• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SV Crew Presents: The Axe Effect 5/2/09

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Joe, you need to update the list because it looks like ****.
If Chris drives, it'll be me and him in a van full of set-ups. If I drive, it'll be a crowded civic with smashers and setups on their laps. We're not sure which route we're taking yet.

AXE 09

Smash Master
oh snap, i can't wait for this! i hope everyone comes =D omg mr j!!!!! you better show up to this!!!!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
you're a bunch of ****ing noobs... lol well yeah basic prety much bites.........................nubcakes.. don't worry i'll be bak to own you all in due time.. i hope... tell everyone i say hi..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nubcakes

AXE 09

Smash Master
you're a bunch of ****ing noobs... lol well yeah basic prety much bites.........................nubcakes.. don't worry i'll be bak to own you all in due time.. i hope... tell everyone i say hi..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nubcakes
TIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crys*

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol sorry ^^

Location: The Academy of Martial Arts & Fitness (right next to McDonalds, yay!)

Address: 3518 B Canyon De Flores, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650

Junpappy

Smash Lord
lol **** I thought it was gonna be back to back tourneys until I realized Sierra Vista was almost 3 hours away

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
ok im now using my moms van so i have room for 6 others, enrique, tommy, nick...anyone else?

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
no homo, agreed. forrest you down to come...?
is forrest even on the boards?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
justin is going with me ty, but i don't think he is entering..he might do doubles with me if we talk about it.

so add piman to the list of atendees please...and also, ty if there is room in the van I can bring one of my tv's and a cube and a wii, but i only have one copy of melee, so add 1 tv and 1 setup to the list if ty says there is room

AXE 09

Smash Master
WHAT!?!?!?!?!? Rubyiris, if you quit playing melee, i'll never envy you in stepmania ever again!!!!

i hope to see everyone here =D darn you forward for not coming! lol still love ya though

Joe: can you update the first page with the address please?

Top Bottom