• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
The bi weekly was a bit of a disapointment imo... we had like 7 NEW FACES who left cuz we didnt start on time and had one set up. and still no TIO :ohwell:

Since a results thread will probly not happen...

1) D0N
2) D3son
3) Carlos (RBMs beast sonic friend)
4) Zo
5) dragoncharlez
9 entrants again

shoutout to Carlos for jab locking my fox twice in friendlies among other things... I was happy to see another talented player :). and RBM for getting him out
Thanks for the shoutout D0N, I had a fun time at the tourney and definitely plan on attending more of them. :)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You're the sonic? I'd be scared of seeing you use a high tier, let alone a low tier.
heywait but mashi won, didn't he.

D0N

Smash Ace
You're the sonic? I'd be scared of seeing you use a high tier, let alone a low tier.
heywait but mashi won, didn't he.
No I won... :confused:

Thanks CpE, that is what we have been using. It's been working well, I just dont know how to save the bracket. Is there a way?

Famous

Smash Champion
I'll be at the next one...got Saturday and Sunday off next week :D

You just need to announce the next Bi-Weekly early(like today) so people can plan/take off that day for the tournament...

CpE_Wahoo

Smash Rookie
No I won... :confused:

Thanks CpE, that is what we have been using. It's been working well, I just dont know how to save the bracket. Is there a way?
There's definitely a way, but I've never used it before.

http://www.tonamento.com/ViewEvent.aspx?id=424

That's a tournament I went to, and it has everything saved online. I'll play around with it and see if I can figure it out for you.

EDIT: Or another option would be to install Tio on a flash drive and run it from there.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
There's definitely a way, but I've never used it before.

http://www.tonamento.com/ViewEvent.aspx?id=424

That's a tournament I went to, and it has everything saved online. I'll play around with it and see if I can figure it out for you.

EDIT: Or another option would be to install Tio on a flash drive and run it from there.
and that would be the best option and is what I was going to bring for next time.

D0N

Smash Ace
Didn't think of a flash drive lol. Thanks CpE :). Geno you bring yours and ill bring mine just incase

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
you cant install things on the tower of games computers. they have that weird home screen thing. that challonge website saves all the tournaments under my account. if you guys used that, i could post it.

oh and RBMs beast sonic friend!? good **** dude!

ill prolly still make a results thread, just not tonight.

ok so about this group of 8 leaving... there was a problem with not having enough discs?? i heard there were 3 set ups, but i also heard it was kind of a hassle to set it all up. i offered 2 tvs to anyone whod wanna get them from me in the tourney thread. were now up to our 4th bi-weekly, we gotta get this set up situation figured out.

my bad on posting the thread so late though. about planning for work and stuff, just plan on it being every other sunday. im also going to make up a flier to post at games stores and cool stuff and ect.

ill be at the next one. mashi/doom, waiting on next tourneys confirmation.

D0N

Smash Ace
I drove 20 mins away and back for 1 brawl disk and the TO bought a used copy at gamestop to be returned after the tourney. This happened (as in we went to get disks) after 3pm.

EDIT: Gas for crewfest = 8$. 4*8 is 32 which is about a full tank of gas. People riding with me are Famous, Pitzr, and RBM. Also, I just registered for pound. The price goes up after today.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
I could of brought a full set-up but I was informed of the whole copy dilemma until I was already past the tunnel and coming from NN is a long ride so it was pointless for us to turn back.

Will like be there and have a setup next time though.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
I drove 20 mins away and back for 1 brawl disk and the TO bought a used copy at gamestop to be returned after the tourney. This happened (as in we went to get disks) after 3pm.

d4aaaammmnnnn forreal? well im def bringing a set up and 2 tvs next tourney.

and heres the link ToD4 THREAD

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ya i think sova can take sk now.

show up or shut up

Genosync

Smash Cadet
I haven't played him in a while but I feel pretty confident now too, especially after some of the people I've gotten to play with big names lately.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
A decent mk/ic player that used to live here, moved to ny, and keeps saying he'll com back and never does.

He also goes by cura, gaia x, and 50 billion other names.

And he needs to come back so I can take HIS money.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Lolllllll.

Sk, you are welcome to come back any time to give us your money. You would be surprised at how much ppl have improved, even if you've improved too.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Assuming we've all improved at around the same rate, me being high skilled already would still put me above you guys! and seeing how the scene just recently picked up i wouldnt say anyones gotten to much better beside probably pitzer d0n and famous having more higher level practice. But i love you guys! i will take your money soon.

Top Bottom