• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
You haven't made 5k bro, North carolinas 10 man tournaments dont add up to that much. And im referring money positivity ratio. We know you shell out for nationals and get like dooki placings. I know better than to go to nationals Lol to much money wasted.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Ive actually made like 3-400 for relay for life charity along with 200 canned food for food pantry :]

D0N

Smash Ace
I saw "Today is SlashTalon's birthday! 12:01 AM" on AIB in an alert after logging in after a looong time. I didn't notice by today they meant March 29th. Same for Riku who's in April. Even so, the updates were listed together as though they were the same day... :dizzy:

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
yes sir! the 31st! my computers been ****ed up, just updated the thread (which is closed now???)

Top Bottom