• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sora/other KH char support thread.

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
Ninja Bread, please send this to Nintendo. I don't know how you do, just make sure this gets to Nintendo!

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
Theres... 20 somthing days untill the Japan relase. that gives us (Somthing like) Fifteen updates to reveal evereything. Im not getting my hopes up untill somthing shows up. But its hard not to get my hopes up, and i'd rather not be disapointed if Sora didnt get in. but I want him in. but if we dont get him in. I dont want to be sad.
First, its a bit less then 20 days.. :)

Second, 14 updates left until Brawl Japan release!!

So that means, within those 14 updates Sora HAS to be confirmed as the 3rd-3rd party character, assuming there is one more 3rd party slot open. The reason I say this is because Snake alone grabs the attention of a different group of players that will buy a smash bros game for the first time, as will true blue Sonic fans, but Sora, if he does make it in, that can only mean better sales for Brawl, smash bros and Kingdom hearts are two completely different games with two completely different gamer groups, I have two friends that love smash bros, and two friends that love Kingdom Hearts, and I'm stuck in the middle loving both smash bros and Kingdom Hearts, I'm a special person.

In short, theres 14 updates left until Japan release, one of which should reveal the last 3rd party character, and I am expecting either Monday or the 23-24th to be the Brawl Intro.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Actually guys, Corocoro and other Japanese magazines are probably going to spoil stuff for us. Only 12 days left til those magazines come out (since they always come out the 15th). Its likely we will indeed get spoilers since those magazines love to give away spoils just a week or two before big games come out.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Well.. evereyones getting caught up in the hype. Sora for Brawl!

(as a WTF character or not, I dont really care)

Im pretty sure Sakurai has a Smashboards acount (Just for viewing.) or somebody on the team does. They'd probably see this thread. because they wouldent just look for whatever character they wanted.

So this thread may have already been seen, Smashbros 7.

But we just gotta hold tight, and not let the Hype get to us too much... these are going to be a suspensefull next two weeks for the last third party slot.

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
I know, I can't WAIT. To rub it in if he does make it... (Can you add me to the support list)

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
How do you know he has an account? And if he does what if he doesn't see this thread?
I said I was pretty sure. we (as a community) are the biggest smash community, we represent the 1337s. and the rest of the world represents the Casuals. do you doubt that -one- smash fanatic on Sakurai's team uses advanced techs, and goes on Smashboards?(even before they were making brawl)

finalark

SNORLAX
.... um... anyway... back on track here.....

Let's not end up like R.I.D.I.L.Y (how do you spell it?). Anyway, flamers can flame all they want, it won't change a thing.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
.....Back on subject....this is the biggest smash community, i've seen a couple others but not like smashboards...hopefully someone on Sakurais team has an account

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Ahhh so you guys know of my past club, Club RIDLEY. Don't worry, I'll only flame if there is a troll on the thread. I'm good at removing trolls.

@tafutureboy: I HIGHLY doubt anyone from Nintendo would be on here. HIGHLY

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Please add me to the sora supporters list, I'd love to see him in brawl, it would combine my two favorite series :D

off topic: nice sig paramore riot.

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
Whats wrong with my Avatar. (Reason I did this was because, On a certain Nintendo board, my avatar is Sora)

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Ahhh so you guys know of my past club, Club RIDLEY. Don't worry, I'll only flame if there is a troll on the thread. I'm good at removing trolls.

@tafutureboy: I HIGHLY doubt anyone from Nintendo would be on here. HIGHLY
Okay. out of Sakurai's GIANT team, you dont think one person would maybe have a Smashboards acount? I mean. Sakurai obviously knows that there are 1337ests, and he cant ignore the biggest SSB Comunity, theres no way to get Ideas from the public, but theres a new Idea on this board all the time. I bet -somebody- on his team goes on smashboards -sometimes- just to look for Ideas. and =-everyone- Knows about RIDLEY

Whats wrong with my Avatar. (Reason I did this was because, On a certain Nintendo board, my avatar is Sora)
It looks like Mario is Rapeing Luigi...

Top Bottom