• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sora/other KH char support thread.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
i thought of something stupid........
what if brawl had a KH's stage but no KH characters.....god that would suck:laugh:
It would, but it'd still be my favorite stage, unless it was like.. a moving stage >.< moving stages FTL (most of the time.) Kinda like Animal Crossing. we probably wont get an AC charcter, or Sakurai wouldent have revealed the stage/music before the character.

Its diffrent for C. Falcon, because he's the biggest shoe-in in the series.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Uh... yeah.. That won't happen. I still laugh when people say Sora will be an AT (I also laugh at the people who say Geno will be an AT). Why would Sakurai spend all of that money to make an AT? Seriously, think about it.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
^^

Your on the list.

Uh... yeah.. That won't happen. I still laugh when people say Sora will be an AT (I also laugh at the people who say Geno will be an AT). Why would Sakurai spend all of that money to make an AT? Seriously, think about it.
What wont happen? An AC character?

Geno has more of a chance as an AT than Sora... and I truly wouldent care if he made it on the list. but Bowser Jr. Is much more Iconic..

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
What does Bowser Jr. have to do with anything?

And BTW what I meant "won't happen" is getting a KH stage and not Sora.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I was only bringing up Geno because he, like Sora, will not be made an AT if he appears in this game.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I don't see what you're getting at here. What I'm saying is that they're either playable or not in.:ohwell: I never said that Geno has a good chance of being playable.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
right. But geno isnt 3rd party, it gives him more of a chance to show up somewhere (Trophy, Cutscene ect) than Sora.
He himself is owned by Square, though.:ohwell:

Seeing how requested he is, I don't see why if Sakurai got the rights to him, he'd do that.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Boss from KHII, you know, "Dance, water, dance!"
The guy withe guitar who summons water clones.
A more memorable quote

Deymx: "Aaaaaaah! Run!" as hes leaveing the underworld. sounds so pathetic.

Best known as the guy who you use master form against first.

__

P.Riot! Wheres the Organization sigs? They is needed.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Lol. Why would Demyx be a boss?

I would hate it anyways. His stupid little water things made me do that second fight several times. >_<

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
lol, it's not a guitar, it's a sitar.:laugh:

Anyways, if we did have a Kingdom Hearts boss why wouldn't it be Xemnas?

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
haha, man....people hating on others hopes...did he come on this thread just to bash it(our first flamer?)

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
it would be pretty sweet if sora was in, anyway I think that bad guys in SSE look like heartless anyway.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
hahaha i love how this is coming from a Geno supporter

Actually Geno's chances of being in Brawl are really high compared to any other SE character at this point. But I won't get into that, this isn't the Geno thread and I'm not interested in that argument.

@ Kwell: Please stop, you're the type of people who give Geno supporters a bad name, keep your negative comments to yourself.

Anyways back on topic if there's a boss, it should be it Ansem or Xemnas.

Demyx would actualy be cool too lol. :laugh: In KH2 I thought he was some weakling, but I seriously underestimated him the second time you fight in Hollow Bastion.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Actually Geno's chances of being in Brawl are really high compared to any other SE character at this point. But I won't get into that, this isn't the Geno thread and I'm not interested in that argument.

@ Kwell: Please stop, you're the type of people who give Geno supporters a bad name, keep your negative comments to yourself.

Anyways back on topic if there's a boss, it should be it Ansem or Xemnas.

Demyx would actualy be cool too lol. :laugh: In KH2 I thought he was some weakling, but I seriously underestimated him the second time you fight in Hollow Bastion.
Geno isnt 3rd party, so if Sakurai was going to go to Square enix to get him, (2.5 party) He might as well get a real 3rd party character too... Raisining the chances of any SE character to be in brawl. thus, raisining Sora's chances

__

That fight is anoying. Master form vs. 10 water forms FTW.

__

Krell... um... yeah... leave... now...

Top Bottom