the other wee gee played there next to nickknight nickknight nickknight :laugh::laugh::laugh:
and just wanted to post because i was their and andy kept his spot yay!

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
I've been gone for about... 5 months. I come back to a the suckfest that is SV. What the hell is wrong with you people?

And I'm quite insulted that none of you have texted me. Makes me happy that I live in Flagstaff, you jerks.

Top Bottom