• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
aww, well alright then man, good luck to you, and hope to see you in 2 weeks =)! also, hope to see everyone this weekend, i'm finally getting some consistent practice in, erasing bad habits, and inputting good ones. I really hope we can get a good turn out, I can't wait to test myself this weekend.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
No idea what my Sunday will be like. I still feel like throwing 40 or 50 hours at Ike but can never find the time to actually do it and not get distracted by having random fun.

Played a lot of CPU yesterday, went random for a few hours. TL keeps striking a chord with me and I don't really understand why. Don't know if I feel like trying to pick up a real third or not. Bunch of people are trying to get me to play Melee. I hate wavedashing.

Also how the **** does anyone actually play Mario? And why the hell was I ever afraid of him? Was like the only thing I couldn't win against a Lv9 with...

If someone wants to do some matches this week, wifi or offline, hit me up (PM, AIM, cell if you have it or it's in thread somewhere, etc). I'll give you MK practice if that's what you want.

D0N

Smash Ace
@anyone from SoVA - 20$ bounty to the first to take Kadaj's head in a 5$ recorded MM at Pound. Set count is up to you. If I see sandbagging in the set you don't get your $$$. He has to use his mains Marth and/or MK. No BS.

Famous is ineligable for Kadaj's bounty.

10$ bounty on Will (DK) and Cable (DK). Note: Cable may not attend this event.

5$ bounties on Nicole (Peach), KirinBlaze (Link, Mario), Bloodcross (Falco), Speed (Sonic) and Ch33se (IC).

POUND RULE SET + NO D3 INFINITES

I want these people alive, so 5$ Bonus if you make em give in!!! (ie: rage quit!!!)

Sincerely,

D0Ns :coolmonke Guild

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ToD 15

ill be there this weekend guys!

also, is there any results from the last 2 ToDs? i havent seen a results thread in a while

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
for sure! thanks craigdaj! been feelin better since i finally got out of the hospital. now if i could only afford to go to pound....

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
got 4th outta like 24 last one i went to. and that was after being unconscious and in the hospital for a while.

and i remember you BSing to get Tournament Director, but howd you BS to get Smash Researcher?

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ha thats whats up. i miss my name having a cool color. i want the purple back!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ya they did. i went looking for it but couldnt find it.

is premium used for anything else besides a cool title under yer name?

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
id rather just ask for frame data from a bunch of random boards and get a cool turquoise name

D0N

Smash Ace
for sure! thanks craigdaj! been feelin better since i finally got out of the hospital. now if i could only afford to go to pound....
awww... too bad I didn't see this yesterday I just gave my registration away.

D0N

Smash Ace
Car issues + not wanting to play. I'll see ya in NC eventually. Maaybe in March if not April.

I think my car should be fine in time for Pound as long as a part I'm about to order comes in. They said 2-3 days, and then I can fix my car as long as there will still be at 2 hours or so of daylight. Even so, Id have to pay 50$ for housing to go play a game I don't want to play when there is a local tourney (20 mins max from home) with games I want to play for alot cheaper.

D0N

Smash Ace
Go practice some grabs man I put these people on the hitlist for a good reason. Well most of em...

Keep me posted via texts or something when you're there.

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
Go practice some grabs man I put these people on the hitlist for a good reason. Well most of em...

Keep me posted via texts or something when you're there.
sure thing man, I should be getting a wii soon that my friend will let me, depending on how my schedule is with midterms, I should squeeze in some decent practice before this tournament, I'll keep you posted when I'm there

D0N

Smash Ace
I made the same mistake last time you told me didn't I lol... still just as bad

Top Bottom