• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sora/other KH char support thread.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Geno isnt 3rd party, so if Sakurai was going to go to Square enix to get him, (2.5 party) He might as well get a real 3rd party character too... Raisining the chances of any SE character to be in brawl. thus, raisining Sora's chances
Yeah, if you get geno put in a real third party character from square

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Geno isnt 3rd party, so if Sakurai was going to go to Square enix to get him, (2.5 party) He might as well get a real 3rd party character too... Raisining the chances of any SE character to be in brawl. thus, raisining Sora's chances

__

That fight is anoying. Master form vs. 10 water forms FTW.

__

Krell... um... yeah... leave... now...
Geno's party status is an odd case, Technically he is still 3rd party since his copyrights belong to SE. But the odd thing is that the guys who created him now work for AlphaDream which is a 2nd party Co. for Nintendo. On the other hand Sakurai said he considered him 1st party. I honestly don't know what party he would be if he got in, if he's 1st party, then I welcome any other 3rd party (preferablySora).

That fight was annoying but kind of cool. DANCE WATER DANCE! XD

finalark

SNORLAX
Goofy For At!!!!!
Because I can, I'm going to come up with what he can do!

Okay, here is Goofy.

I think that most of you have played and hated CoM so you remember what happened when you summoned him in it?

If not he runs across the screen and rams everything with his shield.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
no, we want a KH rep, not a disney one(atleats i dont.....that may ruin the game for me, who am i kidding brawl can not be ruined)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
no, we want a KH rep, not a disney one
In this case, they're the same thing.

A Disney AT wouldn't ruin the game. I would actually love to see Donald, Goofy or (especially) Mickey make an appearance that way.

It just WON'T happen. Even if Sora did magically worm his way into Brawl.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
In this case, they're the same thing.

A Disney AT wouldn't ruin the game. I would actually love to see Donald, Goofy or (especially) Mickey make an appearance that way.

It just WON'T happen. Even if Sora did magically worm his way into Brawl.
yeah...and i went on to say not even disney could ruin brawl

but i know in KH1 and KH2 Donald died almost immediately and goofy would charge into battle and die as well

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
yeah...and i went on to say not even disney could ruin brawl
I know. My point was that I would actually welcome one of them as an AT. Where as it seems like you'd just tolerate them.

but i know in KH1 and KH2 Donald died almost immediately and goofy would charge into battle and die as well
Yeah, but that's to be expected since they're computer controlled. They were more useful if you customized them a little though.

AT's don't die though (well, most don't), so whatever.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
I know. My point was that I would actually welcome one of them as an AT. Where as it seems like you'd just tolerate them.

Yeah, but that's to be expected since they're computer controlled. They were more useful if you customized them a little though.

AT's don't die though (well, most don't), so whatever.
Yeah, the computer was weak(and i didnt customize because i thought of it to be more fun without them)

hopefully donald isnt the stafy of third partys

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Heh, poor Stafy.

Anyway, Jan 24 is the magical date everyone, let's hope that Sora gets in.
Stafy was kind of a funny update.......very wanted character, AT that you can attack

yes lets all hope that sora gets in

One of the millions of prophets said we wouldnt expect one of the 3rd partiers...sora

finalark

SNORLAX
Stafy was kind of a funny update.......very wanted character, AT that you can attack

yes lets all hope that sora gets in

One of the millions of prophets said we wouldnt expect one of the 3rd partiers...sora
The Prophets? Great, those guys...

Anyway, until it's been final I really don't believe anything anyone has to say unless they have proof.

And seriously, I feel like I'm some epic Scifi movie trying to get out of some political turmoil whenever someone mentions the Prophets.

I should play less Halo.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
The Prophets? Great, those guys...

Anyway, until it's been final I really don't believe anything anyone has to say unless they have proof.

And seriously, I feel like I'm some epic Scifi movie trying to get out of some political turmoil whenever someone mentions the Prophets.

I should play less Halo.
haha, i know....just the thought of not being expected............SORA!!!!!

finalark

SNORLAX
Monday's Dojo update: new Character: Sora!

J/k, j/k, I'm not Prophet. Just a guy who likes video games.

Anyway, we can all cross our fingers for tomorrow, eh?

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Looks like we didn't get what we wished for. = /

Anyway, Sora for Brawl!
A decent update. I was hoping for Fourside though >.> I loved that place.

Sora -IS- expected though. by us.

woohoo I support sora this the first time I posted here and I got to say very organized first post
Thanks. It took alot of work.. but.. Im about to start on another project... so look forward to that one too.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord

Thanks. It took alot of work.. but.. Im about to start on another project... so look forward to that one too.
i wanted Peach's Castkle too but you really don't know may their will be
a melee stages part 3.....hope so and time is running out we need double update too

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
@PRINCESS PEACH777- yeah

Tomorrow
New character-Sora
returning character-Luigi

that'd be a great day

ZFallen

All things are better with a little 'Z'
NNID
ZFallen
Yep sign me up
SORA FOR BRAWL!!!
Seriously where is luigi?

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
yeah. One "Wow I knew that was going to happen >.>" Update and one Amazing beyond belief update.
yeah...it'd balance itself out except put Luigis update at the top....that way people'll click say, oh ok, then leave.....people dont notice till they sign on here

ZFallen

NNID
ZFallen
Poor Luigi....Ahhh well I have a one track mind
SORA SORASORASORA!!!!

finalark

SNORLAX

It kind of creeps me out on how we agree on everything....

Anyway.... so, any ideas for an Organization XII AT?

ZFallen

NNID
ZFallen
Axel and Roxas team up perhaps?

ZFallen

NNID
ZFallen
Roxas has the keyblade and axel has the chakrams.
the split up and attack random opponents then trigger one of the attacked opponents and unleash 13 swords.

Top Bottom