• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSB Poll Lounge: DLC mode engaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
well that makes sense. i dont agree, because Lloyd Irving should be like the most obvious smash candidate ever, but it does make sense.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Wait..... Pac Man is up in there and he is Namco. In fact, I'd say he is the most likely agreed Namco rep.

:phone:

jigglover

Smash Lord
Don't worry, it seems like the poll is cheating and Krystal gets at least an extra vote a day, and Roy doesn't. I'm sure if this was an honest poll (but they never are...) then Roy would be above Krystal.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Don't worry, it seems like the poll is cheating and Krystal gets at least an extra vote a day, and Roy doesn't. I'm sure if this was an honest poll (but they never are...) then Roy would be above Krystal.
I wouldn't be so sure. In the previous polls conducted (on a different site where Shortie monitored the results and deleted multiple votes) Krystal received more votes than Roy in all but one. If this were a Japanese poll, sure, it'd be very questionable if Roy had fewer votes than Krystal, but here it seems to be the precedent. Plus it's not like Roy's doing poorly or anything.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm much more interested in new characters than returning old characters

Tweezer Salad

Smash Apprentice
Even if Banjo has little to no chance at all, I'm still glad he's going so well on the poll.

Good to see so many Banjo Kazooie fans here.

Reyson

Smash Journeyman
Even if Banjo has little to no chance at all, I'm still glad he's going so well on the poll.

Good to see so many Banjo Kazooie fans here.
If Banjo-Kazooie (and Megaman) get into the game, I wouldn't care about whatever else happens to the game, it'll be the best game I'll ever play.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
You forgot Blaziken.

Either Zoroark or Blaziken is taking Lucarios place. At least, that's what I predict.

Ke$haOfTheFlies

Smash Rookie
Hey Smashboards, it's Shorts. I made this new poll of the TOP 25 most popular newcomers over the course of the last three years. This poll is more protected than the last ones I made, so, while I may only get to have 25 character options, the results will accurately reflect the general public's view much more accurately.

So, here is the link to the poll: http://www.yourfreepoll.com/sxjceltrsp.html

Feel free to take your time on it, and have fun :)

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
im just gonna go ahead and assume this has no influence on the actual roster.. meh :( do xenoblade characters have a big chance of getting in?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
im just gonna go ahead and assume this has no influence on the actual roster.. meh :( do xenoblade characters have a big chance of getting in?
No, this will most likely have no effect on the roster, but it is a good way to gauge western popularity, as for the most part, the results are pretty accurate and match up to the general Smash 4 popularity trends. (Except Junior, who should've been called Bowser Jr.) Most other polls are extremely tampered with or voted on by a large majority of biased people (like polls on sites for specific Nintendo series), but as this poll is generally devoid of those hindrances, it is one of the better places to find accurate popularity results.

Of the Xenoblade characters, only Shulk stands a chance at playability, but personally I think it's a pretty good chance.

D

Deleted member

Genesect wasn't in the Top 50 at the time, so it didn't get in.

pasta1236

Smash Rookie
Isaac is definitely my top pick for SSB4. golden sun is one of my favorite games. id also love to see some Tales of Symphonia characters. especially Lloyd and Kratos. Genis or Sheena could make cool characters too, but theyre not as promoted as the former too.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Sheena was probably my favorite character in that game. I remember Presea being one of the much bigger fanfavorites for ToS though.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Looking at this poll makes me really think. A lot of these choices aren't incredibly eligible. Is there anyway another poll could be done that could be a little bit more accurate?

And maybe change Junior to Bowser Junior too. Characters like Banjo and kazooie (although they would be awesome) aren't possible either so there are some votes that could be given to other characters.

Just a thought

Genericmartini

Smash Cadet
Just a simple question but why is Mona on the newer poll when she wasn't on this original poll and why is Toad left off despite having a high sufficient of votes? Just wondering cause I thought the newer poll would be based off the original.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Just a simple question but why is Mona on the newer poll when she wasn't on this original poll and why is Toad left off despite having a high sufficient of votes? Just wondering cause I thought the newer poll would be based off the original.
Toad hasn't been left off any polls I'm aware of. In the newest poll, he's the first choice. As for Mona, that would be because of Shortie's bias and because for some reason he's surmised that she is actually one of the more likely candidates. :rolleyes:

Ke$haOfTheFlies

Smash Rookie
One reason I really picked Mona was because I wanted a Yoshi/Wario character to be able to be chosen. And, Mona > Kamek

Simple as that.

Although looking back, I wish I would have put Masked man in over her.

The other reason is, like N30N sort os stated, it's my ****ing poll and I'll do as I please. :)

Also, feel free to throw this poll to any other Smash communities. The more the merrier.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That threw me for a loop before I realized who you were...haha.

Ember Reaper

Smash Journeyman
Damn..Ridley be trippin..in about 2months or so Issac will pass him...

:phone:
The top 5 used to be really close to each other, The top 3 got more steam, but Ridley hasn't lost his drive at all, his number is still increasing along with the rest of the top characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom