• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Ggs peeps. I need to find Sonics to play against regularly. Might have a wifi option but I know that **** hurts him so bad.

Plz for the love of god do not post loser's finals matches :( I will give you the money I won yesterday if I have to :(. Need to learn how to play against ICs, I think it was a spacing issue, combined with not landing safe/not picking safe options on shields. Sigh. Dark Flame, you're one smart dude, that's what I understood from playing you.

Ggs everyone. Unknown repping that link! I got him to come from aib a while ago :) glad to see he's still keepin on. Great turnout, great matches.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
dudes, awesome turnout yesterday! i didnt expect so many people, or that id remember how to play. it was really good seeing everyone!

also, ToD14!

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
ToD 13 was awesome, great turnout. :D

I'll probably have the videos up tomorrow (maybe later tonight, not sure). Geno, I won't upload LF if you you really don't want me to, but I can almost guarantee it would help to see what mistakes you were making.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I'd really rather watch it, it would help me with the MU since Im god awful at it.

D1AOS, I wanna play some of your Rob and MK tomorrow. ;D

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Fine, upload them -.- I already know what I did but a reminder can't hurt. What else am I going to do when I'm stuck in long island anyway? Sigh

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
Great stuff from everybody, enda, I will slap you across the face if you say you're *** one more time D:<, D1aos, great **** man, you're my greatest and best rival I've ever met :)! geno, dude, thanks man, I really appreciate that hearing from you, everyone sucks at the IC MU at first, but once you get it down, it's not all that bad, overall, I think you're a good MK, you just need to learn that MU and get it down and you'll be good to go. Slash, I'm going to get the practice you need of a life time tomorrow if you come D:<, but yeah, I know I'm going to win one of these tournaments soon enough, I'll never give that up, hope to see you guys next time =D!

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I will continue to say it. Because it is the truth. But I do see the solution sort of.
We just all have to play more together. For real, I sure as hell don't wanna go to pound V and show up playing like I just did. Let's push each other all to really step this region up. We all need to start playing as consistently smart as D1AOS, so we can even push him to get better.

Can I get an Amen?

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
we just all have to play more together. For real, i sure as hell don't wanna go to pound v and show up playing like i just did. Let's push each other all to really step this region up. We all need to start playing as consistently smart as d1aos, so we can even push him to get better.

Can i get an amen?
amen to that bro!!!!

Genosync

Smash Cadet
I still don't know why I'm not in this crew. 'sup with that??? main mk sub ike. we haven't gotten any doubles going so no one's really seen me play ike srs since early 2010.
also mkzr mains mk. trufax.

but can say Pit/Marth/MK in that order and it'd be accurate.

DooM+

Smash Rookie
how do u guys feel about a smashfest this sunday????its freeeeee......

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
im down for sunday fest

and wheres results? ill make one in mashi sends me the tio file

DooM+

Smash Rookie
alright....smashfest at tower sunday from 230 till whenever....see yall there...

Top Bottom